Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos (1731 Views)

6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lagos PDP Governorship aspirant, Jimi Agbaje was today attacked by some suspected thugs loyal to other aspirants in Mushin as part of his local government tour.
was informed that one of Agbaje’s supporter was shot and have been rushed to the hospital after losing so much blood.

The Rally was held OLOMOWEWE SQUARE in Mushin and is the 19th rally out of the 20 rally his team put up to sensitise PDP party members of his aspiration to Govern Lagos using the PDP platform.

Mr Jimi Agbaje escaped unhurt.

Read More: http://.com/touts-attack-jimi-agbaje-in-lagos/
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by DickDastardly(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Your source sef.
Hope they wont kill him like the other guy last time. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
PDP powerful since Lord Lugard Time....
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by tit(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tinubuuu!
and he is conveniently abroad.
Agbaje is a dead man walking.

5 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin No one wants Tinubu Infected person.

Even Mushin APC stronghold shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
PDP and their inhouse fighting has resumed. The once Gentleman Agbaje has been radicalised by the PDP. Its a shame.

I suspect it will be youths loyal to Obanikoro or Bode George.

My advice to Jay-kay is "Remember Engr Funso Williams"!!!!

Its a PDP Affair tho

8 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
whatlyf: PDP and their inhouse fighting has resumed. The once Gentleman Agbaje has been radicalised by the PDP. Its a shame.
I suspect it will be youths loyal to Obanikoro or Bode George.
My advice to Jay-kay is "Remember Engr Funso Williams"!!!!
Its a PDP Affair tho

I though you know Lagos PDP very well. So why are you talking like this

How can Bode George sponsor such ?

The reality is hitting you people hard that no one wants Tinubu pawn in power again

7 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
aljharem:

I though you know Lagos PDP very well. So why are you talking like this

How can Bode George sponsor such ?

The reality is hitting you people hard that no one wants Tinubu pawn in power again
it is clearly an inhouse thing which is not new in Lagos pdp politics

1 Like

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
whatlyf: it is clearly an inhouse thing which is not new in Lagos pdp politics

LOL tell us were such happened before this apart from the time when Tinubu killed Funsho Willams

3 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
he should haven't walk along with hodlum
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
johnmartus: he should haven't walk along with hodlum

APC for you

2 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
aljharem:

LOL tell us were such happened before this apart from the time when Tinubu killed Funsho Willams
lolsssssss are yu kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by gen2briz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
You go fear source ehnn
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Harbdulrasaq: Lagos PDP Governorship aspirant, Jimi Agbaje was today attacked by some suspected thugs loyal to other aspirants in Mushin as part of his local government tour.
was informed that one of Agbaje’s supporter was shot and have been rushed to the hospital after losing so much blood.

The Rally was held OLOMOWEWE SQUARE in Mushin and is the 19th rally out of the 20 rally his team put up to sensitise PDP party members of his aspiration to Govern Lagos using the PDP platform.

Mr Jimi Agbaje escaped unhurt.

Read More: http://.com/touts-attack-jimi-agbaje-in-lagos/

Let no man touch Uncle Jimi. I have a meeting with him next week.. Abeg grin
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Now that APC is coordinating attacks against opponents, you now say touts. Do touts carry guns?
PDP shall never allow what happened to funsho Williams repeat itself.

3 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
meforyou1: Now that APC is coordinating attacks against opponents, you now say touts. Do touts carry guns?
PDP shall never allow what happened to funsho Williams repeat itself.

Some of you are so daft that it sometimes hurt.....I dont think it was God who created people who reasons like you

Since Funsho Williams was killed,who has the security agencies despite the fact that they are loyal to PDP arrested and arraign in court in connection with his murder( Musiliu Obanikoro,Seye Ogunlewe etc),all PDP members

I thought if they have any whiff of evidence linking Tinubu( because we all know the person you were digging at) with his death,wouldn't it be safe to say that Tinubu would have been silenced all these while

Since 2007 that you haters have been shouting his name out of obsessive hatred for someone whose shoe you can never be opportuned to clean,praying and wishing evil and calamity upon him,hoping and praying that something sinister should befall him yet he has remained unshaken and unmoved

His sin is to dare to be an opposition politician hence he should be run out of town and destroyed for no reason

4 Likes

Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by Nosurrenda: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
You dey yarn dust

[s]
soroptimist:

Some of you are so daft that it sometimes hurt.....I dont think it was God who created people who reasons like you

Since Funsho Williams was killed,who has the security agencies despite the fact that they are loyal to PDP arrested and arraign in court in connection with his murder( Musiliu Obanikoro,Seye Ogunlewe etc),all PDP members

I thought if they have any whiff of evidence linking Tinubu( because we all know the person you were digging at) with his death,wouldn't it be safe to say that Tinubu would have been silenced all these while

Since 2007 that you haters have been shouting his name out of obsessive hatred for someone whose shoe you can never be opportuned to clean,praying and wishing evil and calamity upon him,hoping and praying that something sinister should befall him yet he has remained unshaken and unmoved

His sin is to dare to be an opposition politician hence he should be run out of town and destroyed for no reason
[/s]
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by MyIncorp: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Na wa! Nigeria's political terrain na die!
Re: Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos by ola6: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
APC and violence sha! sad

Btw MR Jimi Agbaje, YOU CANNOT RULE LAGOS. Take that anywhere. You better forget all these online activists and come to reality. The reality is, you are not even qualified to participate in the PDP lagos primaries as you need to be in the party for 2 years. Mr 4 years phantom. I dislike opportunists!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ifeanyi Nwoye Emerges New Enugu Deputy Governor. / Obama's address To The Arab League / President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.