Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

#vmas Watch Blue Ivy Dance And Applaud Her Mum Beyonce As She Performs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #vmas Watch Blue Ivy Dance And Applaud Her Mum Beyonce As She Performs (1193 Views)

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Blue Ivy And Mum Beyonce Dances In A $2,100 Dress / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#vmas Watch Blue Ivy Dance And Applaud Her Mum Beyonce As She Performs by berrylyn26: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
“The greatest living entertainer’ that is how a proud Jay Z introduced his wife when he handed her the night’s prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
The couple, who have been plagued by divorce rumours for a while now, did a good job last night to dispel the rumours when Jay Z, carrying their daughter, joined Beyonce on stage after her incredible performance to hand her the award.
Jay Z, with tears in his eyes, kissed his wife, while she called him “my beloved.” And then adorable Blue Ivy said ‘Mommy’ and a visibly moved Beyonce said;
“I’m so full. Thank you. I have nothing to say but I’m filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love you so much. ‘Baby Blue, I love You. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight.”

Watch here: http:///vmas-watch-blue-ivy-dance-and-applaud-her-mum-beyonce-as-she-performs/

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Says Paul Is Lazy / Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue / PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.