Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] (31410 Views)

Photos: Meet The World Dirtiest Man Alive / . / Meet The World's Most Tattooed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014

Here is Ahmed Angel, the most beautiful man in the world:
It’s been a little over a year since we first caught up with Ahmed Angel, the Iraq-born Belarusian model who took the internet by storm. His amazing collection of portraits captured the eye of the internet, and then his sweet nature and positivity won them over. One of the captions on his photos, “he is planet” has become a catchphrase for his fans, who post tributes on his Facebook page.

“Fame like salty water: drinking increases thirst,” Ahmed wisely mused. “With the fame there are a lot of problems, but I know myself very well, and I trust God. I dealt with the fame wisely and intelligently.”
He is still in school studying medicine, and he plans on continuing despite his large internet following. “I have a lot of imaginations and plans about my future, but that depends on my God and his judgement and his decision,” says Ahmed.

Ahmed’s fans have been making tribute collages of him.
Ahmed's fans have been making tribute collages of him.
He is not just planet, he is sun.

Such wise words.

A beach filled with bubbles of this angel? Truly heaven.

SO PLANET

He truly has the eye of the tiger.

SWOON

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/meet-worlds-most-beautiful-man-alive.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by zainharb: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2014
He is nt dat beautiful joor. Na makeup tinz

Besides first to comment

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Man? If I slap your left eye.
Does this gay-like creature looks masculine at all?
Wtcheww..

11 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2014
that's y its beautiful not handsome Mufus..lol In Peter Psqaure Voice

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by hannesy(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Abegi,if OBJ bleach he go Fine pass dis guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by talk2riel: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
See as all the babes above me they beef the guy. This is what lucifer would have looked like [beautiful]

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol... the guy try... but I disagree... he can't be the most beautiful in the world... Haba!
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by MoneyGreen(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Fine boy no pimple
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by strangest(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
He looks gay... beside BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by nwaobitex: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2014
You need to see me.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
He is beautiful though not handsome...he is like a beautiful creature that can be admired...
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
nwaobitex: You need to see me.
wanna c yuh
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Looking Flaming must be the new definition of beauty.. undecided
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Leetunechi: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Dude is okay by me

no homo undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Why e be like say e get bobbie for that 1st pix? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Chanchit: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
I thought they said one swedish guy is the most handsome, this one is a no no for me. The Swedish guy still looks like a guy, not this tin gay.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by mastiphal25: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2014
that's sick i almost vomited shocked
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2014
what matters is if he can satisfy a woman well. smiley smiley smiley
he look sexy but can he fvck. cool cool
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Tawis06(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Beautiful indeed undecided
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
I opened to see some nice and sexy pictures, only to see this...mtcheeeeww
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Jhosh(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Dis quy looks as if em did sex transgender.Na wu go wan date dis one wey look gayish
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2014
gayyyyyy
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Why e be like say e get bobbie for that 1st pix? undecided
grin grin
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by johnshagb(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Photokiosk
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Tawis06: Beautiful indeed undecided
wink
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by EnterPRO: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Haha cheesy I no lie nau

In other news...
Your wish has been granted wink
Sexipea: grin grin
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Tawis06(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2014
kiss
Sexipea: wink
kiss
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Haha cheesy I no lie nau

In other news...
Your wish has been granted wink
I dunt get yoo
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by izsmike: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
The guy is fine, he looks like a vampire in TRUE BLOOD tv series..... Buh he nor fine pass me sha
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by docsholz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
photomarket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars ) / Biography Of P-square, Profile, History & Shocking Lifestyle / Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.