Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Liberian Doctor Who Received Rare Ebola Drug Zmapp Dies - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberian Doctor Who Received Rare Ebola Drug Zmapp Dies (29785 Views)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Liberian Doctor Who Received Rare Ebola Drug Zmapp Dies by Liekiller(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
rhames:

rhames:

I do not blame the uS for their stance. But I blame our useless , hopeless and dead brain leaders whose only focus is how to corner the country's resources and lack of focus. We thank God that Nigeria is a able to withstand the pressure and take a giant leap for the black race.Whatver anyone cares to say or do about Nigerians, we are still African and our brothers keeper. And we will continue to be the pride of the black race for centuries to come.

You are blaming the right people bros
Re: Liberian Doctor Who Received Rare Ebola Drug Zmapp Dies by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
So whatever happened to the other doctors? I hear they were 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / 304 New COVID-19 Cases, 221 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 2 - (1,441 Tested) / 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.