Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions (13104 Views)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update / PDP Coordinators Beat Up Zonal Secretary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

In this age of information, where knowledge outside your field of study can help make life comfortable for you, the govt should be encouraging people to acquire more knowledge not discouraging them through tax

Remember

If you are not informed you are deformed

Knowledge is Power

So because knowledge is power, you should not pay the necessary tax payable for such?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
eaglechild:
cheesy grin grin
You are soooo desperately trying to claim Lagos.

Every SWesterner is from Lagos.

As a matter of serious conversation, shouldn't your first instinct be to answer to the substantive question about projects that Yorubas have embarked on and succeeded in Nigeria and out of the confidence that you derived from having responded properly to the inquiry at hand you can then proceed to asking any questions that you dim necessary. Your failure toaddress the question at hand before asking your question indicates that you are not a serious interlocutor like Ayo and I say that for the records.Notwithstanding your inability to rescue Ayo from his self-inflicted wound, again typical of a Yoruba man, I will not hesitate to take you to school if you chose to be babysitted for the record, although I will be repeating myself.

Now in respect to your specificquestion, what Igbo built that Yoruba destroyed, in a nutshell almost every institution that the white man handed over to Nigeria after our independence Igbos built but because of your sophomoric question I will endeavor to break down what I mean for you. Nigerian railway was built and managed under Igbo minister Dr. Onyiuke and Igbos ran most of the day to day operations and the railway worked, when Yorubas took over the railway after the war they destroyed it. Igbos ran the military and brought prestige to the Nigerian military because of the caliber of Igbos that joined the military and the military worked then, look at what the military has become. You can mention any ministry before the war that worked and you will see the hands of Igbo in it.During the British/Biafran war Igbos invented one of the most deadly explosives (IEDs-Ogbunigwe)the world have ever known in the 1960s, the Igbos built armored cars, air missiles, assault rifles, gun boats, rocket launcher, rocket propelled grenades and ambulance vehicles. Igbos not only built underground refineries they also built mobile refineries as they lost territories to the federal troops. After the war Awo and his tribal cabal representing the Yoruba conspired and went on a search and destroy mission and methodically combed all the south east and blew up and destroyed all thefactories that Igbo built instead of moving the factories and the Igbo scientists to a federally controlled areaand using their ingenuity to the benefitof the whole nation. For your information ask America and Russia what they did with German engineers after world war 11.

Today Nigeria is importing all these military equipments. That is destruction of what Igbos built. In 1972, Professor A. N. Njoku-Obi produced an anti-cholera vaccine recognized by the world health community, Yoruba elites who were running the Nigeria bureaucracy after the war did not want to hear of it, they undermined that project and today Nigeria is importing those drugs instead of being the manufacturer and exporter. That is destruction my friends. In 1974 two years after an Igbo invented the cholera vaccine, Professor F. A. Udekwu and his colleagues performedthe first ever open-heart surgery in Nigeria and Black Africa, did you think that Yoruba elites wanted to hear that, of course not, if I did not tell you now, would you know? Hell no! Today, forty years later Nigerians are going oversees for their heart surgery payinghard currency. That is destruction of Nigerian economy. In 1999 after Obasanjo took office, he destroyed every Igbo business that was importing Rice and Cement into Nigeria before he came into office by granting an unprecedented and probably the biggest sole monopoly ofthe importation of rice and cement to one man called Dangote who became a billionaire overnight. When Igbos where involved in the importation of these items like cement, the price of cement was around N300, now the price of cement is hovering around N1,500 a bag. Go figure that, that is destruction of not only Igbos businesses but Nigeria in general. After Dangote was grant the sole monopoly of importing cement, he complained to Obasanjo that Ibeto cement industry owned by an Igbo which was mostly a repackaging factory was creating an undue competition for his monopoly and overnight Obasanjo used an executive order to shutdown Ibeto cement factory with its 400 employees.

My friend that is destruction by any standard. Savannah Bank was established by Jim Nwobodo an Igbo man, Obasanjo closed down that bank and rendered all the employees jobless because he had some disagreements with Nwobodo not because the bank went bankrupt, not because the bank was running a fraudulent scheme, not because the bank was being mismanaged but because Obasanjo like most Yorubas have this visceral hate, wickedness, jealousy and the type of indifference that says why did God create an Igbo in the first place. Again Kunle that is destruction of a unique type. Engineer Ezekiel Izuogo created the V600 car and Yoruba press, politicians, lawyers even Yoruba engineers attacked him mercilessly and frustrated his effort to build the factory in Igbo land, that is one, second when he decided to build the factory in South Africa during Obasanjo’s regime, Obasanjo and his co-haters went and stole everything, the design manual, the engine block, everything necessary for him to carry on his work thereby destroying Izuogo motors for good. Kunle do you still need more examples? Wait I told Ayo that I have more than most of you could imagine. Do you remember Niger Dock Apapa, Dr. Nnamdi Ozobia, an Igbo built it, he built yachts for individuals and ferry boats for Lagos State that plied between Apapa to Mile2. He also did repairs for foreign ships that paid Nigeria hard currency, well here we go again, when Obasanjo came into office he removed Dr. Ozobia in the most ignominious way a pattern for Obasanjo and handed over Niger Dock Apapa to Yorubas. Today Niger Dock Apapa is in ruins, a shadow of its old self. That is destruction of what Igbos built. You have Nigerian Ports Authority, NigerianAirways, you have NITEL that Yorubas burnt down after they ruined it throughembezzlement. Lest I forget what about the mother of all destruction, theindigenization decree of 1972. What the decree did was to hand over Nigerian economy to the Yorubas and they destroyed the economy.

The list below is a partial list of mostly British and other foreign owned companies that Igbos were efficiently managing before the war, few of these companies were owned or partial owned by Yoruba. Some Yorubas in the past have quibbled about preciselywho owned what but not on the point of whether Yorubas ruined all the companies that they acquired by the force of the indigenization decree. My response is that the issue has never been about who owned what, the substantive issue was and is that Yorubas ruined, defrauded, liquidated and destroyed all the companies they took over after the war regardless of who owned them before the war even including their own companies that they started but could not manage.

For your information that single act of indigenization decree is largely responsible for our economic state of affair.
“Pharmaceutical Nigeria Plc ,
May and Baker Nigeria Plc,
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc,
Wahum Nigeria Limited ,
CAP Nigeria Plc ,
International Paints of West Africa [IPWA],
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, Berec Nigeria Limited,
Kabelmetal,
Nigeria Bottling Company Plc,
Leventis Nigeria Plc ,
West African Portland Cement Company,[Lafarge],
Wema Bank Nigeria Plc, Scoa Nigeria Plc ,
CFAO Nigeria Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc,
Wemaboard Estates, Odua Group, Livestock Feeds Nigeria Plc ,
Nigerian Breweries Plc,
new nigerian Bank,
Batta, Kingsway Stores, Crittal Hope (Nigeria) Limited,
Mushin, Lagos State.Dunlop (Nig.) Industries Plc,
Ikeja, Lagos State. •
Galvanising Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos State. •
Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Nigerite PLC, Ikeja, Lagos State •
Nipol Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Odu'a Textile Industries Limited, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State •
Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Vono Products Plc, Mushin, Lagos State •
Wema Bank Plc,

lately the killed NITEL,NICOMSAT etc...
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: forget abt all dis i heard on tv stuff,,i do stay wit my friend in ijebu ode atyms,n hav neva heard or seen kiost owner payin 4k,,so if u dont have a source i wont bliv ur story

I pray the story is not true

Maybe the person exaggerated

But it might be possible it was and still on the high side
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

The economy of Lagos nose dive

The remaining businesses were making few sales because the market population reduced

Who begged y1bos to come back to Lagos?

They came back out of starvation that hit them in alaigbo. Have you forgotten?
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

As a matter of serious conversation, shouldn't your first instinct be to answer to the substantive question about projects that Yorubas have embarked on and succeeded in Nigeria and out of the confidence that you derived from having responded properly to the inquiry at hand you can then proceed to asking any questions that you dim necessary. Your failure toaddress the question at hand before asking your question indicates that you are not a serious interlocutor like Ayo and I say that for the records.Notwithstanding your inability to rescue Ayo from his self-inflicted wound, again typical of a Yoruba man, I will not hesitate to take you to school if you chose to be babysitted for the record, although I will be repeating myself.

Now in respect to your specificquestion, what Igbo built that Yoruba destroyed, in a nutshell almost every institution that the white man handed over to Nigeria after our independence Igbos built but because of your sophomoric question I will endeavor to break down what I mean for you. Nigerian railway was built and managed under Igbo minister Dr. Onyiuke and Igbos ran most of the day to day operations and the railway worked, when Yorubas took over the railway after the war they destroyed it. Igbos ran the military and brought prestige to the Nigerian military because of the caliber of Igbos that joined the military and the military worked then, look at what the military has become. You can mention any ministry before the war that worked and you will see the hands of Igbo in it.During the British/Biafran war Igbos invented one of the most deadly explosives (IEDs-Ogbunigwe)the world have ever known in the 1960s, the Igbos built armored cars, air missiles, assault rifles, gun boats, rocket launcher, rocket propelled grenades and ambulance vehicles. Igbos not only built underground refineries they also built mobile refineries as they lost territories to the federal troops. After the war Awo and his tribal cabal representing the Yoruba conspired and went on a search and destroy mission and methodically combed all the south east and blew up and destroyed all thefactories that Igbo built instead of moving the factories and the Igbo scientists to a federally controlled areaand using their ingenuity to the benefitof the whole nation. For your information ask America and Russia what they did with German engineers after world war 11.

Today Nigeria is importing all these military equipments. That is destruction of what Igbos built. In 1972, Professor A. N. Njoku-Obi produced an anti-cholera vaccine recognized by the world health community, Yoruba elites who were running the Nigeria bureaucracy after the war did not want to hear of it, they undermined that project and today Nigeria is importing those drugs instead of being the manufacturer and exporter. That is destruction my friends. In 1974 two years after an Igbo invented the cholera vaccine, Professor F. A. Udekwu and his colleagues performedthe first ever open-heart surgery in Nigeria and Black Africa, did you think that Yoruba elites wanted to hear that, of course not, if I did not tell you now, would you know? Hell no! Today, forty years later Nigerians are going oversees for their heart surgery payinghard currency. That is destruction of Nigerian economy. In 1999 after Obasanjo took office, he destroyed every Igbo business that was importing Rice and Cement into Nigeria before he came into office by granting an unprecedented and probably the biggest sole monopoly ofthe importation of rice and cement to one man called Dangote who became a billionaire overnight. When Igbos where involved in the importation of these items like cement, the price of cement was around N300, now the price of cement is hovering around N1,500 a bag. Go figure that, that is destruction of not only Igbos businesses but Nigeria in general. After Dangote was grant the sole monopoly of importing cement, he complained to Obasanjo that Ibeto cement industry owned by an Igbo which was mostly a repackaging factory was creating an undue competition for his monopoly and overnight Obasanjo used an executive order to shutdown Ibeto cement factory with its 400 employees.

My friend that is destruction by any standard. Savannah Bank was established by Jim Nwobodo an Igbo man, Obasanjo closed down that bank and rendered all the employees jobless because he had some disagreements with Nwobodo not because the bank went bankrupt, not because the bank was running a fraudulent scheme, not because the bank was being mismanaged but because Obasanjo like most Yorubas have this visceral hate, wickedness, jealousy and the type of indifference that says why did God create an Igbo in the first place. Again Kunle that is destruction of a unique type. Engineer Ezekiel Izuogo created the V600 car and Yoruba press, politicians, lawyers even Yoruba engineers attacked him mercilessly and frustrated his effort to build the factory in Igbo land, that is one, second when he decided to build the factory in South Africa during Obasanjo’s regime, Obasanjo and his co-haters went and stole everything, the design manual, the engine block, everything necessary for him to carry on his work thereby destroying Izuogo motors for good. Kunle do you still need more examples? Wait I told Ayo that I have more than most of you could imagine. Do you remember Niger Dock Apapa, Dr. Nnamdi Ozobia, an Igbo built it, he built yachts for individuals and ferry boats for Lagos State that plied between Apapa to Mile2. He also did repairs for foreign ships that paid Nigeria hard currency, well here we go again, when Obasanjo came into office he removed Dr. Ozobia in the most ignominious way a pattern for Obasanjo and handed over Niger Dock Apapa to Yorubas. Today Niger Dock Apapa is in ruins, a shadow of its old self. That is destruction of what Igbos built. You have Nigerian Ports Authority, NigerianAirways, you have NITEL that Yorubas burnt down after they ruined it throughembezzlement. Lest I forget what about the mother of all destruction, theindigenization decree of 1972. What the decree did was to hand over Nigerian economy to the Yorubas and they destroyed the economy.

The list below is a partial list of mostly British and other foreign owned companies that Igbos were efficiently managing before the war, few of these companies were owned or partial owned by Yoruba. Some Yorubas in the past have quibbled about preciselywho owned what but not on the point of whether Yorubas ruined all the companies that they acquired by the force of the indigenization decree. My response is that the issue has never been about who owned what, the substantive issue was and is that Yorubas ruined, defrauded, liquidated and destroyed all the companies they took over after the war regardless of who owned them before the war even including their own companies that they started but could not manage.

For your information that single act of indigenization decree is largely responsible for our economic state of affair.
“Pharmaceutical Nigeria Plc ,
May and Baker Nigeria Plc,
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc,
Wahum Nigeria Limited ,
CAP Nigeria Plc ,
International Paints of West Africa [IPWA],
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, Berec Nigeria Limited,
Kabelmetal,
Nigeria Bottling Company Plc,
Leventis Nigeria Plc ,
West African Portland Cement Company,[Lafarge],
Wema Bank Nigeria Plc, Scoa Nigeria Plc ,
CFAO Nigeria Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc,
Wemaboard Estates, Odua Group, Livestock Feeds Nigeria Plc ,
Nigerian Breweries Plc,
new nigerian Bank,
Batta, Kingsway Stores, Crittal Hope (Nigeria) Limited,
Mushin, Lagos State.Dunlop (Nig.) Industries Plc,
Ikeja, Lagos State. •
Galvanising Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos State. •
Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Nigerite PLC, Ikeja, Lagos State •
Nipol Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Odu'a Textile Industries Limited, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State •
Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •
Vono Products Plc, Mushin, Lagos State •
Wema Bank Plc,

lately the killed NITEL,NICOMSAT etc...

Chai.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

The economy of Lagos nose dive

The remaining businesses were making few sales because the market population reduced

AND ANOTHER FUNNY THING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE FROM South West NIGERIA IS THAT EVERY YORUBA IS FROM LAGOS..LAGOS THAT FEDRAL GOVT DEVP LIKE ABUJA

THAT IS TO SHOW THAT THEIR PLACES AINT NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

So because knowledge is power, you should not pay the necessary tax payable for such?

If you have engaged in any teaching work, you will see the need to make information available at no cost

Today

I wish our network providers supply unlimited data at 500 naira and technologists develop phones that are mini-projectors to help teachers show real and animated videos of things being taught eg Imagine teaching kids with real and animated video of the respiratory system in motion. That video will speak more volumes than words
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by atlwireles: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
This thread has lost focus.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
atlwireles: This thread has lost focus.

My Guy, how you dey? I wanted you to share with us the data that shows SS non-oil contribution as being high. Remember from yesterday? Thanks
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

What you imply is that the Chinese Americans Europeans Asians who are in Nigeria and Africa do so because their nations are poor

Business men will always travel to make profit

Don't forget that our oil revenue is shared nation wide

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by atlwireles: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
ChrisOD:

My Guy, how you dey? I wanted you to share with us the data that shows SS non-oil contribution as being high. Remember from yesterday? Thanks

I am going through some PDF documents at the NBS website. I might just post the links only, having a hard time copying and pasting the files here. By the way, the data I am talking about is the the production of rubber and cocoa.

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/nbslibrary/searchdoc

/Users/Downloads/Agricultural_Export_Commodities_Report_2012_13%20(1).pdf
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Hunger is least prevalent in alaigbo.
We came to take over.
U are not in charge in Lagos and u are wondering y ur own ppl can't go and compete in other regions. Check ur ppl well,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:

Chai.

NASO
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by iconize(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Ndi ara, who let the dogs out?

Who you be or who be you?

Are you back from Germany? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:

Hunger is least prevalent in alaigbo.
We came to take over.
U are not in charge in Lagos and u are wondering y ur own ppl can't go and compete in other regions. Check ur ppl well,

What is the meaning of "competing" these y1bos always throw around.

Who will compete inside gully erosion that has nothing to offer? We only compete where the returns is commensurate with the endeavor. We compete in South South -- oil and Gas. Not in one desolate despicable and cursed region that is witnessing human desertification.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

What you imply is that the Chinese Americans Europeans Asians who are in Nigeria and Africa do so because their nations are poor

Business men will always travel to make profit

Don't forget that our oil revenue is shared nation wide

Thank you. The Foreigners are not as rude as a verb like your people, that lack respect for others.

Businessmen are permitted to travel to make profit, but with respect accorded to others. It is your own businessmen that will abuse south south for being lazy, Yorubas -- they can't compete (whatever that jargon means), northerners are parasites.

Can't you see that you these people have serious complex?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Are you back from Germany? grin

And are you back from Yaba left?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

What is the meaning of "competing" these y1bos always throw around.

Who will compete inside gully erosion that has nothing to offer? We only compete where the returns is commensurate with the endeavor. We compete in South South -- oil and Gas. Not in one desolate despicable and cursed region that is witnessing human desertification.
From what happens in ur land, u can't compete. others are taking over.
Whatever involvement u have in oil n gas was not due to competition but fraud, the only competition u do in SE /SS is taxi driving, patching clothes ., agbo selling
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by iconize(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

And are you back from Yaba left?

Mister man, answer me are you back?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:
From what happens in ur land, u can't compete. others are taking over.
Whatever involvement u have in oil n gas was not due to competition but fraud, the only competition u do in SE /SS is taxi driving, patching clothes ., agbo selling

Gala sellers are competing,
pure water sellers running 100m dash are competing
Orbit sellers that are faster than Usain Bolt are competing.

Your competition is crime, we all know. So, mechuonu gi.

I repeat,what is the meaning of ''not competing'' what ever that means.

We feed you and your people.
You render services of selling gala, at best own a 2by2inches shops and we pay whenever we buy --- we feed you.

You ran away from Sw during June 12, you ran back out of starvation --- can you see who is cursed?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, answer me are you back?

Awaiting your answer Mallam.

When and where did i tell you, i was going to Germany.

This is how Bipolar Disorder starts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1: 1

Gala sellers are competing,
pure water sellers running 100m dash are competing
Orbit sellers that are faster than Usain Bolt are competing.

Your competition is crime, we all know. So, mechuonu gi.

I repeat,what is the meaning of ''not competing'' what ever that means.

We feed you and your people.
You render services of selling gala, at best own a 2by2inches shops and we pay whenever we buy --- we feed you.

You ran away from Sw during June 12, you ran back out of starvation --- can you see who is cursed?

How exactly can a poverty ravaged region feed Ndiigbo. A region with growing number of almajiri is talking about feeding Ndiigbo. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

How exactly can a poverty ravaged region feed Ndiigbo. A region with growing number almajiri is talking about feeding Ndiigbo. *grins*

and the same region is sustaining 4/5th of your population. Alaigbo is cursed. no story.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Thank you. The Foreigners are not as rude as a verb like your people, that lack respect for others.

Businessmen are permitted to travel to make profit, but with respect accorded to others. It is your own businessmen that will abuse south south for being lazy, Yorubas -- they can't compete (whatever that jargon means), northerners are parasites.

Can't you see that you these people have serious complex?

That is the cross you guys will pay for re-uniting them to yourselves against their wish in 1970

Its like marriage

A man must treat his wife well because he is the one who went to seek her hand in marriage
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

and the same region is sustaining 4/5th of your population. Alaigbo is cursed. no story.

4/5th of Ndiigbo substained by SW? *grins*
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

That is the cross you guys will pay for re-uniting them to yourselves against their wish in 1970

Its like marriage

A man must treat his wife well because he is the one who went to seek her hand in marriage

Re-uniting whom? or conquering you and making you our war booty.

You remain the slaves and we the masters.

You are working in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, even sambisa forest, to develop the economies of other regions. You are paying for your years of stup1dity of wasting our scarce resources of then.

They always think they are smart, dubious people. They killed leaders of others and Angel Michael protected theirs. Others have been seeing through your folly from time immemorial and unfortunately, the younger generation are making the same mistake your chestbeating forefathers made.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

4/5th of Ndiigbo substained by SW? *grins*

Take the census of Y1bos in SW and compare it with your total population.

We have been sustaining the miserable lives of nyamiris since the 70s.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Re-uniting whom? or conquering you and making you our war booty.

You remain the slaves and we the masters.

You are working in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, even sambisa forest, to develop the economies of other regions. You are paying for your years of stup1dity of wasting our scarce resources of then.

They always think they are smart, dubious people. They killed leaders of others and Angel Michael protected theirs. Others have been seeing through your folly from time immemorial and unfortunately, the younger generation are making the same mistake your chestbeating forefathers made.

Why then do you complain that they insulted you

As a so called master why not plot a coup against GEJ and call them slaves on national tv and then deploy yourselves in battle formation

At least BH do call Christians infidels to kill which they do

Yorubas like you can start it grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Why then do you complain that they insulted you

As a so called master why not plot a coup against GEJ and call them slaves on national tv and then deploy yourselves in battle formation

At least BH do call Christians infidels to kill which they do

Yorubas like you can start it grin cheesy cool

Incomprehensible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by EasternLeopard: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Incomprehensible

If your slaves insult you take up your arms and go to war against them

Just like the hutus called the tutsi cockroaches b4 rwanda genocide, you can start it to prove your mastership.

Its not late to start

I forgot

Maybe after killing Igbos, you can then proceed to liberate Ilorin wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Let's stretch this argument to a different dimension. Most APC governments are taking huge loans and at the same time they are claiming high GDPs (mostly unproven). Let's assume these GDPs are true (they are not, of course). Now, when you deduct your indebtedness from your GDP, how much is left, and how does this left-over compare with the GDP of states that did not borrow?

Don't even tell me the borrowed monies are used for real development because there is no 21st century-level development in any state of Nigeria, not even Lagos. We have seen loads of recent pictures of Lagos from Customized1. The borrowed monies have been embezzled and future generations have been mortgaged.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

If your slaves insult you take up your arms and go to war against them

Just like the hutus called the tutsi cockroaches b4 rwanda genocide, you can start it to prove your mastership.

Its not late to start

I forgot

Maybe after killing Igbos, you can then proceed to liberate Ilorin wink

We have dealt with them before at Ore and we shall repeat it, if need be.

As for Ilorin, we control the political power and that is where the power lies. Can that be said of Port Harcourt and all the Rumus? Liberate yourself from the minority ethnic groups oppressing and subjugating you, before you even think of taking your freedom from the major ones. Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong / Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors / Photos: Buhari Departs Kenya After Three Day Official Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.