Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics (3680 Views)

OMG Moi University Girl Shuts Internet With Her Tempting 2 Photos Look At Her No / 18+ Only! Wanna Be Tonto: Princess Pemu Place Her Tempting Ass On Instagram / Irene D Dream Flaunts Her Wicked Assets & B0*bs In A Bikini [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by endowedbukkiee(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7G3rw006D_U/U_tAudQpqlI/AAAAAAAAMRw/Kmv38jGV0cE/s1600/Irene-The-Dream1.jpg[/img]
Quick intro: Irene The Dream is an Atlanta based recording artist and Model in US. She’s well noted for her curvature
She just released this tempting bikini pics for you guys......
Click here to see more pics
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by Rikidony(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
DAMMM shocked shocked
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by wirelessssss(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Click here to see more pics of endowed
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by hatux: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Where is the asset? All I can see here is a liability.
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
fake butt.....she'z pretty tho
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by osile2012: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2014
hatux: Where is the asset? All I can see here is a liability.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by Liability(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
hatux: Where is the asset? All I can see here is a liability.
y u dey call me na?

1 Like

Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by hatux: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liability: y u dey call me na?
Like seriously, liability showed up. Wow! That's great, but anyways I don't know person dey bear that kinda name for here o abeg. I'm very sorry for disturbing you madam liability... Hope my apologies are accepted.
Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by parrotibaba(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
big liability my man,no assets at all

1 Like

Re: Irene The Dream Flaunts Her 'tempting'' Assets In New Pics by odedeyi01: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuronye Confirms Muna Obiekwe’s Death / Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked / Praiz Comes For Linda Ikeji (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.