Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Guys.with.cold Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.with.cold Feet (2758 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin cheesy
what should a person do in the case of a girl getting too attached to having catching feelings for someone early on in life in the friendship or relationship with someone. is it safe to assume that the person would be scared that there's going to be a stalker. where is will it be safe to say that the person should be careful with the next time to give up their phone number. do you think you could be a learning experience for that person. do you think it might be a little bit good for the person to open up and not be afraid to talk. why do men walk away out of this out of this is just one when when they get cold really get a frightened by a person catching feeling super early on in a relationship why is that a common trend.then I think sometimes are afraid of their own feelings are afraid of what the what could.happenshow your thoughts and feelings experiences as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
one minute talking to a person on Facebook on Twitter. the person is pulling plugs on different accounts oonline. before you know it that person is completely abandon you or left you feeling confused. make you kind of feel like the person was just playing around with your emotions thing they want to hurt your feelings and thoughts and your dreams..is this a sign of a flaky man a person's afraid of commitment a person that is a liar a compulsive liar.a person that has no respect for the person that they are that they're talking to a person that has no concern for anybody else.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by olumaxi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
guys with cold feet shld drink an hot tea and rub a chinese balm on dia feet

6 Likes

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by deeobserver209(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Feelings in relationships are more like rainfall in today's world. They come and go. Feelings in relationships are deceitful. These feelings are more or less infatuation.
You must have heard phrase that 'The quicker it comes the quicker it goes'. That's what feelings are. They're temporary chemical reaction. Don't act on feelings. True love is not based on feelings. True love means total commitment to care for anyone at all times whether the person likes you or not.

3 Likes

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Maybe it was exciting at first but he is not interested in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
thanks a'll my peeps so intriguing all your response food for.thought.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bleep: Warra hell is this OP on about? Can't make head nor tail of the post. In fact I developed a nagging headache just reading it.

what else I can say is I had a friend that I was close with that I was friendly with he stopped talking to me because I told him that I had feelings for him. after telling him that he replied that he like me too but he says he has a really busy schedule and you have no time to talk to me and we got to argument and I cussed him out and he as a result of that claimed that I was abusive but I was just a little upset because he would not give me the attention I thought I deserved.I'm not too sure if he liked me back if he was just lying so what is your take on on it

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
fightforchange1:

what else I can say is I had a friend that I was close with that I was friendly with he stopped talking to me because I told him that I had feelings for him. after telling him that he replied that he like me too but he says he has a really busy schedule and you have no time to talk to me and we got to argument and I cussed him out and he as a result of that claimed that I was abusive but I was just a little upset because he would not give me the attention I thought I deserved.I'm not too sure if he liked me back if he was just lying so what is your take on on it

in his defense ...... we newly acquainted!!!so I had no right to tell him how I felt.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bleep:

Alright, now I get you.

It is obvious you are emotionally attached to him. Most girls easily get emotionally attached to guys, especially once they have s e x with the guy. It is very obvious the guy does not love you as much as you love him, or perhaps he doesn't love you in the same way you love him. If he did, it will be obvious in many ways and he'll certainly have the time to call you and to check up on you, or spend time with you.

It is very obvious you still have feelings for him, and are finding it difficult getting over him. I suggest you try as much as possible to move on, forget him, obliterate him from your mind. He may or may not come looking for you, but rest assured there are better guys out there that can treat you better than he ever did. Just believe that better days are ahead and stop brooding dear.

coolsmiley
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
t I was not trying to force into into a relationship with me.I feel like he's being a little dramatic he's a nairalandr on this website actually.I'll just tell you a little something he would know I was not trying to cause I need anything just a little suspicious of me as to why you deleted all those things online hopefully he'll come around and see things my way.I would you continue being friends
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by AtheistD(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Have you slept with him?

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by valicious1(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1: t I was not trying to force into into a relationship with me.I feel like he's being a little dramatic he's a nairalandr on this website actually.I'll just tell you a little something he would know I was not trying to cause I need anything just a little suspicious of me as to why you deleted all those things online hopefully he'll come around and see things my way.I would you continue being friends
Your grammer is really disappointing and annoying for someone who claims to be on your location. You tipsy or something?

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD: Have you slept with him?

I don't need to freak him to feel high....I feel infatuated already.

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2014
valicious1:
Your grammer is really disappointing for someone who claims to be in your location. You tipsy or something?

yeah I'm tipsy but not when I typed it
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm using a voice.record're...doesn't always record. accurately
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by valicious1(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

yeah I'm tipsy but not when I typed it
Calm down, pull yourself together,take a hot bath,have a nice meal and get some rest. Then come back later and tell us what the problem actually is!
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2014
just let the record show I did not did not force us to be in a relationship with me. he just.deleted all the accounts where we were connected.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2014
valicious1:
Calm down, pull yourself together,take a hot bath,have a nice meal and get some rest. Then come back later and tell us what the problem actually is!

I'm telling you I told the guy that I like him he said that he like me to he said do I want to for him to d leave his studies I said come here to visit me and I said no he should stay and finish.,he said we should just be friends first and then take it slow before we do jump do something else...go deeper. but emailed him earlier and he didn't respond...that's okay I can move on and forget about it.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1]

I'm telling you I told the guy that I like him he said that he like me to he said do I want to for him to d leave his studies I said come here to visit me and I said no he should stay and finish.,he said we should just be friends first and then take it slow before we do jump do something else...go deeper. but emailed him earlier and he didn't respond...that's okay I can move on and forget about it.[/quote

he say he's getting a master's degree in social work. also said that he feels that I'm abusive... and I.apologized.he accepted.it...I haven't.heard from him since.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by AtheistD(m): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

But have you slept with him?
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:36am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD:

But have you slept with him?

No!!
he lives in Lagos,Nigeria...I should forget it.
we've yet to meet...but we've seen each other via web....
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:37am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

No!!

OH !!!
he promised spicy Yoruba freaking...
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2014
I'm thinking guy Is a grade A douchbag...still following me.in nairaland
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 26, 2014
valicious1:
Your grammer is really disappointing and annoying for someone who claims to be on your location. You tipsy or something?

Hey you don't need to come out blunt like that , there are cooler ways to pass your message undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2014
op I see you're heart broken and dizzy so stop typing and continue tomorrow.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by AtheistD(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

No!!

Ok. Online ldr. Long distance relationship. They have their own problems.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by fightforchange1(f): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD:

Ok. Online ldr. Long distance relationship. They have their own problems.

I don't think I'll be hearing from him again so..whatever. grin
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

OH !!!
he promised spicy Yoruba freaking...
hmmmm Stacey....
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by valicious1(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Hey you don't need to come out blunt like that , there are cooler ways to pass your message undecided
Did u ever read her reply?! She accepted she z tipsy and apologised with ease, na u wey de matter no concern come de kari ha case 4 head.
Re: Guys.with.cold Feet by AtheistD(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1:

I don't think I'll be hearing from him again so..whatever. grin

Don't be too downhearted. These things happen. If it didn't work out then there was a good reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apology To All Romancelanders / Time Table Biography Interview For Miss Nairaland 2015 / Doggystyle: Man Walks Girlfriend Around Like A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.