Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? (728 Views)

FG To Establish National Carrier / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by Inemobot(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi friends, if you are a foreigner, can you establish business and build house in USA if you have the money? Waitin........for your reply. Thank you.
Re: Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by moneybag100: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol...which country wouldn't want that?..infact that's part of dreams of every country....people should come and invest, build houses and create businesses...that's what makes their economy booming.
Re: Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by otipoju(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
i dont know of houses, but non citizens nor green cad holders can establish a limited liability company..LLC in the USA...100/% SURE
Re: Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by Inemobot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am aspiring of building suite hotel there. Please i need more answer.
Re: Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by Atmmachine(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
If you have the money to buy & establish businesses all over America, no one will disturb you.

All those mexican guys that sneaks into the U.S through the border have their own businesses yet they don't have papers.
Re: Do They Allow Foreigner To Establish Business And Build House In USA? by Atmmachine(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Inemobot: Am aspiring of building suite hotel there. Please i need more answer.

How much do you have
I know that building houses in America ain't cheap, but buying houses may be cheaper..

The kinda building that can serve as a hotel may be sold for $187.90

(1) (Reply)

10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Traveling / What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country / Terrible Traffic From Bonny Camp To Lekki Phase 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.