Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (16683 Views)

Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
babsf:
my birds are doing vry okay,,tnks bt dey don start to dey eat much 4 now ooo wit no mortality ,,,,best of luck and hop u have the pullet vaccination schedules ,wch is vry impotnt and pls stick to 1 doc until u fyn oda wise,,
am happy 4 u and 4 my self for gng to brown pullet and i go to black,,wit dis i tink we will share d great exprnce,,best of luck and please it will be more easy 4 u to start storing dia food 4 now dat dia ar young.

dis my email ibrumasole@gmail.com

i will mail you
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by babsf: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Agathabishen:

THANKS. ZARTECH IS IN IBADAN.

they also have office after cbn office in kaduna on ur way going to civil defnce ofis
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2014
My brown pullets have arived yesterday from zartech. 545 pieces. I lost 2 already. I put charcool in two pots & then i bought doxigen & vitalyte for them. Help me O LORD with the strength & the means.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
My layers

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Blackethics: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Agathabishen:
My layers
. I suggest u share d chicks in fractions of mayb 20 or 50chicks per cage. It wil reduce mortality and also help to detect easily any chick dat is sick. Meanwhile, i sent a mail to ur email concerning my harvested maize
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by babsf: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Agathabishen:
My layers

Vry nyc dear may God provide d means to feed dem all......

And i think u shld use news papers on the ground den the carton u use because of coccidiocis,,,,because d carton will not suck the watery piss dey drop lyk news paper.
best of luck.........
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Blackethics:
. I suggest u share d chicks in fractions of mayb 20 or 50chicks per cage. It wil reduce mortality and also help to detect easily any chick dat is sick. Meanwhile, i sent a mail to ur email concerning my harvested maize

Thanks 4 d advice. How do you sell per kg?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
babsf:

Vry nyc dear may God provide d means to feed dem all......

And i think u shld use news papers on the ground den the carton u use because of coccidiocis,,,,because d carton will not suck the watery piss dey drop lyk news paper.
best of luck.........
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by babsf: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Agathabishen:

Thanks 4 d advice. How do you sell per kg?

No she should not separate them now is to early until they have pass atleast 8weeks,by den they have grown feathers to protect dem frm cool....

Am how much the maiz?...
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by babsf: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Blackethics

No she should not separate them now is to early until they have pass atleast 8weeks,by den they have grown feathers to protect dem frm cool....

Am how much the maize?... whr is ur location?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Blackethics: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
babsf:
Blackethics

Am how much the maize?... whr is ur location?
ok sir. My farm is located in Pegi in kuje area, abuja. Pls sir, we can discuss on d price. My email is onuigbochukwuma@gmail.com
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Ebi4life: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Agathabishen:
We can also help each other in sharing ideas e.g there are alot of quail farmers in kaduna north (zaria) but you hardly see that in the south. Alot of lambu farmers around Zaria but hardly around kaduna south. Most of the S/K are into poultry & tilling the soil. Sharing will help in expansion
. Where can i get quail bird to buy in kaduna.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Ebi4life:
. Where can i get quail bird to buy in kaduna.

Alot of farmers in zaria farm it.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Ebi4life: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Agathabishen:

Alot of farmers in zaria farm it.
can u give me any of the address or location of the farms in zaria. I want to start quail farming. Are people really buying the quail eggs?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by fatakeenexport(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dried split ginger supplier needed(kaduna state hold the highest dried split ginger producing state)that's why am here. For inquiry call 08076716359,08183718376 or email:fatakeemexport@gmail.com
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ALOGO(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls help me out with the following
(1) which local goverments in kaduna produce a lot of cassava
(2) were will i get already stumped 20 hectare of land with acess road for lease in southern part of kaduna. My contact email alogocassavafoundation@gmail.com
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ebi4life:
can u give me any of the address or location of the farms in zaria. I want to start quail farming. Are people really buying the quail eggs?

People are buying quail eggs, but do your market survey & see how it goes. If u are in kd try DANTATA FARMS, adress: Dankande village kilometer 3, first toll gate kaduna zaria express way kaduna. mobile:08160600024. website: quails4life(dot)com.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Agathabishen:
My brown pullets have arived yesterday from zartech. 545 pieces. I lost 2 already. I put charcool in two pots & then i bought doxigen & vitalyte for them. Help me O LORD with the strength & the means.
2 GOD BE THE GLORY MY BIRDS HAVE STARTED LAYING ON 13-03-2015. THEY STARTED LAYING @20 WEEKS &6 DAYS THEY ARE 22 WEEKS OLD TODAY. THANK GOD
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Pictures

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2015
More pix

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by jedisco(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2015
Gud day all.
Kudos @ Agathabishen for creating this thread also congrats on ur layers. The eggs look gud.

Pls I would like to know about marketing and profitability as regards pig farming in kaduna state. So far, I know production is limited to certain local governments but would be glad to know about the demand and market price.
Would also appreciate if any pig farmer in kaduna or around that axis can signify.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
jedisco:
Gud day all.
Kudos @ Agathabishen for creating this thread also congrats on ur layers. The eggs look gud.

Pls I would like to know about marketing and profitability as regards pig farming in kaduna state. So far, I know production is limited to certain local governments but would be glad to know about the demand and market price.
Would also appreciate if any pig farmer in kaduna or around that axis can signify.

There is a very big market 4 pigs in southern kaduna, there is (thungan aladu) every thursday it used 2 be d bigest pig market in the whole of west africa. Takia
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by jedisco(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2015
Agathabishen:

There is a very big market 4 pigs in southern kaduna, there is (thungan aladu) every thursday it used 2 be d bigest pig market in the whole of west africa. Takia

Thanks. But please where is this market and also do you know any pig farmer in Kaduna state or environs?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
jedisco:

Thanks. But please where is this market and also do you know any pig farmer in Kaduna state or environs?
THE MARKET IS IN KATSIT, IN ZANGON KATAF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. Yes i know a pig farmer
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by jedisco(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Agathabishen:

THE MARKET IS IN KATSIT, IN ZANGON KATAF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. Yes i know a pig farmer

Pls where is the farm located and can I have his/her details?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by jamislaw(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Agathabishen sanu da aiki Allah ya kara arziki, I think u ar my role model on poultry farming I read the whole thread from page 1 to 3. I realy like ur courage and understanding, I live in kaduna south and I really like to meet you in person and also see ur farm. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
jedisco:

Pls where is the farm located and can I have his/her details?
07037499997 (mr Jacob)
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
jamislaw:
Agathabishen sanu da aiki Allah ya kara arziki, I think u ar my role model on poultry farming I read the whole thread from page 1 to 3. I realy like ur courage and understanding, I live in kaduna south and I really like to meet you in person and also see ur farm. Thanks and God bless.
Thanks, where are you staying? I stay in kafanchan. When do you intend 2 come?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by jamislaw(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Agathabishen:

Thanks, where are you staying? I stay in kafanchan. When do you intend 2 come?
it should be next month by God grace I live in Kakuri am also a prospective 2015Batch B copper, I ve ur email I will keep in touch with you nice work once again.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
jamislaw:
it should be next month by God grace I live in Kakuri am also a prospective 2015Batch B copper, I ve ur email I will keep in touch with you nice work once again.

Thanx i wil be expecring ir mail then. Rest well
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by elite(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
hello Agatha, i carefully went through your thread and i must say i find it quite inspiring. Can i have ur contact, so that we ccan chat on whatsapp, i wanna start a poultry farm in gbagyi villa Kaduna. My number is 08035002480. expecting to hear from you. weldone!
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
elite:
hello Agatha, i carefully went through your thread and i must say i find it quite inspiring. Can i have ur contact, so that we ccan chat on whatsapp, i wanna start a poultry farm in gbagyi villa Kaduna. My number is 08035002480. expecting to hear from you. weldone!
i will get back 2 u soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.