Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... (846 Views)

Is Patronizing Harlots Worse Than Fornicating? / Slept With 2 Sisters / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by jonaji(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2014
AN OPEN LETTER TO FORNICATING ‘SISTERS’

To my born again sisters wey dey fornicate in
order to catch husband: stop spoiling market for
other sisters genuinely trying to live in sexual
purity.

These sisters, when being chased by other 'born
again' brothers, and refuse to sleep with them,aretold, 'na only you be born again? Others are and they have been allowing me taste'...
Tell me which Jesus approves of this kind of crazy lifestyle biko. He lists fornication as one of the evils that make us unclean (along with lying, malice, envy etc.)...

So please do yourself and other sisters a favour
and beg the Lord to help you repent of this
lifestyle o...you may very well catch the guy
because you gave in to his demands...but believeme this kind of guy is not likely to encourage you to make godly decisions for your life in that marriage…especially when the issue conflicts with his comfort. Also, the gains of ungodliness are weighted with God's curse...it may take years, but it will manifest.
Either you will wake up one day and start blaming the guy subconsciously for leading you down that path...then you will not want him touching you again...I suspect this is one reason many devout women who compromised on this to marry start not wanting the man's touch after a while... Thank God for His mercy on us...He is able to redeem...but with tears and suffering...that said, if you have the knowledge and the choice now, do yourself a favour and walk away from that brother...He is only a guy and not worth the chasm in your relationship with the Father who gives you life. God help us ... Deliver us from our
crazy selves. Amen.

These Lies Must Stop!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Op, pls wia z ur Address Biko nu, na so ur English tisha tish u to dey write letters?
Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by ERCROSS(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji:
AN OPEN LETTER TO FORNICATING ‘SISTERS’

To my born again sisters wey dey fornicate in
order to catch husband: stop spoiling market for
other sisters genuinely trying to live in sexual
purity.

These sisters, when being chased by other 'born
again' brothers, and refuse to sleep with them,aretold, 'na only you be born again? Others are and they have been allowing me taste'...
Tell me which Jesus approves of this kind of crazy lifestyle biko. He lists fornication as one of the evils that make us unclean (along with lying, malice, envy etc.)...

So please do yourself and other sisters a favour
and beg the Lord to help you repent of this
lifestyle o...you may very well catch the guy
because you gave in to his demands...but believeme this kind of guy is not likely to encourage you to make godly decisions for your life in that marriage…especially when the issue conflicts with his comfort. Also, the gains of ungodliness are weighted with God's curse...it may take years, but it will manifest.
Either you will wake up one day and start blaming the guy subconsciously for leading you down that path...then you will not want him touching you again...I suspect this is one reason many devout women who compromised on this to marry start not wanting the man's touch after a while... Thank God for His mercy on us...He is able to redeem...but with tears and suffering...that said, if you have the knowledge and the choice now, do yourself a favour and walk away from that brother...He is only a guy and not worth the chasm in your relationship with the Father who gives you life. God help us ... Deliver us from our
crazy selves. Amen.

These Lies Must Stop!

*in olamide's voice - story for the gods, the gods o....*
Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by marieolae(f): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Some people just want to create forums
Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by AtheistD(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2014
You may have a point but have you addressed a letter to the fornicating brothers? There have even been instances where pastors have taken advantage of vulnerable women in prayer sessions. Have you addressed any of them? What about all the married men out there? Have you addressed a letter to them?
Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by jonaji(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
AtheistD: You may have a point but have you addressed a letter to the fornicating brothers? There have even been instances where pastors have taken advantage of vulnerable women in prayer sessions. Have you addressed any of them? What about all the married men out there? Have you addressed a letter to them?

This is a good way to start.... Others are next in line ...
Re: Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... by jonaji(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Some people just want to create forums
I hope you got the message

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care / 10 Lies Boyfriends Tell Their Girlfriends / A Matured Thing To Say To Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.