Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

'pack Your Things And...' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'pack Your Things And...' (665 Views)

When You Pack Your Toyota Yaris Next To A Range Rover Sport. / Common Things And Facts You Did As A 9ja Kid / Pack Your Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'pack Your Things And...' by benizu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
My girlfriend and i was having a
Serious quarrel then i said to her 'PACK YOUR THINGS AND...'
Then she had a phone call so i had to stop then she received the call and it was her dad...
All of a sudden he said 'My
Daughter i have sent 500 thousand naira into your account..
Give your boyfriend 400 thousand naira out of it and Use the rest For your Upkeep Okay'
then she said okay to her dad and turned to me and asked
'You said i should pack my things and do what?'...
Then i said to her 'I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS, GIVE IT TO ME FOR
WASHING..'......
she smiled and said... that was Just my kid brother on the phone with his Silly jokes...
immediately i fainted....

(1) (Reply)

The Church N Governor / Solve The Riddle And Win Something!!!!! / Abuja Chicken Commit Suicide Before....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.