Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth (19386 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Front Hair Growth / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
My Fellow Nairalanders:
Pls which haircream would you advice someone to go for when he or she wants his/her to grow very full in less than two weeks? Pls anyone with idea?
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
When I was in school I used a cream concortion I mixed and my hair grew. I bought dematol cream, then got it, dried it with it and grounded it then added it to the cream. I then added virgin hair fertilizer to the mixture and my hair grew like grass
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother: When I was in school I used a cream concortion I mixed and my hair grew. I bought dematol cream, then got it, dried it with it and grounded it then added it to the cream. I then added virgin hair fertilizer to the mixture and my hair grew like grass

Godmother wah was the concortion? Can You share? wink
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2014
That's the concotion I just shared up there. I mixed dematol with grounded igbo powder and virgin hair fertilizer. Worked well for me

1 Like

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2014
2weeks hah?
Go to a native doctor. grin

1 Like

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by iyaakanran: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Use shea butter mixed with coconut oil

1 Like

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by expozey(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
@op. Hair growth is first of all a function of genetics. In other words if your family has a history of long hair, it is likely you will too; otherwise applying any product however cheap or expensive will not guarantee long hair. What everyone can have, however, is healthy hair. Hair that is bouncy, shiny and has a high level of elasticity. This can be achieved through less frequent use of chemicals, giving some time between hairdos and trimmings split ends regularly. Use of top quality products is also very essential
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmother: That's the concotion I just shared up there. I mixed dematol with grounded igbo powder and virgin hair fertilizer. Worked well for me
Godmother Fanks for yur care oooh Buh av Gotten the igboo/weed, How do i grind it?? Add any water content or dry qrindinq and wah did yu use to grind yours Im really sorry for disturbinq
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Disturbing ke! I'm glad to help. In my mind I be hair consultant tongue . Anyways, back to topic. You need the igbo extremely dy. You can put it in a stainless plate or pot and then put it on the fire. Leave it till you start perceiving the burnt smell. Biko, dnt add water o.

When you are done, u can blend it using d dry blender used for blending egusi. You can also grind using grinding stone.
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother: Disturbing ke! I'm glad to help. In my mind I be hair consultant tongue . Anyways, back to topic. You need the igbo extremely dy. You can put it in a stainless plate or pot and then put it on the fire. Leave it till you start perceiving the burnt smell. Biko, dnt add water o.

When you are done, u can blend it using d dry blender used for blending egusi. You can also grind using grinding stone.
plz,wat is virgin hair fertilizer.A cream,gel or oil?also,cn I get it in a chemist or cosmetic stores?tnx
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2014
MissMalia: plz,wat is virgin hair fertilizer.A cream,]gel or oil?also,cn I get it in a chemist or cosmetic stores?tnx

Its a cream in a tube that promotes hair growth and you'll get it at a beauty store or your local market
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother:

Its a cream in a tube that promotes hair growth and you'll get it at a beauty store or your local market
I went 4 sky hair grow,is dt ok?nd d weed I got is already grounded cn I use dt too?tnx

1 Like

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2014
MissMalia: I went 4 sky hair grow,is dt ok?nd d weed I got is already grounded cn I use dt too?tnx
So Godmother now av turn hair stylist ooh shocked
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2014
MissMalia: I went 4 sky hair grow,is dt ok?nd d weed I got is already grounded cn I use dt too?tnx

Dnt know about the sky hair grow, but I guess it cud still work cos the essential ingredients are the igbo and the dematol for controlling dandruff. You knw dandruff prevents hair growth. And the grounded weed just saved you the stress of having to do it yourself.
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2014
smiley
Aijalon: [b][/b] So Godmother now av turn hair stylist ooh

Lol, not quite. Just giving tips to a sister. Someone recommended same to me and it worked like magic shocked
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by kershley(f): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
pls hw can i get igbo oo
really shy cuz it may look like u smoke it

1 Like

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Aijalon: [b][/b] So Godmother now av turn hair stylist ooh shocked
Amebo ...she hz used it b4 dtz y am askn her...
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by CecyAdrian(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Godmother:
smiley

Lol, not quite. Just giving tips to a sister. Someone recommended same to me and it worked like magic shocked

Hi, can you please give me a detailed tips on how to mix weed with cream for hair?, I intend using Shea Butter and maybe mix virgin fertilizer. Thanks
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hi, can you please give me a detailed tips on how to mix weed with cream for hair?, I intend using Shea Butter and maybe mix virgin fertilizer. Thanks

Put the weed in an aluminum plate and place on the fire for a minute so it gets very dry then ground it to powder form. Melt ur ori and add the weed to it or add it to the virgin fertilizer. Shikina
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by CecyAdrian(f): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Godmother:

Put the weed in an aluminum plate and place on the fire for a minute so it gets very dry then ground it to powder form. Melt ur ori and add the weed to it or add it to the virgin fertilizer. Shikina

Thanks a lot, do you think the ori will work better than dematol? Cos I hear people say, they use dematol with the weed
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by KikeKnows: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy ... help yourself out with the best of all products I know! The king cool - don't waste your time- go for green- extremely fast stuff!!!

Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by tochibby: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please God mother.. the igboo you used is it the ones sold in shops.. like the ones people do smoke.. As in can I use that one on my hair��? please will it be effective�?
Re: Haircream For Rapid Hair Growth by tochibby: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
please my fellow Nairalanders�:

The Igboo, is it the ones sold in shops?? like the ones people do smoke.. please am confused�, can I use it on my hair and will it be effective?

please help a sister out��

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin / Tiwa Savage Vs Solange Knowles: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.