Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number (3570 Views)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Some ladies have resorted to giving out wrong numbers each time a guy ask for it. Don't even try flashing her cos before you try to, she must have given you useless reason(s) why the number won't ring. Don't be thrown aback when you see flimsy reasons like: "I left my network at home". Now guys this is what you should do... When ladies give out wrong number, they only call out random numbers from their head. The dull ones might end up calling 9 or 10digits to you. But if you are unlucky to meet the very smart ones, they will call clean 11digits of random numbers to you. Now, what you should do is this: now ask them to confirm the digits they gave to you by calling it out to them but this time around, swap a digit with another wrong digit. If she corrects you, cakpish! You don get the authentic number be that. Else, bro you don enter one chance be that...

7 Likes

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by marieolae(f): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol guys I hope u hear now?

1 Like

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2014
It doesn't end with getting her digits. That's not the main problem these days even

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Largas, there are really some you meet that there is every possibility your paths will never cross till you leave this earth. In that case, taking number is necessary to break that jinx by bridge the communication gap.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Lovetinz(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Don't ask for her number. Make her ask for 'your' number.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Lovetinz: Don't ask for her number. Make her ask for 'your' number.
you mean 9ja girls? That can torment themselves to any extent to make sure no one calls them 'cheap'. Even the ones wey guys no deh look at all sef go deh too proud to ask for your number... This will only happen when 9ja babes stop tormenting themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by yungchop: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Lol guys I hope u hear now?
bae instead of ignoring, why don't you just tell me YES/ NO? and I'll stop pestering you. Its not by force though, just that I make friends a lot, like since I joined NL I've got over 35 Nairalanders on my BBM and Whatsapp smiley. Aurevoir madmoiselle !
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2014
unyours: Some ladies have resorted to giving out wrong numbers each time a guy ask for it. Don't even try flashing her cos before you try to, she must have given you useless reason(s) why the number won't ring. Don't be thrown aback when you see flimsy reasons like: "I left my network at home". Now guys this is what you should do... When ladies give out wrong number, they only call out random numbers from their head. The dull ones might end up calling 9 or 10digits to you. But if you are unlucky to meet the very smart ones, they will call clean 11digits of random numbers to you. Now, what you should do is this: now ask them to confirm the digits they gave to you by calling it out to them but this time around, swap a digit with another wrong digit. If she corrects you, cakpish! You don get the authentic number be that. Else, bro you don enter one chance be that...
Thats it? Thats the trick? Then you haven't met a pro.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by marieolae(f): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
yungchop: bae instead of ignoring, why don't you just tell me YES/ NO? and I'll stop pestering you. Its not by force though, just that I make friends a lot, like since I joined NL I've got over 35 Nairalanders on my BBM and Whatsapp smiley. Aurevoir madmoiselle !
added
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Deadly secrets about to be given out by ifyangela stay tuned
IfyAngela:
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Deadly secrets about to be given out by ifyangela stay tuned
Deadly secret ke? Was just expecting something mind blowing lol
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Ok something like *carry a black handkerchief and eat 7 bitter cola ,and wash ur hand in salt solution and u will know if its a fake number
IfyAngela:
Deadly secret ke? Was just expecting something mind blowing lol
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
IfyAngela:
this trick works 10 out of 10times. It might seem so simple but it works. Lol. Any pro you wanna be boils down to refusing to give a number at all be it original or fake. Unibenstudent, help me ask her o. She wan see incantation...
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2014
IfyAngela:
What would a pro do?

1 Like

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Lovetinz(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2014
unyours: you mean 9ja girls? That can torment themselves to any extent to make sure no one calls them 'cheap'. Even the ones wey guys no deh look at all sef go deh too proud to ask for your number... This will only happen when 9ja babes stop tormenting themselves.

What will make your Sister for a Guy's number? Thats it.
Make yourself that Guy.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Lovetinz:

What will make your Sister for a Guy's number? Thats it.
Make yourself that Guy.
If you think a 9ja girl will ask you for you number then i'll ask you to stop day dreaming. It's as rare as seeing a girl wooing a guy. It's like telling me to wait till a girl i like comes to do the chykin. Guy no dull yourself o.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Djicemob: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
yungchop: bae instead of ignoring, why don't you just tell me YES/ NO? and I'll stop pestering you. Its not by force though, just that I make friends a lot, like since I joined NL I've got over 35 Nairalanders on my BBM and Whatsapp smiley. Aurevoir madmoiselle !
grin some guys sha.Dude u don follow this girl for all the thread so te u don de frustrated on top the matter sef.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by yungchop: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Djicemob: grin some guys sha.Dude u don follow this girl for all the thread so te u don de frustrated on top the matter sef.
you aint saying nothing!
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by darisgod(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
I use to give guys I don't want my ex number n fortunately we bear same name

D rest is story grin
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2014

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
i.e. you must be exceptional.
Lovetinz: Don't ask for her number. Make her ask for 'your' number.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
I used to have this line,so i usually call out the numbers to guys who ask.

These days if i dnt wnt u to have my number, i politely say i can't give u my number. No time for pitypatty tongue...but if i must, i just call out that old line or i give you my real number and frustrate the hell outta u for calling that number.

Even if a lady gives u her number, there are ways she can keep you from calling her again.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Lol guys I hope u hear now?
Didn't read it cus imma lazy reader but I heard!!!!!
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Neldrizzy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
unyours: Some ladies have resorted to giving out wrong numbers each time a guy ask for it. Don't even try flashing her cos before you try to, she must have given you useless reason(s) why the number won't ring. Don't be thrown aback when you see flimsy reasons like: "I left my network at home". Now guys this is what you should do... When ladies give out wrong number, they only call out random numbers from their head. The dull ones might end up calling 9 or 10digits to you. But if you are unlucky to meet the very smart ones, they will call clean 11digits of random numbers to you. Now, what you should do is this: now ask them to confirm the digits they gave to you by calling it out to them but this time around, swap a digit with another wrong digit. If she corrects you, cakpish! You don get the authentic number be that. Else, bro you don enter one chance be that...
hehehehe i hav been using this scope for a while now... Girls with their fish brain!! They thought they are smart, guys are always ahead

1 Like

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
I done pass to dey give wrong no. It seems childish to me, If I don't want to give my no, I tell d person immediately that am not giving him/her.
If e come be like say e wan cos problem, I would comfortably give my glo no - the line I use for my bb, it never rings out, it has been on silent since Aug last yr. grin

So, if babe decide to dey give no, she suppose done plan am. Except she no smart

1 Like

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by marieolae(f): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
aaronson: Didn't read it cus imma lazy reader but I heard!!!!!
lolz
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by dre11(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
that nah why me no dey collect digits again because the ones I have self...... I never call dem finish I will now be adding stress join the ones I have

best is if she gives the digit.... I will have to flash her number to know if nah her digits..
if she says her fone is not with her. as soon as I she punch the digit.... I will not save it talk less of calling her

no time for story
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: I used to have this line,so i usually call out the numbers to guys who ask.

These days if i dnt wnt u to have my number, i politely say i can't give u my number. No time for pitypatty tongue...but if i must, i just call out that old line or i give you my real number and frustrate the hell outta u for calling that number.

Even if a lady gives u her number, there are ways she can keep you from calling her again.

Interesting grin grin
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin yesh, intwesting
Three7Ty9:

Interesting grin grin
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: grin grin grin yesh, intwesting

Samborry South alleluia
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
Three7Ty9:

Samborry South alleluia
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: grin
One advice babe, never be too confident... grin grin winkwink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? / Five Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time / Otego'm Chobalu Nwa Dinma M'ga Alu +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.