Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US (40935 Views)

Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Seempliehuman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Almost troubling news. Nigerian immigrants in the US are regarded as one of the most succesful groups educationally and I'm afraid these girls will dumb up their average IQ.

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
No abduction happened in chibok. Its a hoax between jonathan's government and boko haram. This is the worse government in the history of this country.
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by baaleinc(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and the drama continues
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by kulgee001(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
onatisi: doorro scam ,doorro chibok ,dorro visa . Give me one tangible evidence of this so called kidnap,show me 3 of those girls and interview them,who are these mysterious girls?why are they so sacred,that noone has seen any of them?and now the mysterious girls are on their way on a mystterious journey to a mysterious usa with a mysterious school admission

Are you in a cave? Who did our President meet? Did Malala meet ghosts too?
I have seen multiple photos of different chibok escapees and you are asking irresponsible questions as those.
You can't even rationally explain your conspiracy theory, just raising stupid questions.
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by onatisi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
kulgee001:

Are you in a cave? Who did our President meet? Did Malala meet ghosts too?
I have seen multiple photos of different chibok escapees and you are asking irresponsible questions as those.
You can't even rationally explain your conspiracy theory, just raising stupid questions.
skelewu skelewu skelewU
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by emog17(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
panachuku: admission for girls who cannot speak english, now dat is scam
how can SS3 students writing waec not knw hw to speak English?
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by easystudy101: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by easystudy101: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by soulglo: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2014
emog17: how can SS3 students writing waec not knw hw to speak English?

These days Nigerian teachers cannot even read
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by redsun(m): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2014
When they had the misfortune most of you guys were crying,now that their fortune have changed,some of you are still bitter. What do want?

Their misfortune turned to blessing and I hope they make the best of while it last.

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by fanficgirl(f): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Seempliehuman: Almost troubling news. Nigerian immigrants in the US are regarded as one of the most succesful groups educationally and I'm afraid these girls will dumb up their average IQ.
I know right. We don't need idiots clogging up High schools and colleges.

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Onyiido: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
DJDOLA: They need 2 come and kidnap me 2
See prayer ooo
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Dont u like the prayer
Onyiido: See prayer ooo
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Onyiido: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Dont u like the prayer
This kind prayer pass prayer ooo. Shekau come and kidnap a volunteer ooo, free of charge
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2014
By the time ave been kidnapped and rescued , off i will be going away from Nigeria, by the money of federal government
Onyiido: This kind prayer pass prayer ooo. Shekau come and kidnap a volunteer ooo, free of charge
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by veyvey: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2014
And i obeyed clarions call for 1year no scholarship to USA,no job deris God Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by ceaser: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Sokomba however said that they hope that the funds and support partnership will consistently get to RROM for project sustainability within scheduled time frame so as not to hinder the progress the outreach mission has made so far

RockMaxi:

Good

I read the bolded twice and started grin grin grin

If the news is actually true, expect the usual to happen after few months.

https://www.nairaland.com/1865096/students-fg-scholarship-begging-food

http://www.punchng.com/news/students-on-fg-scholarship-begging-for-food-in-russia/

So just bookmark this comment. It'll make it easier for you to find by the time it starts happening.

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by 1miccza: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2014
onatisi: this is a classical scam .
the news was that 200 girls were ferried said to have been kidnapped and moved without hindrance! juju matters . grin
then stories started coming out about how some of the girls escaped from their fullly armed captors ,dem be chibok rambos . cool
their prison break stories from boko haram was even scandalously hilarious and funny, eg girls jumping from moving trucks ,asking to pee the beating it,doing it the commando style in chibok usain bolts fashion grin
then came the chibok protest, without any of the girls that escaped present to prove that truly they did escaped,nollywood characters . grin
what about the 1 million naira each that was hurried disbursed to families of the so called girls just 3 days after the so called abduction ? grin
no press conference to show the escaped girls as a rallying call to save the rest ,and now we are been told they are all been taken to the united states for better education !. i love naija
who are these so called mysterious girls anyway? wink wink wink

Even on fb I've always said that the chibok thing stinks to the high heavens but all these opposition warriors would never stop talking
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Lashbeat(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
onatisi: Now I believe chibok saga is a scam
ummm don't wish you were in there shoes
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2014
How did the girls fly from Sambisa forest to the US? I bet it's nt by plane or maybe there is now an airport in Sambisa forest.
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by blunderass01: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2014
MarvellousGod: NDI ARA!!!!! See the extent politicians can go just to bring their rival down....it's now obvious no abduction happened in Chibok. .may God help Nigeria. .

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.... cool cool
Why is it that people don't think before they comment? Are you telling me now that it is the opposition parties that kidnapped those girls or they were the one who spin such a lie. You'd better be careful of your comments bro.
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2014
emog17: how can SS3 students writing waec not knw hw to speak English?
are u asking me, did u not watch d interview of 3 of the supposed escapees
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by mixedgene: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its amazing!
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by fmalatiba(f): 3:07am On Aug 31, 2014
were they able. to finish their waec? No so How do they get admission? eh their is God ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.