Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (28256 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by comos: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nosurrenda: I think Tinubu's reported parkinson's disease has started again or is this just e'Bola?
It must be e'Bola, I am sure in he contacted it from his e-Rats in social network and media

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by KnowAll(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
[size=16pt]What is wrong with these GEJ Apologist, citizen Tinubu goes on a medical treatment abroad and some clueless person posted it on this web site. The man is not in charge of our Police, Army, Air-force or Navy, neither is he in charge of our customs, Immigration or prisons, yet some empty headed squirrel thinks his presence is needed urgently in Nigeria.

The one in charge of all these institutions is holed up in a posh hotel in Germany for what nobody knows the reason yet someone is trying to apportion some duties to citizen Tinubu. Na wah oh, citizen Tinubu remains a private citizen with and without any responsibility to the aforementioned institutions named above, those who are suppose to be charge of those institution should answer for their woes and dis-disillusionment and not citizen Tinubu[/size].

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by 1United1: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
shizzleStar: where are the supporters of APC?? have they lost their voice??

Aids patient shut up!
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by shizzleStar: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
1United1:

Aids patient shut up!
MUMU! I contacted it from your mother and sister
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by shizzleStar: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
customised13:

Shizzle11, are you taking your meds for hiv?
odinma , anago90 tunde salam Hakeem, pls don't try to transfer your misery on me, just take your medication religiously OK. it is well! Keep creating new monikers every day to make it seem like different people....ODE!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by fx45(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Tightguy][/quote]
The keyword there is EXECUTIVE. I guess U don't know what that means
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by doofanc: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
HNosegbe:

"Like for like", you say?

Then you're reinforcing my point. Both sets of supporters are hypocrites.

without the slightest doubt.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by CharlieMaria(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nnaaaa make I Prepare go abroad I dey purge since morning. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Quick recovery Asiwaju
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by kobonaire(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Arosa: I pray that one day hopefully very soon, the western world will stop accepting VIP patient from Nigeria, including the president. So that we can develope our own hospitals. Amen.
unfortunately, money talks ... VIP patient = $$$$ and so hospitals will ALWAYS welcome VIP guests.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by persie98: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
What is making this man sick? Is there a pandemic among politicians? Our Jona just came back and this one is going.....ebola??
SEE HOW I MAKE 50K WEEKLY AND HOW YOU CAN TOO www.enaijajobs.com/index/anthonia1.html
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by kobonaire(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
MUMU! I contacted it from your mother and sister
wow, bad boy, you've got a wicked fetish there
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by orji63(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is he going for ebola check up? This tinubu is like hamas of palestinian with his apc.let him go and kiss the transformer.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Make dem dey talk ojare. I dey hia with my rotten teeth. All my millions can not buy common teeth whitening gel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by GreenHouse007: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
My brother, I tire for the shameless hypocrites.
I have been going through segments upon segments since I signed into nairaland and its been great what bothers me is that we seem to forget except we are puppets been used that Opposition is good for democracy, we should promote opposition so everybody can sit up. I often wonder why we don't have a shadow govt in place that fomulates policies that the govt in power(whichever case) choses to forget u will find out that Nigeria will be a better place.
Maybe I will do a write up on my thoughts. Thank u.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akande-ogbeh-baraje-jostle-for-apc-bot-chair/187293/

Tinubu was governor of Lagos state for 8 years after which his anointed successor and incumbent governor took over.

Tinubu is the leader of the APC, the major opposition party in Nigeria, which is making mouth watery promises, including healthcare reforms, if elected in 2015.

One would have expected Tinubu and his gang to atleast show the PDP how it is done by transforming the Lagos healthcare system or was 14 years not enough for Tinubu's party to do the needful in Lagos state?

Since Tinubu and his gang now travel abroad for medical care, what is the fate of the over 20 million Lagosians?

What is obvious is that Tinubu and his party do not trust the Lagos healthcare system they claim to have transformed in 14 years.

Answer these question Gej spokesman

Does Gej travel for medical care?

When Patience Jonathan was sick did she use nigerian hospital?

Wot has Gej done to the healthcare of Nigeria ?

Do u know that Lasu Med Sch General Hospital ikeja is presently one of the best in the country

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by nutigal: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
AZeD1:
Tinubu is a private citizen and he can go anywhere he wants for medical treatment. The question you should be asking is where he went for medical treatment when he WAS governor.

If PEJ went to Germany for treatment, what is the fate of over 170 million Nigerians?

PS: Yar'Adua a pdp president and two time governor died in a foreign hospital, Stella Obasanjo, wife of a two time pdp president died in a foreign hospital, Your state governor(pdp) Chime spent almost the whole of last year in a foreign hospital.

You can hate APC all you want, its your choice but when it comes to health care failure in Nigeria, PDP makes APC look like amateurs.

OP Out of curiosity, why didn't you create a thread when your state governor was in the hospital at your expense?

Help me tell them jare. Some people are just bitter
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by adekennis(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nairaland is as neutral as neutral polish cool...it's does not belong to any political party tongue
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Manazz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Can you believe this idiot?! You wanna talk about how a State Governor has not transformed the health sector when your lords at the presidency whom supposedly have more power and funds have done what exactly?!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
I hope he gets a teeth whitening treatment as well.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by whitecat007: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
@op, Where is your father right now?

Not until you are able to document your father's day to day activities, spare us news about Jagaban. He's not holding any public office.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin: Inasmuch I love killing the supporter of APC I need this nigga alive at least to give him a huge disgrace in 2015 and after that he can go and die for all i care

How did you escape from your cage? Be mindful of the grasses you eat, not all are edible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Manazz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

If one can't perform magic over a small entity as Lagos after being in power for over a decade attracting a healthy dose of monthly IGR.

Why should you be trusted at the center ?.

This thread is about the hypocrisy of you APC hordes . . . .

Right because GEJ performed miracles as a Governor huh? But i guess this scenario is different since your master GEJ just happened to succeed Yara'dua so it wasn't really anything he's done that got him there, and guess what, He still hasn't done enough for him or talk less of morons like you to be blabbing all over the place about how he's the best thing that happened to this nation and 'must' be voted back in 2015.

And by the way any reasonable human being (which i sure as hell know you and the Op plus whichever halfwit is on duty amongst your GEJ media team) that notices how you people cant ever make a point without dragging Lagos state will know how pathetic you are, especially when the man you're doing all this for could not even do 10% of what the Lagos government has done.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Manazz:

Right because GEJ performed miracles as a Governor huh? But i guess this scenario is different since your master GEJ just happened to succeed Yara'dua so it wasn't really anything he's done that got him there, and guess what, He still hasn't done enough for him or talk less of morons like you to be blabbing all over the place about how he's the best thing that happened to this nation and 'must' be voted back in 2015.

And by the way any reasonable human being (which i sure as hell know you and the Op plus whichever halfwit is on duty amongst your GEJ media team) that notices how you people cant ever make a point without dragging Lagos state will know how pathetic you are, especially when the man you're doing all this for could not even do 10% of what the Lagos government has done.

Thank you. Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
OP, you keep making yourself a laughing stock. Tinubu is not a public office holder like Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

If one can't perform magic over a small entity as Lagos after being in power for over a decade attracting a healthy dose of monthly IGR.

Why should you be trusted at the center ?.

This thread is about the hypocrisy of you APC hordes . . . .

You baffle me at times with the way you reason....

You comment on this forum like a nitwit or an oxyfuck...tard at times!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Sibrah: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
tit: Tinubu built world-class hospitals with the latest sophisticated scanners that can find any jedi-jedi anywhere in your bodi.
The problem is this boy Fashola has sold all the equipment. The ones he cannot sell, he allowed to rot and rust.
Then he sacked all the doctors Tinubu sent for training abroad.
My brother it is not easy.
The Jagagban has no choice but to go polish his rotten teeth abroad
When did he leave for the treatment? Could it be related to the on-going strike by medical practitioners?
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Godfullsam(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jonathan returns from Germany for medical treatment. Tinubu just travelled abroad for medical treatment.
Na turn by turn lol
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Tinubu was governor of Lagos state for 8 years after which his anointed successor and incumbent governor took over.

Tinubu is the leader of the APC, the major opposition party in Nigeria, which is making mouth watery promises, including healthcare reforms, if elected in 2015.

One would have expected Tinubu and his gang to atleast show the PDP how it is done by transforming the Lagos healthcare system or was 14 years not enough for Tinubu's party to do the needful in Lagos state?

Since Tinubu and his gang now travel abroad for medical care, what is the fate of the over 20 million Lagosians?

What is obvious is that Tinubu and his party do not trust the Lagos healthcare system they claim to have transformed in 14 years.

Well at least you didn't claim GEJ has done good at that, not to mention he also goes abroad for his medical problems so are you also gonna go to that other thread and write an epistle? Because this still wont change the fact that PDP's leadership at the presidency and almost every state they control is a disaster and we reasonable Nigerians are very much looking forward to booting them out in 2015.

In the meantime you can keep wasting your time writing epistles that wont change anybodies mind about GEJ nor make reasonable people dislike APC, but hey you get to give Orgazms to the PDP/GEJ ass kissers. Besides you guys need a thread like this seeing as the recent threads on Nairaland front page weren't so much in your favor, e.g the 'Is Apc an ally of corruption' thread which didn't really work out as intended.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by stigman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
hopilo: Na the usual Tinubu. election is around the corner, just to go get his settlement from GEJ. This time they choose hospital outside naija to do that.

Na only you understand watin happen grin
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by segzyj(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
chimoz: Hope he makes it out alive, but I am hopeless regarding this.
its like ure reading my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda / Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.