Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo (36486 Views)

Lorenzo's Wife / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / La Mujer De Mi Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
I think AIT should lay off the programme if they feel it is a waste of time or does not bring more money or whatever favour it is to them. I cannot understand why they keep going back. It does not talk well of the station and I hope they can see it like that.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
My problem with snaps- they don't usually wanna show d end.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by trendy(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2007
Mustay:

d fools aired a repeat! wey i 4 don go sleep

what is wrong with AIT angry
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2007
more story please,
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2007
LAURA IS GOING CRAZY.

SHE PRESENTED ALEX AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT TO NATHY. BELLE GAL
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2007
@ Mustay, I can't understand!!!, the last episode I watched on AIT was when Lorenzo and Natty were trying to organise a kind of birthday party for Silvia,
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2007
pls could someone pls tell me what happened in d end  to everybody in the show(in details?) and i am talking for all of us who weren't opportuned to watch it. pretty pls. Mustay could u help? embarassed cry
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2007
What i see is watch ait shows
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2007
@ Mustay, i know. what u've watched is what i would like you to tell us.pls,
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2007
Ok. Alex is trying to live a new life now and he has told his mother not to hinder his chances in his comeback.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2007
He 's told her to be nice to her family. Lorenzo has sped up his divorce case and demanded laura to be in court immediately.
Lorenzo has to sign a contract in Italy and he has to go with ISabella. He told nati(his new love and alex's ex girlfriend) this and that's where they stopped
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2007
Hope say I've tried enough cos me i no dey study all their names cos I could mix nati with sylvia
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
Alex is really sorry 4 his mistakes and has acknowledged d fact that he 'll do anything to gain silvia's love again.
Lorenzo has travelled to italy and isabella is with him!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
[b] @ Seun
please keep this thread among the top ten cos it's TIRING searching for this thread since the soap opera has not ended
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
when exactly do they show it. i know its definitely not by 10 because they do some news around that time on AIT. are u really serious about laura offering alex as a bday gift to nati(silvia's cousin) :oor are u confusing him with orlando(lorenzo's friend n coworker)? what's going on with mimi, konan n d rest? did she still have her baby? sorry its been really long when i last watched the program
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
Laura did offer alex as a gift but alex's mum spoilt the whole party and mimi was ashamed she had that sort of mum.
After the elections, WYSIWYG from ait.
But it's 10.30pm
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
Konan is actually GAY!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
Isabella eavesdropped when lorenzo was in his room at italy and she wanted to have sex with him but after he told sylvia on d phone that he loves her, she got mad!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by viee(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
mustay , this soap is far more intresting to me than that Gardners woteva!

glad to c someone that follow it

sylvia still dey do IGG=Initial gara gara grin
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
lorenzo lost his case to laura there4 he'll have 2 giv her o50% of his assets to laura!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by otuwe(f): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2007
am so angry that Laura won the case and has to get 50% of Lorenzo's asset.

that alex guy is so dumb, why are most sexy men like that. people always use them,
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2007
I don't understand. He lied in court too
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2007
Sylvia's cousin got a tape where isabella revealed she DEALT with lorenzo last night.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
dealt as in slept or what?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2007
Yes- that's when d guy was drunk
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2007
Laura fired lorenzo's maid.
The maid has net with isabella and told isabella about some letters in are possession that laura got nervous about whenever she received them.
Also against her lawyer's advice, laura wants to throw a party where she'll invite her 'enemies' includin isabella. . ."inviting d lion you'll say!"
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2007
Laura also intends buying isabella's property!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2007
One thing that helped laura win d case was that she bribed alex with a car for him to deny ever having an affair with her.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2007
Juo como slapped laura 4 revealing to lorenzo's lawyer that he's gay. Their friendship has ended and laura's lawyer has warned her on d dangers of fighting with Juo cos he could testify against her in court
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2007
thanks mustay. all your updates are really helping. just want you to know how your efforts are greatly appreciated. keep it up
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2007
No probs.
Isabella has ensured laura's former maid doesn't tell lorenzo about the 'frightening letters from venezuela' make that laura feel unsafe.
I guess d program would soon end. Maybe when lorenzo returns to court to prove that he isn't guilty and he marries sylvia!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
i know lorenzo would end up with silvia, laura would get what she deserves but i honestly don't know what would happen to isabella, do you? and what about alex. how would nati take the news about giocamo being gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.