Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Daarsat And Scam - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Daarsat And Scam (1782 Views)

Daarsat Now Free To Air Now On Intelsat 907 Spot2 / Daarsat Vs Existing Satellites(hitv,dstv,mytv Etc) / Daarsat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daarsat And Scam by bodiaye: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2008
Has anyone watched Daarsat?
I think they will still reap us off like Hitv
Check their site below
http://www.daarsat.com/join/join-daarsat.php
You will see that the channels on offering is not the Fifty(50) they are advertising, infact the channels are not even up to 40.
I do not know who has seen any of the channels, to confirm to us if they are all working. Remember,
1.HiOvation
2.HiChannels
3.Fox Sports
4. Loveworld etc
all on our dear Hiwahala
Re: Daarsat And Scam by shamass77(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
@bodiaye

Dont you think it is somewhat wrong and letterless to use channel logos as a count parameters for channels on the list of bouquet? DAAR knows better than that and with their level of professionalism and expertise in the game, they will do what they say. That i know cos as far as i know, they have always delivered, plus or minus. No other broadcast Company can stand them in Nigeria till date, So what are you talking about? Meanwhile did you not read that that website is only running temporarily till jan next year?
Re: Daarsat And Scam by Dclique(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2008
@poster,Are you saying that DAARSAT didnt deliver up to expectation in terms of service.What i heard was that they have 50channels and bla, bla, bla.So what exactly are you saying is the problem.
Re: Daarsat And Scam by DisGuy: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
shamass77:

@bodiaye

don't you think it is somewhat wrong and letterless to use channel logos as a count parameters for channels on the list of bouquet? DAAR knows better than that and with their level of professionalism and expertise in the game, they will do what they say. That i know because as far as i know, they have always delivered, plus or minus. No other broadcast Company can stand them in Nigeria till date, So what are you talking about? Meanwhile did you not read that that website is only running temporarily till jan next year?

professionalism? stop joking!!

its only in nigeria you will launch something that's not working!!!
Re: Daarsat And Scam by Dclique(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
hahaha, wel i dnt knw.@poster,you havnt answered ma question
Re: Daarsat And Scam by bodiaye: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
Is Daarsat working now?

(1) (Reply)

Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 / The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria / who is your funniest hollywood comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.