Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Application Builders - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Application Builders (636 Views)

App Builders Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Builders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please is there anyone here who know about app building? Or that can build an app?
Re: Application Builders by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
what kinda app you wanna build? We build all kinds of apps here - houses, companies and all that, in fact we sell blocks and curvette here. If you want us to mould vibrated blocks for you right now with machine or even manual blocks, we can do it - as long as you can pay for labour.

Wait o, e be like say i don confuse small, i think say na house you build, app as in mobile app or web app?

2 Likes

Re: Application Builders by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
dhtml18: what kinda app you wanna build? We build all kinds of apps here - houses, companies and all that, in fact we sell blocks and curvette here. If you want us to mould vibrated blocks for you right now with machine or even manual blocks, we can do it - as long as you can pay for labour.

Wait o, e be like say i don confuse small, i think say na house you build, app as in mobile app or web app?

hahaha..u r some crazy dude. Mobile app
Re: Application Builders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mobile app? wait, let me check google, brb

Oh, those android stuffs? why didnt you say you are lookin for android app builders?
Re: Application Builders by CodeHouse: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Not Again! Another clone.. undecided
Re: Application Builders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am not a clone, I am the original (non-troll) dhtml, aka the first dhtml to ever land with a spaceship on nairaland in the ages when you can buy one plot of land for one bag of cowry shells, yeah, that one.
Seun has used a bug spray to practically wipe out all my clones in a big massive attack - i must give him kudos for that.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Java IDEs That Work On Android / If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? / You Think You Love Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.