Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... (1550 Views)

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gaddamit,I have got no crush on any NairaLander,I came up with the subject to catch the attention of you guys,I'd like to know why some of NairaLanders' are so full of jealousy and don't believe what peeps post on herehun?? hardly have I gone through a thread without seeing series of disbelieve and insults..gosh SOME of you guys sucks

PS: Those of you who thinks you've got a running mouth 'Me my mouth too no good oo,only me follow full market women quarrel I beat them'
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by cmgoat(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Them don beat Chelsea? shocked angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
cmgoat: Them don beat Chelsea? shocked angry
No be only Chelsea na Man U...lol
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Phame: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy: Gaddamit,I have got no crush on any NairaLander,I came up with the subject to catch the attention of you guys,I'd like to know why some of NairaLanders' are so full of jealousy and don't believe what peeps post on herehun?? hardly have I gone through a thread without seeing series of disbelieve and insults..gosh SOME of you guys sucks

PS: Those of you who thinks you've got a running mouth 'Me my mouth too no good oo, only me follow full market women quarrel I beat them'
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Romanciella(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy: Gaddamit,I have got no crush on any NairaLander,I came up with the subject to catch the attention of you guys,I'd like to know why some of NairaLanders' are so full of jealousy and don't believe what peeps post on herehun?? hardly have I gone through a thread without seeing series of disbelieve and insults..gosh SOME of you guys sucks

PS: Those of you who thinks you've got a running mouth 'Me my mouth too no good oo,only me follow full market women quarrel I beat them'
yea.......it sucks to be on naira land....with all the bashing....hating and insults.....u just get used to it nd u be cool smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Romanciella: yea.......it sucks to be on naira land....with all the bashing....hating and insults.....u just get used to it nd u be cool smiley
Thanks dearie
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Romanciella: yea.......it sucks to be on naira land....with all the bashing....hating and insults.....u just get used to it nd u be cool smiley
change dat profile picture sad...thanks muah
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Romanciella(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
IamTitanium: change dat profile picture sad...thanks muah
lol why should i change it
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by hannesy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ah promise to b a gud gal from today lol

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
hannesy: Ah promise to b a gud gal from today lol
Now you just wanna make me crush on you
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by hannesy(f): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy:
Now you just wanna make me crush on you
lol u wish

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
hannesy: lol u wish
Shrugs
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by hannesy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy:
Smiles

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=hannesy][/quote]
Hmm u seem so cool,hope u aint faking it..
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by hannesy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy:
Hmm u seem so cool,hope u aint faking it..
ayam bad oo
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by padeolu: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...
jideomowunmi and justi4Jesu. #Okbye
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
hannesy: ayam bad oo
I like bad girls too,but not too bad girls oo
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by MrCork: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014

..hangon...which of ma nairaland females r u crushed on? angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by hannesy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
donglazy:
I like bad girls too,but not too bad girls oo
oyo
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by donglazy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

None oo,read my write up..
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by jideomowunmi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
padeolu: jideomowunmi and justi4Jesu. #Okbye

AWwwww....so sweet...ma boo is crushing on me..... cry cry cry
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

...All the babes in NL are dark-skin babes....so, kip off.....
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
jideomowunmi:

....hmmm....u r not jealous......ur boo mentioned another babe's name.....if na me, i knw what to do....i wll fire fire him ni....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by onstelly(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

You again
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by jideomowunmi(f): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmm....u r not jealous......ur boo mentioned another babe's name.....if na me, i knw what to do....i wll fire fire him ni....

Dats true oo..thanks babe..e go hear am... sad sad sad
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Dats true oo..thanks babe..e go hear am... sad sad sad
..bera....lol...
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Andyblaze: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
angry

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by MrCork: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...All the babes in NL are dark-skin babes....so, kip off.....

..terry...then our advise to u is to change yor color....all men prefa light skin female!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

..terry...then our advise to u is to change yor color....all men prefa light skin female!! angry
...My advice to you, youngman.... Try dark-skin babes and ur life will neva remain the same again.....You ll live to testify to the goodnes of God.....then u ll look back and say ''Gosh!!!, have been missing alot'.....
Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by MrCork: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...All the babes in NL are dark-skin babes....so, kip off.....

..so plus change yor color...be proud and do it for yor country undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by MrCork: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...My advice to you, youngman.... Try dark-skin babes and ur life will neva remain the same again.....You ll live to testify to the goodnes of God.....then u ll look back and say ''Gosh!!!, have been missing alot'.....

angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... by padeolu: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmm....u r not jealous......ur boo mentioned another babe's name.....if na me, i knw what to do....i wll fire fire him ni....
leave my nairaland-home alone o and lemme run it d way I like..

jideomowunmi:
don't mind them babe.. I've half of my heart already... The "rest" of em can share d remaining half... U sha know that I love you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... / How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It / *********************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.