Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria (1649 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Chidiokereke(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2014
You need to click on this link and watch this eye-opening video - http://m.aljazeera.com/story/201471220135550752

For those who cannot view the video:

It’s a documentary by Al Jazeera's Rawya Rageh on the efforts of the Adamawa Peace Initiative (Started by AUN – Turaki Atiku’s school) to bring peace to Adamawa state. The API is a local multi-faith initiative – where Muslim and Christian leaders have come together to preach peace and unity to their congregations. Whenever unrest is brewing in other northern states, you notice it doesn’t happen in Adamawa, because the Islamic leaders call Muslims to order and let them understand violence is not the answer, while the Bishops and pastors tell the Christians not to take up arms. The API is also reaching out to Adamawa people through skills empowerment, sports and other engaging activities to give them a source of livelihood and keep them away from idleness.

Honestly I never knew about the API until now. I used to think Atiku was doing nothing to quell this menace. I was wrong. I wish this API project will be duplicated in other Northern states. I’m sure it will work.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Omexonomy: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Chidiokereke: You need to click on this link and watch this eye-opening video - http://m.aljazeera.com/story/201471220135550752

For those who cannot view the video:

It’s a documentary by Al Jazeera's Rawya Rageh on the efforts of the Adamawa Peace Initiative (Started by AUN – Turaki Atiku’s school) to bring peace to Adamawa state. The API is a local multi-faith initiative – where Muslim and Christian leaders have come together to preach peace and unity to their congregations. Whenever unrest is brewing in other northern states, you notice it doesn’t happen in Adamawa, because the Islamic leaders call Muslims to order and let them understand violence is not the answer, while the Bishops and pastors tell the Christians not to take up arms. The API is also reaching out to Adamawa people through skills empowerment, sports and other engaging activities to give them a source of livelihood and keep them away from idleness.

Honestly I never knew about the API until now. I used to think Atiku was doing nothing to quell this menace. I was wrong. I wish this API project will be duplicated in other Northern states. I’m sure it will work.

all in all in praise of the arch thief atiku who want to become president.
@op why not advise ur northern elders to stop sponsoring BH and embrace peace.

1 Like

Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Chidiokereke(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2014
This post is not meant to praise anyone. I'm only exposing a hitherto unknown fact. Atiku who is being accused of fueling the crisis is actually doing a lot to bring peace to Adamawa and hopefully other northern states.

By the way, what did Atiku steal? I am currently doing some research on the man and I'm realizing new positive things. You should too.
Omexonomy: all in all in praise of the arch thief atiku who want to become president.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Phame: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Omexonomy: all in all in praise of the arch thief atiku who want to become president.
how more headless can u be.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Omexonomy: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Phame: how more headless and stu.pid can I be till enternity.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Phame: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chidiokereke: This post is not meant to praise anyone. I'm only exposing a hitherto unknown fact. Atiku who is being accused of fueling the crisis is actually doing a lot to bring peace to Adamawa and hopefully other northern states.

By the way, what did Atiku steal? I am currently doing some research on the man and I'm realizing new positive things. You should too.
nigerians like d lazy duck u quoted dnt read , not to talk of doing research. They take little our bias media was able to feed them and judge people based on that.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
This is how a leader should think and act. Atiku's efforts in bringing peace to Adamawa state speaks of his strides in curbing the insurgency. if we keep waiting for our clueless president to stop boko haram,then I don't see the insurgency stopping soon.
Atiku did well,others should follow his footsteps.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Omexonomy:
all in all in praise of the arch thief atiku who want to become president.
its obvious you can't stop being daft. What proof do you have that Atiku sponsors boko haram?
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
shocked
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Following... wink
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
This is how a leader should think and act. Atiku's efforts in bringing peace to Adamawa state speaks of his strides in curbing the insurgency. if we keep waiting for our clueless president to stop boko haram,then I don't see the insurgency stopping soon.
Atiku did well,others should follow his footsteps.

Berem, you know your family more than anyone else wink

Have you asked how dreaded kidnappers were curbed in Anambra state and other part of the the Eastern Region? undecided

Learn to separate politics from real issue at hand,

Although I understand your stand on your crave for cheap political point base on your party ideology; as well as losing contracts/low patronage from your party members. wink

1 Like

Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

[s] Berem, you know your family more than anyone else wink

Have you asked how dreaded kidnappers were curbed in Anambra state and other part of the the Eastern Region? undecided

Learn to separate politics from real issue at hand,

Although I understand your stand on your crave for cheap political point base on your party ideology; as well as losing contracts/low patronage from your party members. wink
[/s]
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:

The truth is always bitter cheesy
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

The truth is always bitter cheesy
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=JackBaueress1 post=28439798][/quote]

Berem, you're hiding behind this moniker to cancel my post for stating the obvious. undecided

Remember diaris.... wink
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

Berem, you're hiding behind this moniker to cancel my post for stating the obvious. undecided

Remember diaris.... wink
isn't it obvious I do not want to have any discussions with you on this thread? Kindly refrain from spamming my mentions if you got nothing meaningful to say.
Re: The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
isn't it obvious I do not want to have any discussions with you on this thread? Kindly refrain from spamming my mentions if you got nothing meaningful to say.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dele Momodu, Endorse Buhari - Amaechi Ticket -- Gives Reasons / Jonathan Leads With A Double Digit In A Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.