Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How I Destroyed My Family!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Family!! (14687 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dear all here are the results, except for the herpes which will take 10 working days. You know I used to think I was smart and my being cautious could make me to always survive the pranks but I have learnt today that total abstinence is the main thing.

HIV 1& 2 negative
Hepatitis b surface antigen negative
Vdrl ( to check for syphillis) negative
Why so much noise about herpes, it makes possibility of contracting HIV higher and it can easily be passed to children. Then pains from it can be very unbearable whenever it surfaces like I am presently feeling.

Outcome of my coming clean with my wife will also be posted

Whenever the result is out I will post. Once again i thank God for giving me another opportunity which I intend to cherish till I die.
All those who kept advising even when they got irritated thanks.

God bless you. I never knew I could be refreshed like I was since I started posting my predicament monday morning. It is yet to be over but I belived that largely it will be won.

4 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by greatgod2012(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
God is a God of second chance, i think you won't try to outsmart Him again.

Once again, all the best, especially with your family.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by greatgod2012(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
No need to reveal your identity, it's of no use, besides, it might be used against you in the future, you know nairalanders can't be predicted and trusted.

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks @ greatgod2012
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by memyselfandI: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolewill: Dear all here are the results, except for the herpes which will take 10 working days. You know I used to think I was smart and my being cautious could make me to always survive the pranks but I have learnt today that total abstinence is the main thing.

HIV 1& 2 negative
Why so much noise about herpes, it makes possibility of contracting HIV higher and it can easily be passed to children. Then pains from it can be very unbearable whenever it surfaces like I am presently feeling.

Whenever the result is out I will post. Once again i thank God for giving me another opportunity which I intend to cherish till I die.

God bless you. I never knew I could be refreshed like I was since I started posting my predicament monday morning. It is yet to be over but I belived that largely it will be won.

Thank God for the results so far. All this could actually be a hoax or a sign from God saying he is willing to give you a second chance. Please do not go back to your former ways, remain faithful to your wife.

I might be wrong, but something keeps telling me you don't have Herpes, it might be another ailment presenting itself.
Please do well to reconcile yourself with God and to thank him. IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by DukeNija(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolewill: Gd day all. I finally took a decision to do the tests and get to know what I am dealing with before going to my wife. Like dukenija and nikky said. There in no need taking her through the pains of finding out with me. So I left location as I said earlier. So now this is what I have done so far.
Hiv screening early detection but I asked for a confirmatory test but I learnt it cant be done except I test positive. However the early detection can only be very valid if I do it again after 3months. So I can only rely on it for now to a certain extent.
Hepatitis B, VDRL for syphillis and I requested hpv but I learnt it is only for women that they do it .

And most importantly I requested for herpes test for 1 & 2. All these have been done. But the herpes will take 10 working days since it is not done in nigeria. The

If I am fortunate enough that the initial HIV come out negative I wont wait for the herpes. But if it is the other way round I will only need to reaccess how to go to to my wife but which ever way it has to be done for me not to return to my philandering ways. If I had confessed all this while I woudnt have continued in bad ways.
Now waiting till 5pm when the results will be out is a touture. I can olny stay here and be chating about it in order not to breakdown emotional while thinking about possible outcomes.

Please I deserve whatever name I am called here and abuse. Especially from the ladies I know it is borne out of pity for my wife and children and anger towards me for bringing this calamity. But I only need your emotional support now that I am waiting for todays result I am already on the floor trampling upon me now can only destroy me further. But please I need prayers.

Aisha22, chaircover, nikkykay, idowuogbo, beeevan, babyosisi dukenija havilla and many more that have contributed I can only say please help me emotinally now and come with all the criticism later when my family is out of this trouble. I can only sob as I am writing this.

Oga you need to relax. HIV will definitely be negative. Besides, life throws stones @ us all the time. All we need to do is build houses with them. Calm down, people are facing worse.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by DukeNija(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolewill: Dear all here are the results, except for the herpes which will take 10 working days. You know I used to think I was smart and my being cautious could make me to always survive the pranks but I have learnt today that total abstinence is the main thing.

HIV 1& 2 negative

Thank God for your Life sir. Pls don't tell your wife about this. I am practically on my knees begging you like my own brother not to reveal this to your wife because you will cause a deadly wave of reactions that might permanently damage your marriage. Forget this episode and begin a new chapter. God has given you a second chance.
All those asking you to come clean are not your wife. Please, don't damage that woman with your confession. Be a Man and move ahead.

5 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Praiz the lord,Honestly Am happy 4u.Am sure u re Herpes Negative too and i hope u ve learnt your lesson.Jesus loves you cheers.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
how come all the people you are thanking are females ? I think you still have that thing for women both online and offline ,anupam

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Dukenija hmmmmm. But thanks your comments was one of the ones that gave me clarity.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
And to add to it,plz jst take Dukenija advice,there is no need teling ur wife,am even sure that the herpes too is negative confess ur sins to God and move on.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Thank God for your Life sir. Pls don't tell your wife about this. I am practically on my knees begging you like my own brother not to reveal this to your wife because you will cause a deadly wave of reactions that might permanently damage your marriage. Forget this episode and begin a new chapter. God has given you a second chance.
All those asking you to come clean are not your wife. Please, don't damage that woman with your confession. Be a Man and move ahead.
Hmmmmmmm....na wa o!

@op

Your Redeemer liveth! Keep on keepin' on.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by njideoby(f): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmm,finally the results so far out are clean and encouraging, Congrats!
Thank God you have equally learn your lesson. Go and sin no more!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by odomat(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thank God!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Are you seriously asking me what kind of man whines?
Like seriously?
All these whiners up and down NL whining about everything from feminism to gayism to equality and etc etc are what?
Not men?
Dudes pratically spend all their online life whining about things that have no direct importance in their own personal lives.
Here's a dude who's having a very personal problem. I don't even think he's as much a whiner as the whiners one sees here everyday.
At least he has reason.

Abeg give him the benefit of doubt cheesy
Abeg
5minsmadness:
Still sounds fake to me cheesy
Sorry about this ladies but...
What kind of man whines so much like this? cheesy
And do you notice how he keeps centering the story around himself like he's the star?
Three ladies have directly insulted him and his response was 'thank you' like he was relishing the insult. When aisha2 used pepper tongue to fire him and someone stood up for him he quickly followed suit.
Three pages of me me my as if he's trying so hard to paint how bad he is so we can start squabbling over his deeds. Haba cheesy
Its HERPES! What's all the panic about? Kids get herpes in school when they play with other kids and their teachers! If he really read about it he should have gotten this information, why is he jumping up and down as if he has contracted Ebola?
Someone mentioned his tale would be more interesting if it was HIV and now suddenly we are all awaiting HIV test cheesy Eveny genius Aisha come dey console am grin

Well, like I said before its a good story with good lessons to learn about the ills of infidelity. Its just that I think the story was written by a woman cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wolewill thank God for his mercies, if the herpes is negative too, i ll advise you keep your lips sealed, if positive, then you have to confess. Try and keep it in your trousers this time around and severe all contacts with the she - goat you called " just a friend " and others like her .

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Don't ever reveal your identity here, it's not necessary.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
@poster I am happy for you.

You now just need to wait on the herpes test & I hope for your innocent familys sake and yours too that it too will be negative.

After all said and done, you still need to sit down in your closet and talk to yourself and be realistic. You need to be honest with yourself and think about what actually went wrong for you to have found yourself in this situation in the first instance.

From your posts, I gather that you work away from home. Are you lonely? Do you need to come home more often? Are you keeping the wrong sort of friends at your base? If so You need to change them.

If you are the sort who is easily led and have low self will power, then you need to protect yourself from compromising situations. Put rules in place that you dont get too close to the other sex. It seems like you were an agony uncle to your friend. STOP being an agony uncle . . .that is the easiest way for affairs to start. Vunerable ladies are the easiest to sleep with.

Delete unnecessary numbers out of your phone and spend your time wisely. not on social network sites or at bars. Dont also forget that the devil finds work for idle hands. Find something worthwile to do with your spare time.

We are all human and we all fail from time to time, its just that the consequences of our failures can be big as you can see in this case so one needs to be very careful.

Ask God for forgivenss and the strenght and Grace not to repeat this ever again. Bottom line is make your home happy, make yoir wife happy and she will be so close to you that you will want to be home 24/7 if not for work wink

I pray that this is just an ear pulling excercise and your case will not be used as a bitter lesson.

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by smokescreen4: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have dis feeling that if herpes comes back negative Op won't change, if not for your wife and kids I would have wished ...............
make I no talk.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by soulglo: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just hope it's shingles since you're in pain
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Chaircover thanks. Many of your postulations make a lot of sense. But I am a lone ranger so level of influence on me is mild. But I just need to be more spiritual to fight temptations and fight it off whenever I have such. But thanks I cant ask for more from my wife except I want to offend God. But I think deeply about what you wrote and they are worthy of thots. I wish u well too.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by blueberryp: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op, no matter the result of the test, wether negative or positive, you have to come out clean to you wife about how you have been cheating on her. That's the first sign of true repentance. You have to resolve never to do it again n avoid anything that would put you in the situation of going back to your vomit. And pray fervently for your own sake that d result for herpes turns out negative, cos if I were your wife, u r dead meat! Forget all the petting you r getting here, you wife might just stab you or break a bottle on your head if it turns out positive. Sorry but I can't help but laff n shake my head at u!

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Smokescreen you can hold on to whatever thots catch your fancy. But I am moving on with my life in the right direction, that I know well
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Thank God for your Life sir. Pls don't tell your wife about this. I am practically on my knees begging you like my own brother not to reveal this to your wife because you will cause a deadly wave of reactions that might permanently damage your marriage.Forget this episode and begin a new chapter. God has given you a second chance.

@OP i have been following this thread from the start and i think you should take note of this advice.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Fourcade(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2014
wolewill: @Smokescreen you can hold on to whatever thots catch your fancy. But I am moving on with my life in the right direction, that I know well

Carry on wayward son,for there'll be peace when you are done.Lay your weary head to rest!
Don't you cry no more! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by EfemenaXY: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2014
lofty900: cut the guy some slack jor. it could have happened to anyone. No one is above mistake and I believe he is being sincere with us. many people are passing through hell but you would think all is well with them. wolewill, thanks for sharing ur story with us. whether it's true or not does not matter. the fact is that it has made significant impact on people who cheat. I think all the advice u need is already given and that's why these people are insulting u. Just grab this messy situation by the horn and deal with it.

Mtcheew!

What do you mean "Cut the guy some slack"? Was he rraped? When engaging in his extra-curricula activities, did he get Nairaland family members involved?

I abhor cowards.

Mods, abeg front page.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2014
@EfemenaXY you know I marvel at some peoples( like you) meaness. I shoudnt have dignified you with an answer. But I say to you that if you are god the world would have been such a terrible place since you have no single strand of forgiving spirit, even when the person involve has shown remosefulness for the deeds and actions, while trying to reconcile with his God and other people offended. Is it that you really wished it never turns out well or what. If you detested the situation so much why dont you buzz off from the tread.
I think since all sorts of comments have been raised. You raised the irritating comment here.

Pls get off my case if you want to continue as the sadist you seem to be.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by EfemenaXY: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2014
wolewill: @EfemenaXY you know I marvel at some peoples( like you) meaness.

Really?

You find my posts mean? What did you expect, a pat on the back?

wolewill: I shoudnt have dignified you with an answer.

But you did though, didn't you?

wolewill: But I say to you that if you are god the world would have been such a terrible place since you have no single strand of forgiving spirit, even when the person involve has shown remosefulness for the deeds and actions, while trying to reconcile with his God and other people offended.

Well, well, well...now this is getting interesting, isn't it?

Would you have spewed the same shyte up there if it was the other way round? You were asked this same question but you couldn't even dignify that question with an appropriate response.

Listen, if you find my posts mean, that's your cup of tea to deal with. You live in an environment where men like you think it's okay to ffuck around and damn the consequences as long as you aren't caught. Your lot never have any qualms forcing your crap down women's throats. You find it easy to dish out the dirt but can't take a fraction of the medicine you give your women, but cry foul if the shoe's on the other foot.

So stay there and keep "trying".

Keep "trying" while lives you claim to care for are supposedly at risk whilst waging an online e-war on nairaland.

wolewill: Is it that you really wished it never turns out well or what.

Who gives a monkey about whether or not your asss gets fried or not? Why should I be the one to wish your wandering ddick well? Whilst humping off your 30+ virgin-of-a-so-called-good-friend, were you worried about whether it would turn out well or not?

wolewill: If you detested the situation so much why dont you buzz off from the tread.

I will post where ever I deem fit to, man - and whether you like it or not is of no concern to me in the slightest. If you choose to make the very dirty aspects of your life public, then you've got to man up and take the comments that come your way. You do know this is a public forum, don't you?

wolewill: I think since all sorts of comments have been raised. You raised the irritating comment here.

Pls get off my case if you want to continue as the sadist you seem to be.

So says the guy who's admitted to creating fake threads in the past and fake monikers. Now that's what I call irritating.

For all we know, this is just another one of 'em threads of yours.

7 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Mtcheew!

What do you mean "Cut the guy some slack"? Was he rraped? When engaging in his extra-curricula activities, did he get Nairaland family members involved?

[s]I abhor cowards.

Mods, abeg front page[/s]
why not go back to bed, u sound sleepy grin grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by rofemiguwa(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey my fellow supernatural fam. Good to meet u

Can't wait to see den as a demon. Season 10 shud come out already
Fourcade:

Carry on wayward son,for there'll be peace when you are done.Lay your weary head to rest!
Don't you cry no more! grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Fourcade(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
rofemiguwa: Hey my fellow supernatural fam. Good to meet u

Can't wait to see den as a demon. Season 10 shud come out already
grin grin grin
I've downloaded the complete Season 9 but not through with it!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by milkymesh: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Op and anyone interested, l know a drug u can take for HPV, hipatitis and herpes. It from the USA and you can order yourself online if you have a Visa or MasterCard. Interested send me a mssg here. I won't post the link to the site until I see interest. Note, I,ve used them and eeally works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.