Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) (55685 Views)

Toke Makinwa Got A Good Fashion Sense [photos] / (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring / Tiwa Savage Has A Message For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by touchmeder: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2014
She is not as perfect as someone like say Genny but she is not as bad as you have painted her. Not half as bad and hell no Cossy can not, never be better than Tiwa dress wise. #smellslikepersonalbeef angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what the word beautiful means...... You say she's just like any other girl, okay please let us know who you think is extra ordinary? Even Genevieve nnaji every one croons and says is beautiful, I don't really see what is really hot about her, its really her total package, if not Genevieve is just good looking, nothing extra ordinary.

on the other hand, where Tiwa's dress sense almost always misses its mark or is kind of bland, Genevieve gets it right all the time.

from her pics above, the black three quater fitted dress was okay, the yellow one wasn't too bad but maybe coulda been a size smaller, as for those shoes, I don't get why she seems to love those ugly shoes, she wore similar ones in the wanted video and d director tried his best not to show them.

the BET gown was grossly ugly and unflattering while the white jumpsuit was beautiful but the hem line was too long... Genevieve wore something similar at half of a hello suns premiere but she rocked it...

maybe what she needs is a stylist who can help with clothes and styles that fit her body, most celebs do this, that someone can sing doesn't mean they can dress....

lastly my mom and I had this argument some months back, she was like Tiwa is ugly and my jaw dropped.... Please what are some people seeing that I can not?
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 26, 2014
michaelking28: I don't even know for them,or is it that tin in d pics above?
Haba! How can u call someone who God created a thing? I don't know which human being you've created. Everyone is special and no one is a thing angry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by zheroes(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2014
SHE IS BEEN SIMPLE AND DECENT YOU GUYS ARE SCREAMING WHEN SHE EMPLOYS SOMEONE THAT WILL BRING OUT HER STRINGS YOU GUYS WILL SHOUT. ANYWAYS SHE STILL DEY TOP CHART. RIDE ON TIWA
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Weah96: 6:00am On Aug 26, 2014
repogirl: Sometimes I wonder what the word beautiful means...... You say she's just like any other girl, okay please let us know who you think is extra ordinary? Even Genevieve nnaji every one croons and says is beautiful, I don't really see what is really hot about her, its really her total package, if not Genevieve is just good looking, nothing extra ordinary.

on the other hand, where Tiwa's dress sense almost always misses its mark or is kind of bland, Genevieve gets it right all the time.

from her pics above, the black three quater fitted dress was okay, the yellow one wasn't too bad but maybe coulda been a size smaller, as for those shoes, I don't get why she seems to love those ugly shoes, she wore similar ones in the wanted video and d director tried his best not to show them.

the BET gown was grossly ugly and unflattering while the white jumpsuit was beautiful but the hem line was too long... Genevieve wore something similar at half of a hello suns premiere but she rocked it...

maybe what she needs is a stylist who can help with clothes and styles that fit her body, most celebs do this, that someone can sing doesn't mean they can dress....

lastly my mom and I had this argument some months back, she was like Tiwa is ugly and my jaw dropped.... Please what are some people seeing that I can not?

My brother, leave dat one. Genevieve is pretty anywhere, London, New York, LA, Lagos, Accra, and the village. This girl would be less than average here in Atlanta. But I expect her to shut down the village.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by amnestylaw1(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2014
babyosisi: I still can't get over that last name of hers
Savage
How can people answer to savage as a family name?
Tua
That is No name for a human
Were her people illiterate and took on an Oyibo name that sounded "good" to their ears (with such vile meaning?)
I don't get it
She needs to take on the name of her husband and drop this savage of a name fast fast.

[size=18pt]sav·age[/size]
ˈsavij/

adjective
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.
"tales of a savage beast"

synonyms: ferocious, fierce; More
antonyms: tame
cruel and vicious; aggressively hostile.
"they launched a savage attack on the budget"
synonyms: vicious, brutal, cruel, sadistic, ferocious, fierce, violent, bloody, murderous, homicidal, bloodthirsty; More
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) primitive; uncivilized.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
synonyms: primitive, uncivilized, unenlightened, nonliterate
"a savage race"

(of a place) wild-looking and inhospitable; uncultivated.
synonyms: rugged, rough, wild, inhospitable, uninhabitable
"a savage landscape"

(of something bad or negative) very great; severe.
"this would deal a savage blow to the government's fight"
synonyms: severe, crushing, devastating, crippling, terrible, awful, dreadful, dire, catastrophic, calamitous, ruinous
"a savage blow for the town"
noun
noun: savage; plural noun: savages
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.
synonyms: barbarian, wild man, wild woman, primitive
"she'd expected mud huts and savages"
a brutal or vicious person.
"the mother of one of the victims has described his assailants as savages"
synonyms: brute, beast, monster, barbarian, sadist, animal
"she described her son's assailants as savages"
verb
verb: savage; 3rd person present: savages; past tense: savaged; past participle: savaged; gerund or present participle: savaging
(especially of a dog or wild animal) attack ferociously and maul.
"ewes savaged by marauding dogs"
synonyms: maul, attack, tear to pieces, lacerate, claw, bite
"he was savaged by a dog"

I beg to disagree because:

1) It is no longer compulsory that a woman drops her father's name for her husband's.

2) You can't just sit on computer, dust your dictionary, check out the meaning of a word and detest
others for bearing a name that sounds similar to, or is spelled same as the one in the dictionary.

3) It is nobody's business what others call their children or themselves.

4) Only the family, not you or the dictionary, can tell the true meaning of their name.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
i doubt if most of u know colour combination

u guys shuld end d beef

make una free the lady joor

u all shuld get a life...she is earning her cash
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
bleaching mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by michphenomena(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2014
She bought the shoe with her money...Tiwa you may wear it anytime even in the bathroom grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by michaelking28: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Wow, nice 1 coming from a guy.
U must be a womanizer tongue
lolz
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by vm26: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Give this lady a break guys
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2014
angry

I bet She is more sucessful than 99% of destructive Critics here....

No Homo

Tiwa should stick to "Oleku"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Ab025: the 3rd pics.....her shoe rili got me laughin

#haha....

I had to double check that and boy they really look laughable.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Beync(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2014
bbdrown: of course I know her well. My point is when she was wearing those rubbish, nobody said she didn't have a dress sense. Infact some ppl were supporting her when she was being criticized...they were saying its not anybody's business. Now she is wearing close-to-normal clothes, they are raging...and it even made frontpage!
well that's the price one pay for being a celebrity
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by blunderass01: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2014
What is y'all problem with this lady. It is better to be who you are than to be someone else.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by shinel(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2014
michaelking28: I don't even know for them,or is it that tin in d pics above?
In summary, BEEF!! Eat ur poo...
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by michaelking28: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
[sub]
shinel: In summary, BEEF!! Eat ur poo...
What are you
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Beync: well that's the price one pay for being a celebrity
u are Right. Someday it will be ur turn wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Beync(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
bbdrown: u are Right. Someday it will be ur turn wink
tanx, I prefer my privacy thou cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Beync: tanx, I prefer my privacy thou cheesy
haba, sister. U can do urs in a sane & decent way nah wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Beync(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
bbdrown: haba, sister. U can do urs in a sane & decent way nah wink
yes o broda

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
montestic: I went through lalasticlala's thread on The Most Fashionable/Stylish Nigerian Female Celebrities
https://www.nairaland.com/1870830/most-stylish-fashionable-nigerian-female

I was impressed with the the list until I saw Tiwa Savage and Cossy Orjiakor's names there.

I think Tiwa may be a good singer, but her beauty is overrated, she's not beautiful, she's just like an ordinary girl. In terms of fashion, she lacks in that department. She always dresses poorly, no taste at all. In fact Cossy even dresses better than overrated Tiwa.

What's your take on this?

I agree with you 110 percent. She's not beautiful at all. She just has nice make up, that's all. undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Kentnickole(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
montestic: I went through lalasticlala's thread on The Most Fashionable/Stylish Nigerian Female Celebrities
https://www.nairaland.com/1870830/most-stylish-fashionable-nigerian-female

I was impressed with the the list until I saw Tiwa Savage and Cossy Orjiakor's names there.

I think Tiwa may be a good singer, but her beauty is overrated, she's not beautiful, she's just like an ordinary girl. In terms of fashion, she lacks in that department. She always dresses poorly, no taste at all. In fact Cossy even dresses better than overrated Tiwa.

What's your take on this?

Who bring me hia angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by SMile19(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
;DLol.......d shoe b lyk arrow .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her / Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.