Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (6791 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: Girls with pretty friends never liked to date me.
...because they are scared of u.....ayaf the medicine,u just have to gimme cool cash ni...**wicked grin**
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Where are dem boyz?, y'all should come and answer us asap • •

cheesy
cheesy
is that a question?

abeg all ladies are same joor expect the ones that their character are so fuggly
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Gflat: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
vizkiz: why will i be scared of a puss*y

The only reason why i'll fear any woman is if she's gat more beauty than my barbie...believe me i go fear you undecided

Yeah, she's pretty...hope she wouldn't get pissed you uploaded her picture online
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Though am not ugly, but pretty girls like to form something something. Not asif I don't like pretty girls or want to date one, but I hate girls that form....just be yourself.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
nellaluv: I think guys are intimidated or should I say scared around pretty girls. They just label them snubs without getting to know them. Pretty ladiies are humans too, we no dey bite, and I'm actually very friendly. I recently went to register for inec's voters card one of the corper's was touching/rubbing me when registering me, say he no go get this opportunity again on a normal day, lol

no one is scared of them
most guys are just weary of the attitude that most give when dey see that they do have a lot of admires

that's all

and trust me........ those ladies do give those attitude
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Well, if you ask mee? I doubt, cause i see a lot of attached pretty girls,. Infact most of the beautiful women I know have bfs including myself tongue,.!!!! Um I think its because they assume ( instead of actually approaching her and starting a conversation ) a pretty girl will always be dating, because she will definitely have a line of guys waiting to date her, they also think it would be too much effort to compete,. They are afraid of rejection • •. To ma own understanding though, Most of the guys who are scared of pretty women lack self-confidence,. They get scared!! And don't ask!! And start calling you all kinda unprintable names because they know they can't have you and so insult you to show that they are not interested!! I taya for some men sha!! They are just complete losers sad sad.
Ok this has elements of truth in it...

I agree with you cool

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...because they are scared of u.....ayaf the medicine,u just have to gimme cool cash ni...**wicked grin**

cheesy
u and money

u sure say nah money u want or u get the medicine cool
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
What's there to get scared for
Highest they'll say is "NO"... undecided
And i've never gotten that reply yet grin

Trust me tongue
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
nellaluv: I think guys are intimidated or should I say scared around pretty girls. They just label them snubs without getting to know them. Pretty ladiies are humans too, we no dey bite, and I'm actually very friendly. I recently went to register for inec's voters card one of the corper's was touching/rubbing me when registering me, say he no go get this opportunity again on a normal day, lol
you come dey enjoy the touching/rubbing abi grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by vizkiz: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Yeah, she's pretty...hope she wouldn't get pissed you uploaded her picture online

nah...i'll take it oFf soon. Just wanna let these girls know they aren't as pretty as they claim wink
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by NET1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
I can only talk for myself: I'm NOT. Don't know about other dudes.

.NET
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
is that a question?

abeg all ladies are same joor expect the ones that their character are so fuggly
Yes, I modified it though!! Try Read again wink
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Hmm can't wait to see dis
here's my opinion cus I want you to see this,I'm not scared datinq girls your type but its only logical that it comes with several insecurity thoughts make me suspect slick moves eventhough its irrelevant cus I trust you....who no wan keep posh babe?
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Debbylizzy: There is a recent post asking why are girls scared of dating handsome guys.

Now,it is over to all guys in here...... Are guys scared to date pretty girls? If yes, state the reasons why you choose to date ugly girls over the pretty ones.

madam you don't have any point 2 back up ur topic!! Try harder next time!!!! ... In other news »» man united jus signed Angel Di'maria
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Baddo101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Debbylizzy: There is a recent post asking why are girls scared of dating handsome guys.

Now,it is over to all guys in here...... Are guys scared to date pretty girls? If yes, state the reasons why you choose to date ugly girls over the pretty ones.

Dem dey too dey form because say dem pretty...@ d long run na dem dey find husband pass ......but by den dia beauty don fade finish.......Lol.
moreover why i go date pretty girl? u wan make i get hypertension or high BP. because say i dont know if she's being bleeped somewhre?...laffss.......abeg oo..
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
prettythicksme: Nairaland guys come here let here una point why you no dey date pretty babes
@bolded, you talking. As if you know ma babe.... FYI my babe won a beauty pageant last 3months in abuja
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

....r u light skin? angry

Wetin be ur problem with light skin abeg
Later u say we dey suffer ourselves by bleaching...
Anyway back to the matter, they feel pretty girls come with a lot of competition and she would definitely have lot of fans dat are waiting for u to fûrk up make dem enter set...
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Yes, I modified it though!! Try Read again wink

cheesy
did u modify it before I did quote u

BTW good pm
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
did u modify it before I did quote u

BTW good pm
Naah, did it after your quote!! tongue • Afternoon!!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Baddo101(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2014

Dem too dey form jorr... and na dem dey later find husband wen d beauty don fade finish....
besides no b d same "V" dey behind dia legs. wetin i dey find.. una wan make i get hypertension or High BP because of a fine girl im dating wey ppl dey rush for my back?.......
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...because they are scared of u.....ayaf the medicine,u just have to gimme cool cash ni...**wicked grin**
service first!!!. Hot cash after ayam satisfied with goods angry
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chai. Girls and hubris.
For the record, there is not one pretty girl on this thread. Not one.
This scarcity mentality fostered by the media, by the frankfurt society, it will be the bane of civilization.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Naah, did it after your quote!! tongue • Afternoon!!

cheesy
u have to bring ur tongue out because u wan greet ehe
the thing small self for ur beautiful figure I see on your profile selfgrin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
And if a man tells you he was
afraid to talk to you because
you’re so beautiful, that
probably falls into the
category of #liesmentell.
Well, it’s not a complete lie.
Just something he probably
said to flatter you. Maybe he
was initially in awe, but he
got over it and got up the
nerve to open his mouth. He
may have been nervous.
Maybe he even second
guessed himself. But the “I’m
too beautiful” reasoning is
just as ridiculous as when a
woman says that men don’t
approach her because
they’re “intimidated by my
success.”

A confident, mature man will
approach a woman, or at
least give a smile of interest.
If you’re convinced
someone’s not going to
approach you (for whatever
reason) they’re probably
going to live up to your
expectations.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dnt thnk guys r afraid 2 date pretty gals xpecially d handsome ones.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by marieolae(f): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liamm: It's just the same thing you girls think of handsome guys.....

@marieolae, I think you're super cute cool
thanku
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by rexibity(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
dey too form jawee!
you go see wohwoh pikin dey form pretty cos she white like fowl.
- Well as for me, I always go for tins dt r hot n attractive!, if you see mi near wohwoh gal, pls cum n ask mi,! cos e get Wetin I dey find.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
That question should be addressed to a Lady not a man like me cheesy
Look in the mirror and tell me the name of the celeb you look like grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Eyop: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Look in the mirror and tell me the name of the celeb you look like grin
grin grin Ishilove..ooooo. i no be celeb ooo and i no get mirror cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
cos many guys would be after her,eventually she will succumb,
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin Ishilove..ooooo. i no be celeb ooo and i no get mirror cheesy cheesy
Oya upload ur pic on ur profile for just two minutes and then take it down wink
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Eyop: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Oya upload ur pic on ur profile for just two minutes and then take it down wink
My pic is already on my DP since last evening wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Caught Having 3some With Her Sist/hubby. / Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.