Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (6792 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by cooljoe(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
tracyorez:
I dont understand.is Xter your girlfriend hun?
lolz, naa, my alter ego. I meant xter(as in "character"wink
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tracyorez(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, naa, my alter ego. I meant xter(as in "character"wink
So your character is bad hun!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by ifycares(f): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Reasons.

Inferiority complex.
Many of them demand too much.
Many of them equally lack respect (Owing to d fact that they believe that they can always find a better guy immediately u f*cks up.

As for me, no way! If u mess up, I kick you out . I'm good looking and can always get a better one.lol!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
DonaldGenes:

So you count yourself as a pretty girl or average fine qirl?
choose one for me abeg
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Youngpo413: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Well, if you ask mee? I doubt, cause i see a lot of attached pretty girls,. Infact most of the beautiful women I know have bfs including myself tongue,.!!!! Um I think its because they assume ( instead of actually approaching her and starting a conversation ) a pretty girl will always be dating, because she will definitely have a line of guys waiting to date her, they also think it would be too much effort to compete,. They are afraid of rejection • •. To ma own understanding though, Most of the guys who are scared of pretty women lack self-confidence,. They get scared!! And don't ask!! And start calling you all kinda unprintable names because they know they can't have you and so insult you to show that they are not interested!! I taya for some guys sha!! They are just complete losers sad sad.
but I wonder upon all the guys lining up to date her majority are still not married.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Youngpo413: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2021
cyborg1:

You are one of the reasons some men keep off from you flashy fun materials.
You have a boyfriend and you want more so called courageous boys of course to join your list of whatever you take them for, that the acclaimed beautiful girls will always have queue of boys to date. Which tells why beautiful girls keep doing Ashebi for their ugly friends one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Caught Having 3some With Her Sist/hubby. / Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) / Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.