Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Business Registration Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Registration Service (1023 Views)

Business Registration - What It Entails / A-z Of Business Registration In Nigeria / FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Registration Service by mycece: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2014
We are pleased to introduce a private and confidential service of Cordell & Charlton.

Cordell & Charlton specializes in the registration of business names, limited liability companies, foundations and sale of newly registered companies in Nigeria.

We also currently have for immediate sale/transfer a newly-registered limited liability company with no assets and liabilities, which you can put to immediate use for any business transaction or asset management.

To ensure customer satisfaction at all times, speed and attention to detail are the hallmark of the service we offer.

At Cordell & Charlton we say, concentrate on your work while we professionally register your business name, limited liability company and foundation.

To register a business name, limited liability company, a foundation or buy a ready-made company, kindly indicate your interest by immediately contacting the undersigned and further details would be provided.

Thank you.

Enquiries: Mobile: Charles - 07032720592. Email: charles.odum@cordell-charlton.com
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
"Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new."
- Brian Tracy
"I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.

"For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

"I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid."
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
"Truth, honesty, hard work, and moral character are not out of date; these virtues are just as important today as they were two hundred years ago."

Register YOUR Business Name, Limited Liability Company, a Foundation or buy a Ready-made Company at a great price.

Call or Text - 07032720592 (Cordell & Charlton)
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
"For every ailment under the sun,
There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it;
If there be none, never mind it."

www.cordell-charlton.com

Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Be Creative.

"Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too."
www.cordell-charlton.com

Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Think business registration. Think Cordell & Charlton.

Visit www.cordell-charlton.com

Special discount for Nairalanders!!!
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Easily search for a name, get a company registered......Start that dream!

"No horse gets anywhere until it is harnessed, no life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated & disciplined."

Visit www.cordell-charlton.com to register a business name, limited liability company or buy a ready-made company.
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning!
Re: Business Registration Service by cutiez2: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
How much will it cost to register an NG0
Re: Business Registration Service by mycece: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin Hello People!!

(1) (Reply)

Premium Shortcode Setup! / High Cost Of Clearing Forces Importers To Abandon Goods At Seaports / Longrich Business International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.