Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

/**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ (2803 Views)

|««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by fuckyouhard: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: https://m./481700138628277?view=permalink&id=504119159719708&refid=18&_ft_&_rdr
lmao! he recycled it grin the same way he recycled sleakid's line about 2 face. smh
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: lmao! he recycled it grin
..I don't think he did cos he ain't in that group...the punch is generic that's what am saying....

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Djicemob: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: opener- fyh
similes/metas- fyh
lyricism- fyh
punchlines- fyh
personals- fyh
flow - tie
puns/wordplays- fyh
rhymes- fyh
closer - elymax

though d closer is generic to me cos ve seen something similar on fb.. it was used like the reason your screaming bring back our girls is cos ur mum was taken along...

MVGT-- FYH.......

LoL.Ur verdict is obviously biased on all counts.U should have been a lil bit objective for the good of the game.i had to comment cos i hate when this happens. #LetUrFeudSlideBro
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Wrongturn: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's a pure hate vote. Make una dey behave mature abeg. How long will ur feud last? Hmm
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: https://m./481700138628277?view=permalink&id=504119159719708&refid=18&_ft_&_rdr
guy you're super dumb! Goshh!!!
I thought you was just a common dummie Not knowing you's paranormal!

What that guy was talking about is entirely different from what i said! Just cos he mentioned mom and bringbackourgirls, You say it's GENERIC! You'll die hating me!

Jason is shouting i recycled it, fool!
We can never be the same, i aint like you who used generic lines throughout against mik!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by mikuz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Votes closed : Fuckyouhard wins this . . .

(1) (2) (3)

Free Hausa Beat / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| / 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.