Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Amber Rose’s Outfit At MTV VMA 2014 Inspired By Rose Mcgowan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose’s Outfit At MTV VMA 2014 Inspired By Rose Mcgowan (7063 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Amber Rose’s Outfit At MTV VMA 2014 Inspired By Rose Mcgowan by nairacobra: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
I nominate Amber Rose for the Rose McGowan of 2014 Award. The model arrived in a silver dress by Laurel DeWitt that is seriously channeling the Jawbreaker actress. I’m sure you remember what I’m talking about. McGowan showed up to the 1998 MTV Video Music Awards in very little, and it appears that this year that the torch has been passed to Rose. Here’s to you, Amber Rose for doing the most by wearing the least.

see pictures here

Re: Amber Rose’s Outfit At MTV VMA 2014 Inspired By Rose Mcgowan by ijebabe: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2014

(1)

Photo: See What Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris, Looks Like Now / 10 Nigerian Sexy Actress That Every Men Would Wish To Have In Bed (hot Photos) / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister— She Looks Just As Beautiful As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.