Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

*******the Pseudocider******** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *******the Pseudocider******** (2016 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Afternoon to you all, I hope you guys will enjoy my book and not abuse me. Because I know NL people, una mouth no be here. All I need is your support, Thanks all.

My shout outs to the following peeps:
Hassan85, Ifude, heemah,LyndaRoyce, meeteemzy, edwife, vblinks, Ummuja, A.J Gold, Ngraced, Adegoke623, ADDUKY, Kingphilip, Divepen, Lanicky, Toykathy, Jasmine 2013, chariepet, Jeffrey James, Xtarxhyne, Queenxstar, Beevann, mamaav, orirebaby, ijbeauty, gorgeousnogo, Ice4jez, bawelat, Diamonddamsel, epathra, demgirls, Oluchikeh, tosinmoxy, Cpblessed, gracile, harmless Phil, Akejujoe, pwettyolly, miss universe, Iolite, Ethel307, hnkan, Jjrhymez, Gudsyd, joizy, winninght, ashtonpicky245, teecute, eniodun26, Temmytayo20, seyi Jayden, kkjoy, princeAdepoju, radiance, vonn, lilipet, zeb04, Sweetcarrot, princessusan, paradise163, Abuklaw, iphie17, mariammi, Jaymomma, Babyzai, Cscl4G, Christabel, Lahrra, prettymisi, Hyfe, jiteshell, molarawaju, benibank, science4me, uchebest2006, moseph

and the rest of you guys i have forgotten. Please don't be offended

Regards,
Saintbajar.

3 Likes

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
The Pseudocider is a book about a young boy who traveled to join his uncle in a foreign country in hopes of getting a proper job, but ended up involving himself in his Uncle’s Drug cartel.
Now he has to fight his way back out or die in the Drug game.

PS. This Book contains issues such as sex, violence, substance abuse, profanity, impudence or other types of mature content.
To follow this book series daily, like our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider

Copyright © 2014 by Red-Karpet (signed)
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, copying and pasting or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests,
contact the writer @:
autherjamesisaac@gmail.com
or
https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider
or
Blog: http://thepseudocider./

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
If dem catch uu.. Na u first start oo
but may we see sha
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is a diary of a 21 years old Nigerian boy called “Obiora Amadi” who arrived in Hillbrow, Johannesburg. South Africa, in September 2004 to live with his uncle who appeared famous and rich as a business man back home in Nigeria to his friends and family only to find out he’s Hillbrow’s biggest drug lord.

CHAPTER I.

A few days after living with his uncle big mike (known for the name cause of his body size), Obiora was introduce to big mike’s right hand man Fred.
Obiora says: he took me out 4days after my arrival, in one of my uncle’s expensive car. We went to different places giving people things and got money from them. He showed me a couple of signs made when it’s time to deliver and get money and also introduced me to a lot of people. Few weeks later he took me to another house and showed me some white powder he called (Amala). He told me never to take it in my mouth or my noise but its good and it’s meant for rich people. He showed me a small white plastic he said it’s called a sachet. Am not dumb nor from the village so I know exactly what those are, but am not sure of what I’m getting myself into. I remember asking my uncle later that evening when am I gonna see his office, I told him I’m ready to learn business from him and grow from there. I also remember telling him I don’t trust Fred, “I THINK HE IS DOING SOMETHING ASIDE WORKING FOR YOU” I didn’t mention drugs cause I don’t wanna get fred into any problem with my uncle.
My uncle looked at me and said, don’t ever call me uncle again and looked back at the TV.
Few minutes later 4boys came in, including fred and after they greeted, my uncle turned to me and said. From today you will only call me “Big Mike” not uncle and your name will be ballz, everyone laughed and I smiled seeing myself as a brand new person with a good life ahead of me. Big mike (as he asked me to call him) then said to me, I hope you have learnt a lot from fred? And I answered yes sir. He then added, from today you will live with the other boys in Yeoville (the next city to hillbrow). From there you will learn more and understand this business better as the other boy. He then asked, or don’t you want to make money?
I answered him yes I sure want to, that is why I am here. He replied that is why we all are here.

They all left me in the sitting room and went to my room still at my uncle’s place. Few minutes later the other boys came in but without Fred or Big mike, I guess they have some extra discussion.
15mins later both Fred and big mike came looking bright and smiling, fred turned to me and said boy in Nigerian vernacular saying “guy make we go” (meaning my friend let’s leave). I got in, fetch my box and just as we were about leaving a very beautiful girl with nice curves, wearing black bumpshorts and spaghetti top (without a bra) came out from big mike’s room and went to the kitchen, I looked at her lustfully but fred held me by the neck and said lets go.
We got in one of the cars (I think it’s a blue 3series) and drove off to Yeoville, playing Nigerian music while they discussed about this dude by the name Jude, I didn’t add to the conversation cause I don’t know who they are talking about or what happened with the dude.. I remember looking out of the window, looking at the cars and the girls in the streets. We stopped in this dark street where we met with this guy, Fred gave him R200 as I remember and got something from him, fred then passed it to me cause I was sitting right next to him in the front seat. I quickly looked at it and found out it was weed or swazi as he called it. Yeah personally I have smoked weed a number of times back in Nigeria but it isn’t really my thing. We then drove to the flat in a very tall building; I remember getting excited entering the elevator cause back home only very rich people go to places with elevators. We got into the flat on the 6th floor which is the last floor, got into the house and settled down. Fred showed me my room and said boss said you use the room alone. I was very happy, kept my bag and joined them back in the lounge. The other 3 guys introduced themselves (Emeka, ike and joe), fred got some beer from the fridge, I remember it was Heineken, passed one to me and to the other guys. We drank and watched supersport on satellite TV (DSTV), fred took one sachet from the bag of weed and so did ike, Emeka doesn’t do weed and joe only smokes cigarettes. I wanted to seem cool so I took one but couldn’t get it wrapped and fred did it for me. We smoked and drank a few more bottles of beer as they continued talking about the Jude of a dude. Few hours later things are starting to get funny in my head cause of the weed and beer, I mean I smoked weed once in a while and drank beer but not this much and not such strong weed. I remember starting to watch everyone one by one thinking in my head, I don’t need to make a mistake now, I don’t want this guys to see me as a jerk or small boy (underage) as they call it. So I act carefully in whatever I do or say, I remember giggling anytime they discussed towards me.

Few hours later fred told me to wear my shoes cause I was on pumps, that we are going out. Still feeling high and trying to be conscious of what I’m doing, I got into the room wear my sneakers and tagged along. On the way out, I noticed joe stopped on the 4th floor and ike said “my brother na tomorrow e go be na” (meaning I will see you tomorrow). We got into the car and drove to a street with a lot of people outside, we got off the car and headed north, I remember the long line of people in the front of the building but we never stood at those, we went straight into the building. I remember picking the name outside even though I was still feeling high and having blurry vision, it was a place called Summit Club, hmm! Nice when we got inside, only to find out it’s a stripers club. Fred was much known there because every table we passed by he was highly greeted, we found a table, and he bought a bottle of jack Daniel’s and something called appletizer I could remember. I drank and danced endlessly till I blackedout, poooooo. Gone, I can’t remember shit, nothing, nothing at all of that night.

********THE END OF CHAPTER ONE**********

To follow this book series daily, like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
CHAPTER II

As I slowly opened my eyes, I could see the bright sun shining through the window and as i tried to standup my head felt very heavy. I got up and noticed I was naked and right next to me a girl sleeping without clothes, “oh shit” I said, she opened her eyes and said “baby are you fine” I didn’t reply and how come she calls me baby when I don’t even know who she is. I got up, found my clothes on the floor and wore it, then I discovered a box of condoms on the floor, I picked it up but noticed it wasn’t opened. I walked to the bathroom, washed my face and went to the sitting room. I found another girl lying on the couch covered with a blanket but her clothes were on the floor, I turned to the open plan kitchen and there was Ike, making noodles. He laughed at me and said “oboy you be character” (you got act). I smiled right back at him and went back to the room, stood by the room window looking out to the busy street thinking what the Bleep happened. 20mins later, I thought about waking the girl on my bed maybe she could help me out with clues, I got into the blanket touched her and she turned around and said “baby am still sleeping, we can Bleep later”(wow Bleep late) I answered her, no dear can we please talk, I need your help. She turned around and said what help. Ok now first of all I don’t know your name nor what happened, please help me out. She replied, you picked us up from the club, I went with you, my friend with fred and the other one with the big guy (she referred to ike I think) and the other one with your other brother(referring to Emeka). Now the picture is getting clear, the girl in the sitting room is with Emeka and sure the other two guys has theirs in their rooms. She said fred stopped by the garage and bought some condoms and when we got to the room i reminded you, don’t you want to use the condoms, you didn’t reply and just went inside of me for two good rounds.

Oh shit, what the Bleep have I done I’m thinking? I stood up, went to the bathroom,had a quick bath and still thinking what the Bleep happened.
Few hours later fred called me “ballz make we commute” (lets go), got into the car and we headed to the house where the drugs are being prepared or made if I can say (he called it warehouse). today is different, it wasn’t just me and fred, there were 2 other south african girls who fred told me are the testers, 2guys who just arrived from Brazil with new stuff as he said and 4 other guys who worked for boss too. The girls did their part and then it was divided into small parts in those sachets. Fred took some stuff and we headed to distribute, I remember fred showing me road signs, traffic light (robot as south Africans calls it) direction boards and so on. Later that evening we went to see this guy I never got his name, gave him my passport and in less than 15mins there it was my driver’s license (international driver’s license for Nigerians). Now back to earlier on at the warehouse I just remembered, while at the warehouse two guys came in and got R5,000 from fred, he told me those are cops but no worries they work with us. Ok now back to where I stopped, we hit back driving home and stopped at the bottle store to buy some drinks and at romans pizza to get food for those girls back home. On the way home I told myself nobody judged me for yesterday so why should I judge myself, I guess everyone is like me, so I should live to the fullest and hustle to the last just to be like fred or maybe boss someday.

That night we drank, watched football and at night bleeped that same girl as hard as I could without condoms. Whats to fear, I already did it the night before so if am to die or make her pregnant I should have last night, what is the difference now.
The next morning being Sunday, I wokeup happy and better than the previous day. Only to find out there was no one home aside I and the 4girls. I never got any of their names, all I know is we called them baby, they called us that also. (Laughing out loud) isn’t that nice. Everyone is gone to church aside me; I was sitting in the lounge with a bottle of Heineken in my hand and a half naked girl lying down on the other side (wearing only bra and panties). So I thought while watching music on channel O, if these girls were picked up randomly from the club and no one knows their names as we called them “baby”, which means they are prostitutes and will be paid so I could likewise do what I want with anyone of them. Hmmm! Ike’s girl has just the perfect ass and nice looking breasts, and then as I was thinking about her, there she is, passing to the kitchen to get a soft drink (cold drink as they called it) wearing a short jean skirt and bra alone. wow, south African girls are just magical, she greeted me “hi baby, am still feeling babalased” and giggled, I replied and started chatting with her (not knowing what babalas means but it sounded cool). You know, am young and cute with a lot more to say than these other guys (I was thinking). Hey I think I was right about that, because I followed her back to the room, sweet talked her and bleeped her super nicely. “Hehehe, am the boss now”.
Later that day we dropped my girl, fred and Emeka’s girl off. I asked fred what about ike’s girl, he replied, that one na ike wife (meaning ike’s girlfriend) oboy, now am confused ike’s girlfriend. How come? I thought my girl said they were all together?. And if she’s really his girlfriend why did she give it to me so easy. Now am worried again, just after 2days here, I’m gonna have a problem with someone and again I bleeped the girl without condoms, what if she gets pregnant? Oh Gheeez. My bad.
Anyway, on the way home we went to see this guy in a very remote building still here in hillbrow and fred told him guy you need to move from this town as soon as possible. Boss go kill you if him know say you still de town, (meaning you need to move, boss will kill you if he knows you are still in town). That was jude, young looking dude at his early twenties. He bleeped big mike’s ex- girlfriend and didn’t deliver the right amount for a month, and when I asked so what happened to the girl. Fred looked at Emeka, they smiled and said the same time “dead”. Oh boy, now am thinking I just bleeped ike’s girlfriend, what if he finds out, what will happen to me? Hmm!. We got back home and there they were, ike and his girlfriend shouting at themselves in the room. (Am so dead I thought) few minutes later, fred called me into his room and asked me:

Fred: you talk to ike wife (did you talk to ike’s girlfriend)
Me: yes but no oh, we no do anything (yes but we didn’t do anything)
Fred: who talk about doing anything? You well so? (Who asked you about doing anything?)
Me: sorry.
Fred: just leave ike alone to night, we go sort am out tomorrow.
Me: ok

I walked out straight to my room, locked my door with keys and sat on my bed all night thinking, how did he find out and what is he gonna do to me. I looked out of the window, but there isn’t any way out, how could there be, it’s the 6th floor. I was asking myself, before it gets worst should I get my bag and walkout now, the earlier the better. But same time where can I go to and how will I even get there.
I sat on the bed all night, listening to every sound made within the house. Asking myself when is the time and how will it happen. With a gun, a knife or with his hand, he’s a really big guy by size. I took my nail cutter and put in my pocket, thinking once it goes down, am gonna stab him and run. I waited every second, minute and hours till I passed out.

********THE END OF CHAPTER TWO**********

To follow this book series daily, like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oya Carry on...

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by toykathy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
this is going tto be intriguing. Thz 4 invitin me

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by heemah(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2014
following like twitter..

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
CHAPTER III

A tap on my hand, “mutherfucker wake up” I got up in a rush and fear but it was fred, he asked me why I covered myself with a big blanket in this heat, are you ok, he asked. I shook my head and exhale, he told me it’s Monday and over the weekend new stuff arrived so we have to start off early. I took my bath and got dressed in a rush, I just wanted to leave the house before ike sees me, every time I go to the bathroom or the kitchen I kept looking at ike’s door hoping it won’t open.
We headed out to the warehouse and on the way fred looked at me and asked what happened between myself and lerato (ike’s girlfriend) I said nothing, we dropped off Emeka at his spot and while myself and fred drove back to the warehouse he looked at me and said, ike’s girl just found out he’s married back home with 2kids, so she confronted him and found out its true. That’s why all the noise yesterday.
Oboy, there I was thinking it was my entire fault. I could have killed myself only to find out from heaven I wasn’t part of it. Bleep me! But same time poor girl, so she probably used me to cool off from her findings Ehya. (Shame!!!).

The Next Day.

Few days later, things have really settled down and I feel very much comfortable again at the flat, Lerato (Ike’s girlfriend) was still there. I don’t know why or what they concluded but something tells me she got plans but every other person feels very comfortable. Maybe am just being over protective about nothing.
Later that evening after work (as they call it) we all headed to big mike’s house as normal to deliver and there she was again, big mike’s girlfriend. (black beauty with a touch of spicy brown, her hot legs left my mouth hanging open and her perfect DD breast size), Sitting in the lounge with big mike. We all greeted and as usual they left to the room to do their business leaving me and big mike’s girl in the lounge, we chatted freely and I got her name “Lesego” I enjoyed her conversation or is it that she likes me (I’m thinkin). They all came back and without a change she continued chatting with me, (I think am just raising myself too high). South Africans are very free unlike us Nigerians. You can’t just talk to your boss’s wife about anything “WHAT” you could lose your job for that but over here its different, everyone is free.
Big mike looked at me and said to fred how far has he gone, fred replied he’s just perfect now. He knows almost every spot and the signs. He could differentiate buys, cops and our rivals (oh wait rivals, nobody told me about that). Then big mike said ok you start work tomorrow, don’t disappoint me, fred argued it, he said to big mike maybe we could still give him alittle more time to learn more. Big mike replied, and live in a free house, eat free food and drive in my free car. No he starts tomorrow; he has been staying at your flat for almost a week, worked with you over 3weeks and been in this country almost 2months, what more does he want? Me giving him breast milk? Tomorrow give him Jude’s spot and a small quantity for a start.
I wasn’t ready to start anything but I wanted to prove myself and I am desperate to make some money and live like fred so I’m somehow happy and scared all at once. We left and headed back to the flat.
The next morning being Tuesday, before we headed out, fred taught me some rules like:

Your product is your marketing.
This Amala (drugs) is more important than you. Even if you see the cops dont throw It away, cause we can get you out from the cops but can’t get back the Amala(drugs) if you throw it away.
Create your own skills but make sure it doesn’t backfire and don’t fall for the girls cause they are all ready to Bleep you as much as you want for one sachet.

We headed out and dropped Emeka first, and then I, 45mins from Emeka’s spot in a street called “Louis Botha Avenue”, fred said just hang around, you can take a walk, sit at the park. If there is anything just call me, I don’t even have a phone yet and I never told him I don’t. I just said ok with fear in me. Just before he drove off he said, don’t fear the cops, nor the blacks or the white, just stay away from the coloreds, you will be fine my brother and then he drove off. Now he put more fear in me instead of helping me, who the hell is colored, how do they look like and how do I know them.
There I was, sitting at a park with a small bag of drugs, R200 a sachet worth R8,000, thinking who the enemies are and who this colored people are. 15mins later a gray Mercedes benz pulled over and there she was again walking towards me, Lesego, boss’s girl. Hmm interesting, I said it she is interested in me (am thinking again), she walked up to me and said hello young man with fear in his eyes, I smiled and replied, am not scared, am just tired of sitting here. She laughed and said. I have been with Michael (big mike) for 3months, I know everything about this deal and used to work for him as a tester and i know when a person is scared. Now I am here, what are you scared of?
I saw an opportunity to know more so i better ask, I replied to her, who are the rivals and what does colored mean?. She smiled and said anybody who looked mixed, black and white are called colored, they talk in a different accent and speak mostly Afrikaans (now that’s a new one, how do I know Afrikaans speakers. everyone that doesn’t speak English or Nigerian language sounds the same to me). And the enemies are Johan boys, Another big drug dealer but he’s white and all his boys are colored so stay away from them. Any other thing?, I replied no but how did you find me, she replied this used to be Jude’s spot and I school in vits so I drive by here every day. And then she left.
All I had in my mind is trying to find a colored person from a distance and run nothing more nothing less. If fred is scared of them, I should be far away from them. 10mins later a black guy dressed nicely walked to the park, sat on the other end and gave me the sign. i returned the sign and he walked towards me and asked in a funny Indian accent to me, what kind bra. I replied I don’t understand, what do you want and he pulled out a gun. And said “War is dit, Ek sal you skit, fok yo” he kept repeating that over and over again, looking at the gun on my chest i went blank, listening to him from inside still saying “War is dit, Ek sal you skit, fok yo”. He pulled the bag from my hand and ran. I was dumbfounded for another 40 seconds before i realized he has just left with boss’s stuff. Oh boy am so screwed.

********THE END OF CHAPTER THREE**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by jaymomma(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
saintbajar: Afternoon to you all, I hope you guys will enjoy my book and not abuse me. Because I know NL people, una mouth no be here. All I need is your support, Thanks all.

My shout outs to the following peeps:
Hassan85, Ifude, heemah,LyndaRoyce, meeteemzy, edwife, vblinks, Ummuja, A.J Gold, Ngraced, Adegoke623, ADDUKY, Kingphilip, Divepen, Lanicky, Toykathy, Jasmine 2013, chariepet, Jeffrey James, Xtarxhyne, Queenxstar, Beevann, mamaav, orirebaby, ijbeauty, gorgeousnogo, Ice4jez, bawelat, Diamonddamsel, epathra, demgirls, Oluchikeh, tosinmoxy, Cpblessed, gracile, harmless Phil, Akejujoe, pwettyolly, miss universe, Iolite, Ethel307, hnkan, Jjrhymez, Gudsyd, joizy, winninght, ashtonpicky245, teecute, eniodun26, Temmytayo20, seyi Jayden, kkjoy, princeAdepoju, radiance, vonn, lilipet, zeb04, Sweetcarrot, princessusan, paradise163, Abuklaw, iphie17, mariammi, Jaymomma, Babyzai, Cscl4G, Christabel, Lahrra, prettymisi, Hyfe, jiteshell, molarawaju, benibank, science4me, uchebest2006, moseph

and the rest of you guys i have forgotten. Please don't be offended

Regards,
Saintbajar.

Supported
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
##following
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2014
CHAPTER IV

Few Hours After The Robbery.

Confused and wandering around the park, fred arrived and asked how far (how are you). I replied busting into tears, i dont wanna work anymore, please help me, i couldnt fight him cause he had a gun. Fred asked what happened, i explained and he replied with anger in his voice. When did dis happen? I told him 2hours back and why didnt you call me he asked?, i figured out if i say i dont have a phone that will bring more issues to the table so i said he took everything, including my phone and my money and also my room key. He replied: so you lock your room door? Are you ok, but anyway that isnt a problem that room lock doesnt work so forget the key. (oh shit. Now it hits me, how did he get into the room the other day while i was hiding from ike? oh my GOD so i was hiding in vain. Ike could easily enter the room if he was coming for me). Ok lets go Fred said. We got into the car and on the way he told me if boss asks, tell him you already sold 5stuff and the guy took the money too, your phone and your money. He then asked me how much is your money (i dont even have 1cent on me at that time and i couldnt think fast so i just said what came to my mind first) R800 i replied. He then said dont worry boss will do something about it.
Still scared, we drove to another warehouse and big mike was there, fred explained everything as i told him. Big mike looked at me and said, dont worry my boy everything will be fine, he gave me R1,000 and took me with him. We drove to a store and he bought me a Sony-Ericsson K700i (that phone was the bomb dot com in that year) with a voda-fone sim, and we headed to his house. Getting inside the house only to see Lesego sitting in the lounge, then it hits me again. I was robbed 10mins after she left and she said she was off to school. How come she is here now. What kind of school comes with a name vits, Sounds like baby food to me. Am sure this bitch just set me up, i thought she was an angel as she looks. “What the Bleep”, boss must know about this. She is definitely going down.

Just sitting there staring at her with blood in my heart, all I know is she’s going down. I just want to get back to the warehouse and tell Fred about her and what I think about her being involved with the robbery.
Few minutes later, big mike came out of his room and we headed out back to the warehouse where we left fred. I was quite all through and feeling down, they must be looking at me screwing up on my first day all because of Lesego. We got to the warehouse and big mike asked fred what do we have?
He responded, its Johan’s boys. They got a tipoff that we got a new person on that spot and I think it’s an inside job.
Now my thoughts are coming together, its Lesego, It just has to be. She gave them the tip off and came to confirm if I was really there.
Few minutes later fred told me to go home and rest for the day, they got some job to take care of. For the first time he gave me his BMW to drive home all by myself only giving me directions, and he said to me again “you will be fine” and then left with big mike..
I drove back to the flat with the directions I was given and to be honest, I never thought I would get it right but it was very easy, I wasn’t scared of getting caught by the cops or anything, all I wanted was to get to the flat and sleep. Getting to the flat, ike was alone in the lounge.
He asked what happened and I explained the story to him, he felt sorry and told me to be happy I wasn’t hurt, in most cases they find the person dead or badly stabbed.

I got myself a beer from the fridge, kept it on the table and went to the bathroom. Ike said “I’m going back to work, I came to check bla bla bla bla” I didn’t hear the remaining things he said cause he was out of the door and talking to me as he walked through the passage. But whatever, how important can it be.
I sat in the lounge drinking my bottle of beer and thinking about what had happened that morning still traumatized, I just can’t wait for fred to be back and hear about Lesego’s part of the story.
At about 2pm, there was a knock on the door and when I opened it was Lerato, “hello lerato” I said and she replied “hi ballz, how are you and why are you home at this time?. Where is ike”(calling ike with her South African accent). I told her he said he was off to work and I had a bad day. So I had to come home.

She dropped her bag, came to sit with me in the lounge and asked what happened?. Without thinking twice I told her I was robbed and lost a lot, she replied “robbed?” and i answered yes. She then asked, did they take the powder from you? Hmmm! It hit me again, I turned and looked at her replying “powder” what do you know about that powder. She looked at me as she giggled. Come on, why are you acting shocked? We are family here and we all work together. I just came back from Durban, I took some stuff there.
Hmm! Ok, now I understand why she never left after finding out ike was married with kids back home. She works with boss also, so we all work under the same umbrella.

We chatted and drank together for a few more minutes, she said wait, went to the room came back and said ike isn’t coming back till 8pm, I just called so what do you think? I replied, think? I guess he’s busy. She smiled while she took of her dress and said “don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy this and don’t you want more?” No doubts I enjoyed it the last time and I think it would relief me from the traumatized state. I pulled her closer; she sat on me with her legs spread around me, kissing and caressing. She rides me nonstop with this feeling going from my head to my toes; I just wish that moment never came to an end.
All of a sudden I heard a voice saying “INTERESTING”. I pushed lerato away and there he was, walking slowing from the door, lerato picked her clothes and ran to the room, I quickly pulled up my boxers and jean, Fixing my belt and saying “fred is not what you think” he replied no, its not what I think, it’s what I saw. Or what do you wanna say, it’s the devils work? I no think so (I guess not). He giggled, you are fucking Ike’s girl, in same house where he stays, with the door not locked with keys (oh shit lerato didn’t lock the door after she pulled her bag inside).
I just stood there looking at him without words to say,

Fred: so one day you will also Bleep my wife and boss’s wife too behind our backs. You de mad for your head (you are insane)

He pulled out my phone from his pocket and dropped it on the chair (oboy I think I forgot it at the warehouse and it never crossed my mind) and then walked away saying to me “you fit continue from where you stop, I no sure say you don cum, so better go cum” (you can go ahead with what you were doing).

********THE END OF CHAPTER FOUR**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2014
A
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by pwettyolly(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow this is really nice and am sitting to the last chapter
Thanks for inviting me am honoured

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
CHAPTER V

I stood at the window, thinking what have I done? First, I was almost caught and now I was actually caught. Lerato walked towards me and asked “so what are you going to do now” I replied, what am I gonna do or what are we gonna do? She answered, No. what are you going to do cause am safe, nothing will happen to me. I work under the same umbrella as him and know as much as he does.
I turned and replied to her, and then if you work under the same umbrella as him so do i. she laughed and said, I just got back from Durban and I cashed in complete, I have never made a mistake before and I’m one of boss’s favorites.
Standing at the window confused and thinking she brought me into this and now balling out on me, So I asked: What can I do? fred is like the second to the boss and probably a hit man, what can I do to him? (Adding, my first day at work I messed up and ended up doing worst, getting with you, I should be probably dead anyway).
She replied. I could help you, I could call Eze. He’s the second in charge after boss and listens to me, (wait, Eze. Who is he and where is he. I never heard anything about him before and how is he the second in charge after boss).
So I asked: Who is Eze and where is he? if he could do something then what are you waiting for? She replied: Eze runs the warehouse in Centurion. He used to run every warehouse here and kills everyone that crosses his way. Fred is scared of him, we used to date until he killed two cops working with Johan and then boss moved him to centurion and brought fred here. Fred was very interested in me but I turned him down because he is a big womanizer and I found more interest in Ike. Eze used to live in this house alone with me, while Emeka and Ike stayed on the 4th floor with Joe before the turn around and then fred was moved here. Ever since I started dating ike, fred has been on my case and tried every move to have me, So you see why he is mad at you and will go miles to Bleep you up big time.
Am just confused and trying to think fast, if Eze knows am sleeping with his girl this would probably go wilder than this, I looked at Lerato and walked away, went into my room and waited for the worst to happen.

Later that evening, I’m sitting on my bed thinking and waiting for the worst. Ike came back to the flat; he came into my room and asked me what’s wrong? I replied “nothing, am just refreshing my mind” he told me about similar issues and how happy I should be being alive. I smiled and told him I will be fine, he walked out and went to his room. Few hours later Emeka came in and called my name “Ballz where you de” (ballz where are you), I replied “inside the room”, he came in and told me Fred called him and told him everything. Am not sure what Fred told him but hearing Fred’s name frightened me.
He went on talking about his experiences the first time and other similar experiences; he then left the room to join Ike. Few minutes later he called me to join them in the lounge and offered me a bottle of beer; I took it and sat with them. My eyes couldn’t stop looking at the door imagining Fred walking in and what Ike’s reaction will be when he finds out.
They kept talking about the issue and what I should have done; I guess they don’t understand because they weren’t there. As much as I tried to pay attention to what they were talking about, my mind couldn’t, all I kept thinking about is what will happen. They went on advising and giving suggestions “bla bla bla bla” as they talked, till the point Emeka mentioned “maybe we should give him a gun” a gun my mind thought, I could get a gun that would just be awesome, I could take all of them down and run if anything happens. I asked Emeka “where is the gun” he replied, “I go tell Fred to give you one when him show” (I will ask fred to give you a gun when he comes back). I guess this people do not understand what am going through, the name FRED is what I don’t wanna hear or see.
We chatted and drank till about 10pm that night, Fred wasn’t back and that kept me worried. Although the tension in me has reduced but I know something will definitely go down. I Went back to my room and slept off.

********THE END OF CHAPTER FIVE**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
I didnt want to comment b4, but my consciene is pricking me. Any way thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Timothy3113: I didnt want to comment b4, but my consciene is pricking me. Any way thumbs up.

Thanks Tim, really appreciate.
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Guy i beg cum update now
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Timothy3113: Guy i beg cum update now

I will in few minutes time, still doing spelling check.
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2014
CHAPTER VI

The next morning I got up early and hoped fred never came back, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and coming out to the lounge, there he was sitting, Fred (the devil himself as my mind called him), I was so shocked I had to greet him “Good morning Bros”. He looked at me and said are you done, I replied yes I am. He stood up and said “make we go” (let’s go)
I grabbed the car keys and we headed out to the warehouse, I didn’t say anything all through as he drove to the warehouse (ok to make this easy, I will call the first warehouse “Gold” and the second one I was at yesterday “silver”). We got to the silver warehouse and big mike was there, we greeted and he said to me, “we have decided to take you away from the spot and put you in the warehouse” before I could even smile to that, fred replied “No boss, him no go learn that way. Make we leave am for Jude spot. Nothing go happen”(no boss, he won’t learn faster that way, we should leave him at that spot. I will protect him) big mike replied “but we agreed yesterday to take him from that spot and replace with someone from the warehouse” fred answered “I think am again, no worry I go give am gun. Anybody where do anyhow, make him show am anyhow” (I thought about it and feel he should remain there, I will give him a gun and that would also protect him). Big mike then said “good idea, I think that could work”.

Fred walked to the office inside the warehouse, big mike also walked away. When Big mike came back he gave me R300 and said “in case you need anything” he also gave me his number and told me “SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO BE INVISIBLE, MAKE PEOPLE KNOW YOU AND SEE YOU IMPORTANT AND LATER MAKE THEM FORGET YOU AND THINK OF YOU DEAD” and I replied “thank you sir”. Fred came back and handed a gun to me and said “this na P14 45” (that’s a P14 45), he showed me how to cock the gun, pull out and put back the cartridge and then said lets go.
We left with my eyes looking at big mike if he will change his mind and call me back but I was wrong that didn’t happen. I got to my spot and I got off the car hoping Fred will say something but he didn’t, he drove away only saying I will pick you by 5pm. 5pm I thought? And its only 10am now, that’s a very long time.
I got inside the park and sat on one of the swing thinking in fear, if what happened yesterday will repeat itself. I then thought of a good idea, to keep the drugs away from me so even if I get robbed, it will just be cash and my phone alone. So I dogged somewhere around the swing and placed the little bag there containing 35 sachets and put the remaining 5sachets in my pocket.
I remember pulling out the gun every 30mins demonstrating what I will do if anyone comes around (laughing out loud, I know in me am too scared to do that. you know that time in your thoughts where you feel like those guys in the movies? Yeah! That was me right there).

At about half passed 11am, an Audi pulled over at the park filled with white girls. One of them got out and headed towards me, I pulled out the gun and held it at my back thinking, if Johan is white then he works with white people so probably here they are again. One girl came to me and said “do you know where Jude Street is” Jude Street? I replied, she said “yah Jude Street”. I answered NO, I think you are lost, there isn’t any Jude street around here (sounding like I know all over). She then said “thank you” and walked away.
5mins later, another dirty looking guy driving a Mercedes Benz came and asked me same question as those girls. I shouted at him, there isn’t any Jude street around here (holding my gun firmly behind me, I can’t take any chance). He left without talking further.
Today is really going bad, not even one sachet sold and it’s already 2pm. Just as I am thinking Emeka called and asked me how things are going over here (I don’t know how he got the number, but it was all cool). I told him honesty; things are going bad, not even one sachet sold. Everyone coming here kept asking me silly questions. He Replied “don’t worry my brother, na so e de be by this time of the week” (that’s how business is by this day of the week), and “if anybody ask of Jude tell them say Jude no well so you de help am out” (if anyone asks about Jude, I should tell them he is sick and I’m helping out) and then he hanged up.
Ok wait, this is Jude’s spot and those girls asked of Jude’s Street. Oh stupid me, I quickly stood up and walked to the road side hoping to see their car but they were already gone.

At about half passed 3, that dirty looking guy came back and from a distance I called him. He walked to me and I asked him if he was looking for Jude? He said yes and that was Jude’s code (always ask of my street). Oh ok, I told him Jude was sick and am helping out. He bought 3sachets and headed out,
Few minutes later those white girls came back and walked straight to me, and told me they wanted 3sachets but they wanted Jude kind of stuff cause its good stuff, I told them it was good stuff but they were not convinced and wanted a taste first.
I got one sachet out and with a small drinking straw she pulled out a little and dragged it with her nose. She replied with her eye closed “hmmm Jude stuff” And then bought the 3sachets, she took my number and said I will call you and then left.
Hmmm! That was easy I thought looking at the sachet she took from, maybe this would be my new style. I will pay for one sachet myself, buy straws and cut it into small parts. Whoever wants to buy be it old or new client, I have tasting for them.
I sold a couple more bags and at 5:10pm, Fred was there to pick me. Awesome day for me, I left the warehouse with 40sachets and only going back with 6.
We drove without saying one word to each other until Fred’s phone rang

Talking on the phone:
Fred: Hello, aw far (hello, how are you), yes him de here with me. I de bring am come no worry you go see us now (yes his here with me, I’m bring him to you)

********THE END OF CHAPTER SIX**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Well done guy, see d kind suspense you put us for.

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2014
CHAPTER VII

We drove to the flat with a million thoughts on my mind, asking myself who was that on the phone and what do they want. I touched my gun to make sure it’s there, all i know is whatever happens, I will blow everyone’s brains off and run.
We got to the flat and found Ike, Lerato, Emeka and two other guys, no doubts I had to be prepared for what is coming so I asked what’s wrong? Ike replied “police carry Joe and him babe. Them burst them flat and him Amala there” (cops found drugs at Joe’s flat, both Joe and his girlfriend were arrested).
So what was i worried about, I’m thinking?
Fred and Ike left for the police station to sort things out, Fred was the one with all the police contact, that’s why boss likes him and keeps him close.
I went to my room and Lerato came in, it’s the first time we seeing each other after we got caught. I had to ask who those two guys are because they look scary. She replied “that’s sandwich and Daniel; sandwich is a South African from Alexandra. Well known gangster and Daniel is Nigerian, they both stay on the 4th floor with Joe and works with boss also”
Hmm! This network is bigger than I thought and I think I still have more to learn. We chatted for a few more minutes before she left.

Things kept going good for me with my new tasting strategy, those white girls call me mostly at night if they need some stuff for a home delivery, although it’s a distance driving to Sandton but what can I do, I just want anything to prove myself to big mike.
Most of my clients got my number and I hardly even stay at my spot, I do delivery up to 30km. big mike gave me one of his old Mercedes Benz c200, so I’m mobile and really known, big mike even sends me to bring him cigarettes or Johnny Walker Black if he forgets to buy, I didn’t really need fred that much even though I know he got me in his mind. I got really close to sandwich (the guy from Joe’s flat) and he introduced me to Lebo.
Lebo, a young boy who just got out of high school, also from Alexandra and couldn’t further his education cause his grandmother doesn’t have money. His parents, I don’t know of and he never talked about them. I placed Lebo at my spot and usually gave him small quantity, nobody really knows about lebo but anyway he was really helpful and makes some money for himself.
All I do is delivery, to houses, offices and even to some celebrities. I have only been here for about 3months and feel like a boss of my own, saved over R30,000, sent money home to my folks and also updated my myspace.com account with new pictures so you know how I feel right now.

It’s now two weeks before Christmas, exactly 11th of December 2004. Big mike leaves for Nigeria in a week’s time and so is Emeka and Ike to see his wife back home, so everything is gonna be left to me and fred. I don’t know what is gonna go down but whatever it is, I am ready for it.
Boss called me later that evening while I was driving back from Bryanston, he wanted me to get to his house, pick up some cash from Lesego and bring it back to him at the warehouse. No stress about that, I got to big mike’s house and asked Lesego for the money, she gave it to me and then told me to sit down we needed to talk, yeah I replied we really need to talk and i sat down.
I asked her about the robbery and if she thought I will never find out about her being involved and she responded “I know about you and Lerato” WHAT! I replied. She went on “yeah I know everything, the sex and getting caught by Fred. I know everything, Lerato told me, we are friends and she brought me into this family so we talk about everything and i met Lebo, I guess you don’t want big mike knowing about that also”.
I was so confused and short of words, I had to ask her “so what are you gonna do about it? Tell ike?” she replied “no dear, I won’t if you don’t tell boss I was at your spot few minutes before you got robbed” .
Without a doubt I had to agree, I mean things are going fine with i and big mike, I won’t like to spoil that either.
I stood up and just about leaving, she walked close to me and said “I think you have gotten enough now, why don’t you get your own flat. That’s one mistake every other person makes and only gets to realize later” she kissed my cheek and said it would be good for us.

I drove back to the warehouse, thinking about what Lesego just said and trying to figure out where she’s going with it, I don’t wanna get involved with that girl; I think I have enough secrets to want to make more.
I got to the warehouse, gave boss the money and headed to the flat. Just getting inside the flat I got a call from Lebo but couldn’t make out what he’s saying, all I know he’s speaking fast and troubled. I hope that bitch Lesego hasn’t done anything to my boy.
Without dropping anything, I headed out the tuck shop at the corner of the street to get airtime.

I got to the tuck shop and it was closed, just as I turned heading back to the building two guys confronted me with a knife saying “ekse bra, give me your phone or I will stab you” with the shock I pulled out my gun, pointed it to them and pulled the trigger twice.

Unfortunately the gun didn’t work (oh shit), I took off running towards the building. Screaming loud as I run, I got inside the building still holding the gun, got to the flat so fast giving everyone a shock. I felt cold and shaking, Ike asked “watin happen and why you hold gun” (what happened and why are you holding a gun), I quickly explained to him still breathing fast. Lerato screamed “you are bleeding on your back”. I just noticed I was stabbed twice on my back while running.
Quickly Lerato got a towel with water, while cleaning my back fred came in from the bathroom asking “why una de shout” (why are you shouting) and Emeka replied “Them almost rob am” (he was robbed) and replied “but you hold gun, why you no shoot” (you have a gun with, why didn’t you shoot at them), and I answered “de gun no de work” (the gun doesn’t work).

I faced the gun forward and pulled the trigger twice again and it didn’t work, I don’t know why but fred kept accusing me of doing something wrong that’s why the gun jammed, he went on talking about how I could go around sleeping with other people’s girlfriends but to defend myself I couldn’t. i could feel the fear on Lerato’s hand shaking as she wiped the blood on my back, I pulled up the gun again and tried it while responding to fred “it’s not my fault the gun doesn’t work”. At the same time Ike was asking who’s person’s girlfriend did he sleep with, so as Fred is shouting on me. Emeka added “the safety is up, it’s supposed to be down” but no one heard as we were all shouting, I could remember Lerato’s voice behind me as she cried. Emeka pulled down the safety while I was pulling the trigger, showing Fred the gun doesn’t work and then everyone went silence

I looked on the floor and there he was, Fred lying on the floor soaked in blood, my ears making a crackling noise and my phone rang, I pulled it out and looked at the screen. It was Big Mike calling.

********THE END OF CHAPTER SEVEN**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Fatalveli(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keep it up bro! Waiting impatiently 4 more updates

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
I beg make ppl appreciate dis guy. Well done o
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fatalveli: Keep it up bro! Waiting impatiently 4 more updates

Thanks for following.

Timothy3113: I beg make ppl appreciate dis guy. Well done o

Thanks baba mi.
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
CHAPTER VIII

I couldn’t pick the call as I am shocked, looking at everyone with my mouth opened. Ike quickly carried fred up calling his name “FRED FRED” Emeka ran to the door, I turned and noticed Lerato was also on the floor (oh shit, did I shoot her also or what? There isn’t any blood on her but what have I done).
There was a knock on the door, I opened and it was the security asking what happened cause they heard shots. They joined Ike and Emeka to help get fred out of the door, one of the security kept telling me call the paramedics (I guess he doesn’t understand what happened or what state I was in), everything seems like a dream to me, so fast I can hardly see any body’s face clearly.
I can remember Joe coming through the door, trying to assist in getting fred downstairs. I couldn’t say a word; I followed them downstairs still holding the gun in my hand with a million thoughts passing through my head.

We got outside and the paramedics weren’t there, both ike, Emeka and the security guys kept calling them. After about 5mins the police came but the paramedics where still not there yet, ike quickly took the gun from me and dropped it in one of the post box and then went upstairs (I guess to take care of Lerato)
15mins later, the paramedics arrived and took fred, Emeka also left with them. He bled so much, I kept praying he gets through this and at the same time thoughts where running through my mind, what if he dies? Does it mean my whole secret with Lerato is dead or what if he survives? Will he come back to kill me?.
Ike told me to go to Joe’s flat and if I was asked, I should tell them I wasn’t in the flat when anything happened, he will be the only one to give statement, which would actually ease the case.

I went to Joe’s flat, thinking all through, what have I done? Sandwich offered me weed saying “this will calm your spirit” I took it and then Lerato came in, still crying.
I smoked all through till about 5am, sandwich was passed out at one point and Lerato passed out too at some point. I was still awake and still smoking hard, Emeka came in shaking his head, Lerato got up and asked him “did he make it” Emeka went into tears and said “we lost a soldier” and then walked out of the door. (Oh my GOD, I just killed fred)

Ike came in and told me I should be easy on myself and maybe try to stay away from the flat for a while if I wanna stay alive, he told me fred was a house hold name and knows a lot of people and they could come for me but I shouldn’t worry he will protect me. My phone rang again and it was big mike, I had to pick (because I can’t run from him all my life and from what Ike just told me about fred, I think I need big mike now than ever if he will accept me), I picked the call and big mike said “I want you in my house now”.

I went up to our flat, got the car keys and headed to big mike’s house. Coming to think of it, what more can I fear? Big mike shooting at me at his own house or fire me from working for him? I guess not, but the fact is I don’t know myself anymore at this point.

I got to big mike’s carport and noticed his most preferred car wasn’t there, checked myself and remembered I don’t even have my gun with me, it’s still in the post box at the flat. I guess its me against the world here.
I got in big mike’s house, knocked and went it. Lesego was in the lounge watching TV, I got in and she asked “how did that happen” i replied “it was a mistake and” before I could continue she said “I advised you to get your own place and I think you should do that ASAP” she continued advising me on how getting my own place would be. I had told her I wanna hear what Big mike has to say and then tell him about getting my own place. She laughed and told me I don’t need to let big mike know where I stay or how I got the house, all I needed was my phone to keep contact with big mike and the warehouse, she also told me I shouldn’t let the other boys know where I stay and how I run my things.
Am starting to think this girl has a bad plan but whatever it Is, am sure she won’t go far with it.

20mins into our discussion, Big mike drove in and we went quite. Lesego said “don’t worry I will call you and make arrangements”. I wasn’t interested in whatever arrangements she wants to make, all I know is my heart is racing.
Big mike came in and went straight to his room without saying anything to me; I remember he got a brown envelope with him. Lesego stood up and also went inside the room. I looked at the doors, the windows and every other part of the lounge with access outside plotting my escape.
Few minutes later Big mike came back out and looked straight into my eyes saying “So you killed your teacher?” with fear raising in me I answered “it was a mistake sir, I never meant to” he replied “so from your plan who are you killing next. ME?” I don’t know why but I went mute to answering that question.
He stood up went to his room and came out with a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label and gave it to me saying “Drink for your success, you killed your Teacher, maybe you will be the principal but only for a while” I replied with a shaking voice “I didn’t mean to shoot him, the gun went off and” he replied “and what? He died obviously. So it’s simple you killed him” again I went mute.
Lesego came in and said “I think its fred’s fault, he got into a fight with ballz and stab him on his back so he had to defend himself with his gun. That’s what Lerato told me” big mike turned to me and asked “is that true” I had to accept showing him where I was stabbed on my back.
He looked at it and said “that explains enough, I will take care of every other thing. Just get back to work” and then he dropped the bottle of Jonny Walker on the floor in between my legs and walked out. I stood up and Lesego smiled while saying to me “you owe me one”. I went to my car sitting there thinking what should I do or where can I go to, also thinking where big mike must have been coming from this early, what’s in that file he came back with and who is he talking to as he seats inside his car.
I start the car and reversed, just as I am driving out another car pulls inside and stopped by big mike. I don’t know who that is but I know he must be the one big mike was talking to on the phone. No doubts I think I have to fall back to Lesego for updates as I drive back to the flat.

********THE END OF CHAPTER EIGHT**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Kaymania(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2014
No comment
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Sorry for not updating yesterday, i was out of data. but will do in a few.

Saintbajar.
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
CHAPTER IX

I drove to the basement but didn’t get off the car, my phone rang and it was Lesego. She said Big mike is off to the warehouse and from there he will get to church so she has from now till 2pm before he gets back. She requested we meet at KFC in Eloff Street which is like 3,0km from hillbrow. I reversed out of the basement and headed to Eloff Street to meet with her at the KFC.
I got there, bought myself a cold drink (soft drink) and waited for her arrival. 15mins later she got there, apologizing for coming late. I asked her who was the guy who met with Big mike and she told me she didn’t see anybody although she heard a car drove in and heard big mike talking but she thought he was on the phone, she told me not to worry nothing is gonna happen. If anything is gonna happen big mike won’t go to church but as he went to church she is sure nothing will go down.
Well I felt a little relieved but I still don’t trust anyone at this point, so I asked her “if you didn’t see any one with big mike so why do you wanna meet” and she asked “do you know shadow and bishop?” I replied “no but I have heard the name shadow before, what about them?” she answered “Shadow used to run this town before Michael (big mike), bishop was his right hand man. They worked with every cop in Joburg, had every contact at the airport and controlled every drug transaction in Joburg. Michael started by selling weed locally until he met Johan, yeah same Johan he’s rival, Johan used to buy weed from Michael and works with bishop, so he introduced Michael to shadow and then Michael started working for shadow. He learnt every in and out of the trade and before you know he was next after bishop, he was smart and fast just like you. Shadow gave him his own house and a car, put him in control of almost everything and everyone who was there and have worked years for Shadow. That’s when it all started, the whole boys planned a coup against Michael but started by killing bishop with Michael’s gun leaving him to go to jail for that and then they killed Shadow. One by one they killed themselves in fight of power who will rule or not, few months later Michael got out of prison because there was not enough evidence to the case, he got out only to find out Shadow was dead and every one of his boys and then found out all of this was one man’s plan “Johan”. Johan plotted the killing of bishop with Michael’s gun, thinking Michael will get life in prison and then killed Shadow and his boys with solid frame around the incident so no one knows what actually happened. Like I told you Michael worked his way up so starting all over wasn’t a big deal as he already knows some suppliers, when Johan found out Michael was out of Jail he got angry and ever since then has being trying to take Michael down”

I had to stop her to ask “Lesego I do understand your story but why are you telling me all this and what do you want me to do?” she answered “Now fred is dead and Michael is going home (Nigeria) for Christmas, leaving everything to who? and what will be left of you when he comes back ballz, what? If you have forgotten you killed Fred”
(I don’t know what is wrong but I think my brain may be working wrongly, its either Lesego is after something or I don’t foresee what she does)

“ok Lesego what do you want me to do and why are you on my side” she smiled and said “you will thank me someday for what am doing but for now let’s just say you are special to me” I replied “special” and she said “yeah special” I asked “so tell me what is special about me and if am special how come you set me up the other day?” she answered “that isn’t important for now but if you want to know I never set you up, Michael called me on my way to school like I told you I school in vits, and asked me to check on you. I did and told him you were doing good” I replied “so if it was so, how come I was robbed and who gave Johan a tipoff” she answered “that wasn’t me, I think it was an inside job. I’m not sure who was with Michael when I called but whoever was there planned it. Please trust me on this, I’m sure that’s why I wanna help you. Once Michael leaves for home (Nigeria), you are going down my friend if you don’t take my advice” I replied “so what is your advice”

Lesego: “we need a big hit and leave, you, myself and lerato” I replied “ok if I understand what you are trying to say here you mean hit on Michael and run” she answered “yes that’s what I mean, there isn’t Fred at the warehouse again, so we pay someone to rob the warehouse and bring the stuff, we sell it and spilt the profit”

Ok I don’t know where this is going but I don’t think I wanna be part of it so I stood up and told her “I’m not interested” and then I left. I think that girl is crazy hey; I don’t think she sees all the issues I have before me to think of planning for more. I got into my car and drove off heading to the flat. My phone rang and it was Lesego again, I picked and she said “think about it and let me know what you think and also remember you owe me one” I hanged-up, I don’t know what her further plans may be but I have to come up with a plan also.
I got to the building, parked in the basement and headed upstairs still thinking of a perfect plan to fight Lesego with, I go to the flat, got in and found Lerato sitting with the same guy I saw driving into big mike’s place (now my mind is racing, what if it’s the cops, will they interrogate me?) I walked slowly inside and he stood up, stretched his hand forward and said “how far, na me be Eze (hello am Eze)” I looked at Lerato, turned back to him and said “ok, I don hear about you (ok, I have heard of you)” he replied “I hear every were happen, no worry I don come (I heard all that happened but am here to correct that)” i walked into my room, stood by the window and asked myself how far can I get? I pulled out my phone and dialed Lesego “Hello dear, I think I have reconsidered what you said. Am in” she replied “good, we will draw up a plan on Monday” and hanged up the phone.

********THE END OF CHAPTER NINE**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
CHAPTER X

I wasn’t feeling comfortable so I went down to Joe’s flat and chilled with them till the next morning being Monday.
I headed out to the gold warehouse to meet with big mike, got my stuff for the day and head to my spot. On getting there Lebo wasn’t there, I called him and he said he only got home this morning on bail as he was arrested with those white girls who normally get stuff from us on Saturday and that’s why he called me but I never showed up or returned his call, he said he will be by the spot later that evening cause he has issues to settle with his grandma who came to bail him out.

Well! I’m back at my spot and waiting for Lesego to call me, I know her plan is worth it, make a big hit at the warehouse and run. I don’t know much about this country but I have heard about Durban, cape town and also Pretoria yeah east London too cause I remember some of my white clients are from east London, maybe I would relocate there and start all over again. Probably change my name and kill every contact with both Lesego and Lerato, or maybe I would also go with lebo. Just as my silly plans are coming together Lesego called, she gave me an address of where to meet her.
I drove to the address to meet with her, I met her and a white guy who she introduced to me as the property manager and he manages that flat. Something didn’t add up there, she said it’s just perfect for us and it goes for R3,500 a month. My instincts told me something is not right about this place and how ready it is so I asked the guy if he got other properties, I could see the disappointment on Lesego’s face but at this point am sorry I can’t make any more mistakes. He said he does have other properties but not at this same block of flats, yeah am cool with that, any house anywhere just not something picked by Lesego or any woman.
He booked another viewing appointment with us later that evening and then he left, Lesego questioned me about the apartment but all I said was I don’t like that place, if you wanna really help me then let me do the picking for myself.

We both left and headed back to my spot, we sat at the park and tried to draw out a plan for the hit, I told her I’m thinking of involving Lebo and maybe some of his friends from Alexander to rob the warehouse but she didn’t agree to that, she advice we take someone down, whoever is in charge as soon as Big Michael leaves for Nigeria. It could be Emeka or Joe because Ike is also going to Nigeria to see his Family, and then I mentioned it could be Eze because he’s back, he even slept at the flat. Lesego never knew about that so she called Lerato to confirm, yes Eze is back. Hmm! I guess this is not gonna be easy as we thought Lesego said.

Lesego: I think we need to get our house first and then get other people’s weapon, like change your gun with another person’s gun at the flat or the warehouse but after we decide on who we are taking down.

I won’t lie this is scary but at this point scary is my chance; I just pray everything goes well.
We chatted and planned till about 4pm, Lebo showed up with a small box and told me his grandmom kicked him out of the house for getting caught for selling drugs. He said he was caught on Saturday evening with those white girls I supplied to on the first day on this spot, they were having a house party and needed stuff so he took some stuff and went there, he joined the partying till the cops came. He was caught in the bedroom with one of the girls having sex, drugs were found in his possession and those girls were all minors. He got a R3, 000 bail this morning and will appear in court again in 21days time, so right now he doesn’t have a house to live, he needs my help.

Lesego looked at me and said you would have taken that place and given this boy a home or what are you gonna do, I looked at Lebo and said “don’t worry brother, I will get you what you want ok”
Later that evening the building manager guy called and he gave us the address to a place to meet with him, we drove there and saw the place, it was very nice but I didn’t want it either. Why? Lesego asked, because there are just too much Nigerians in that building.
She doesn’t understand why I’m avoiding a building with a lot of Nigerians, I guess she wasn’t the one who shot Fred or will be the one people are coming after, and what if we don’t succeed we will definitely need a place no one knows to hide out for a while.
I told the property manager guy, I need something with its self-compound and garage, I don’t want a flat or a block with too many people. He understood me and said he will get something for us tomorrow
I guess that would be tomorrow I said to Lesego, I have to get this little man (Lebo) settled down and drove away.
I drove to a small hotel around and got two rooms, one for Lebo and the other for me, he told me a lot of things about his home, we smoked and drank at the hotel bar. At about 11pm, we headed to the club. I went to a different club from Summit Strip Club in Hillbrow, chilled in the VIP, got ourselves two ladies for the night each. We had maximum fun, I felt so free and alive, partying with someone who is young and thinks like me. At about 1am while drinking and dancing, I got a touch on my back and when I turned it was Lerato and Eze, he looked at me and said “my brother, what’s good” I shook my head saying “good” i walked to Lebo and the ladies and told them we have to leave I think I’m too drunk for the night and then headed out.

********THE END OF CHAPTER TEN**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2014
sorry for not posting yesterday, had to take my daughter to the hospital but i will today. thanks for following.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owl In Our Estate A.K.A The Challenge / Your Favourite Short Stories / Self-publishing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.