Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread (7386 Views)

NUC Releases 2015 University Ranking. See Where Your University Stands / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please is letter of recommendation/Refree forms the same.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by marquezidney: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Really scared of this Transcript issue, as school procedures may delay the Transcript arrival at U.I prior to registration.
Make my money no enter voicemail plus efforts, cos my own varsity na Akwa Ibom state.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2014
marquezidney: Really scared of this Transcript issue, as school procedures may delay the Transcript arrival at U.I prior to registration.
Make my money no enter voicemail plus efforts, cos my own varsity na Akwa Ibom state.
must the transcript be available b4 deadline of forms sale?
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Start processing all u av to process guys, d deadlines shall be extended, don't look much at d negativities, stay positive
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
debolly: Please is letter of recommendation/Refree forms the same.
. Na, two different things
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibrozyconcept: . Na, two different things
get ur referee's no, mail, status and filll it in, they shall be contacted for that
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by alhabeeb(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibrozyconcept: STEP 4
Print the invoice stating the amount you are to pay with other bank details and proceed to the listed banks for payment.

Am at this point too...

Who is with me on this....?
Am also @ds stage. Have paid the requested amount on the invoice bill after which, i log on to commence my application procedure bt i couldnt find provision to the next page except log out option on the invoice page. Have also tried their displayed contact call no bt totally not reachable nor connected. Pls, has anybdy commenced application procedure
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by yinkard4me(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
alhabeeb:
Am also @ds stage. Have paid the requested amount on the invoice bill after which, i log on to commence my application procedure bt i couldnt find provision to the next page except log out option on the invoice page. Have also tried their displayed contact call no bt totally not reachable nor connected. Pls, has anybdy commenced application procedure
After payment did u receive any msg from PG school dat ur card has been loaded n amount deducted from it? Did u receive any msg from PG school dat why haven't u started ur application after printing d invoice? Secondly make sure u use ur Activated application number and password sent to u. Thirdly, op ur transaction @ d bank was done on SCHOOL PAY platform and not just paying into PG school acount. If u did all dis and still experienced issues. Call d agent number on ur Invoice slip of d bank u paid to, u will b directed on wah to do. I hope dis helps
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ddooskie(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks for opening this thread, I've been looking for ways of getting more information about Post-graduate studies in U.I. But i got something from the prospectus that seems ambiguous to me :

" Candidates for admission to the programme should hold a minimum of a first degree in any discipline from a recognised University or possess acceptable professional qualifications such as HND or other approved equivalents. Candidates must have acquired A MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS post-qualification WORKING EXPERIENCE, including the National Service year where applicable."

I marked my 3rd month of leaving NYSC yesterday, whatz up with the 5years post-qualification working experience?

Prospective course of study: Master of Communication Arts
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ddooskie(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2014
ddooskie: Thanks for opening this thread, I've been looking for ways of getting more information about Post-graduate studies in U.I. But i got something from the prospectus that seems ambiguous to me :

" Candidates for admission to the programme should hold a minimum of a first degree in any discipline from a recognised University or possess acceptable professional qualifications such as HND or other approved equivalents. Candidates must have acquired A MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS post-qualification WORKING EXPERIENCE, including the National Service year where applicable."

I marked my 3rd month of leaving NYSC yesterday, whatz up with the 5years post-qualification working experience?

Prospective course of study: Master of Communication Arts

I've discovered my mistake, i saw that under the Professional masters degree and not the academic.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Ballotelle(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
1.PROFESIONAL DEGREE IN ENGINERING MANAGEMENT. is it a academic or profesional course[dnt asume frm d course title] 2. how much can d sch fees b for both full time and part time masters 3. wen is d probably time [lecture] wd actualy start 4. how long is a semester in UI 5, if am in say osun state can i stil cope wit the part time[wit regards to wen is lecture period]
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Ballotelle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
y no more comment
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by informat101(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Goodeve house,I want to apply for masters in biochemistry @ UI I don't knw how to go about it because I stay in delta..and I need an explanation on this english proficiency test and past questions cos I would love to purchase it.so that I can prepare..please is there any body here who could be of help?
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Ballotelle(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
informat101: Goodeve house,I want to apply for masters in biochemistry @ UI I don't knw how to go about it because I stay in delta..and I need an explanation on this english proficiency test and past questions cos I would love to purchase it.so that I can prepare..please is there any body here who could be of help?
08032962213 losob4real@yahoo.com u can contact me. i av a sample on d test, it cost 15,500 for academic in most faculty,profesional is a few thousand[3 or so] more, go to d website d info for aplyin is there, use internet explorer
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Emmanuel72(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Here are my questions:
*wen is d resumption for d 2014/15 pg programme?
*hw much will a prospective applicant for english pay 4 sku fees?
*besides,is dere room for instalmental payment of sku fees?
Ur concrete answer w b appreciatd...Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by BabyBless: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2014
A gud day to u. Pls am at the stage of defraying my invoice but the banks around me don't have the platform for it, so I thought of sending the money to a friend @ Ui to hlp me out with the payment or what do u think?
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by BabyBless: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls , I wouldn't mind a link to the proficiency test so I can download n go through it. Tenx
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2014
BabyBless: A gud day to u. Pls am at the stage of defraying my invoice but the banks around me don't have the platform for it, so I thought of sending the money to a friend @ Ui to hlp me out with the payment or what do u think?
ye,m its better that way, send d money to the person asap so that he or she pays at either first bank or mainstreet bank to be able to continue ur app
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2014
BabyBless: Pls , I wouldn't mind a link to the proficiency test so I can download n go through it. Tenx
drop ur mail, i'll forward it to u
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Lero15: must the transcript be available b4 deadline of forms sale?
yes, though its certain the deadline gets shifted, wen u finish ur app, lock up ur data, and u shall be privileged to print the transcript label of which u are expected to attach to ur transcript request @ ur school
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Emmanuel72: Here are my questions:
*wen is d resumption for d 2014/15 pg programme?
*hw much will a prospective applicant for english pay 4 sku fees?
*besides,is dere room for instalmental payment of sku fees?
Ur concrete answer w b appreciatd...Thanks
1. Tentatively sometimes early next year 2. About 115 was paid by a friend last session- though it varies with ur dept 3.ioon think so
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
ibrozyconcept: yes, though its certain the deadline gets shifted, wen u finish ur app, lock up ur data, and u shall be privileged to print the transcript label of which u are expected to attach to ur transcript request @ ur school
thanks.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lero15: thanks.
you welcome
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by BabyBless: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tenx for ur attention. Here's my email so as for u to send me d past proficiency text questions; raymondblessing5@gmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tried registering today, but d site was not responding...seems it has been postponed till Sept 29.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lero15: Tried registering today, but d site was not responding...seems it has been postponed till Sept 29.
you not registering bro, u are applying, that information u saw is for the 2013/2014 students that are asked to register after they must av been admitted. When u get to the site click on application not registration

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
ibrozyconcept: you not registering bro, u are applying, that information u saw is for the 2013/2014 students that are asked to register after they must av been admitted. When u get to the site click on application not registration
that was what I did. I'll try again later.
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by BabyBless: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gud day. Pls am @ d page where u have to fill d year of graduation, d school u went to etc but after submitting d page it took me back to application page again. Wat do I do Pls?
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
BabyBless: Gud day. Pls am @ d page where u have to fill d year of graduation, d school u went to etc but after submitting d page it took me back to application page again. Wat do I do Pls?
do it agin- click on application again, it'll start from where u stopped, and make sure the year at which certificate was obtained tally with the year u finished
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lero15: that was what I did. I'll try again later.
after clicking application, click on existing applicant, then it'l take u to where u stopped
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by Ballotelle(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2014
1. how do i knw dat have lock it .caus i
clickd on lock bt no sign and dnt want to
reclick. 2, wat is d charge if i want to
make any chang on my aplicatio 3, can
one print b4 locking,caus av printed
Re: 2014/2015 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Discussion Thread by BabyBless: 2:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Have tried logging in with my application number again but the page its displaying nw is d one with information have filled for school attended n year but the difference is dat its showing someone else's credentials n not mine ( one Abubaka Tafawa Balewa with lower credit ) I don't knw if am on the right track , pls hlp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Is Covenant University A University Or Secondary School / If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.