Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Genuine Work At Home Jobs That Pay $800dollars Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Genuine Work At Home Jobs That Pay $800dollars Monthly (1426 Views)

Work At Home Jobs / Legitimate Work At Home Jobs (US Company) - Apply Now! / Legitimate Work From Home Jobs (US Company) - Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Work At Home Jobs That Pay $800dollars Monthly by sweetfreshboy(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello everyone, Its monday again and I just really wanna wish us all a happy new week. August is almost packing up and I still see most people still struggling with there finances in order to make ends meet. Well goodnews is that its not yet too late to make that your financial dream come true. Taking Smart Action creates the difference between the poor and rich. Now no BULLSHIT! I am here to present to you 6 SUPER genuine ways I use to bank in at least #195,000naira monthly just doing 45min -1hour job. Daily. Now this is serious business and I mean it. Those who know me well know that I keep up to the claim. Now d jobs you will be doing online are just simple data entry jobs and software testing jobs. Note iyou will be paid nothing less than $50dollars per software you test that is like #8000naira just for testing a fucking software ...I mean isn't that cheap money? Look here...I hate to hear people lament that there is no cool way to make money online cause its a lie...all you need is just to follow the right manual and you are done. Also other things I will be giving away are how to sell some stuff on fiverr that make you get order like a professional. I have tested it and it works.

Now I will give this method freely to the first 10 people who show interest amd after these ten...other will be ablee to get the book for just #2000naira only.

I think that's fair enough! Right?..so if you are interested just call or whatsapp 07034495652 or email royaldiadem5@gmail.com to geet yours.

Some free gifts are also added to the package so feel free to get your now dear.

To your Success,
Cheers.
Re: Genuine Work At Home Jobs That Pay $800dollars Monthly by akum123: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
why are u not responding to my chat on whatsapp,why give out ur contact wen you are not ready to explain
Re: Genuine Work At Home Jobs That Pay $800dollars Monthly by sovpounds(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello everyone avoid all these sites that give offers that are too good to be true. No company on this earth can pay you $1, 000 just for posting links. Not even Apple, Google, Samsung or Exxon Mobil that earn billions of dollars every year. You can order our high quality 3D tablets from http://pi3dtab.co.uk and it comes with a built in affiliate programme, once you receive your tablet it is so beautiful that any one who sees it would surely ask you "Where did you buy it?". You can sell it to them right on your tablet and receive a commission of between $39 and $44 on each sale. This is not too good to be true you are actually working hard for the money.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Any Info About Cosse Limited Management Trainee Test And Process / Vacancy For A Front Office Executive (aba, Abia State) / Graduates Needed At Pabod Breweries Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.