Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? (1966 Views)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? / Which Song Would Most Aptly Describe Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: May d spirit of EBOLA VIRUS consume u & ur entire generations.
Every stone from d evil forest of sambisa will locate you.
She-cow abi na shekau decendant like you

U get terrible mouth
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay: luking @ ur profile now am so embarassed for u an old man cussing nd talking like a kid. U probably have kids. Its a real shame. I now feel pity for u. Ill ignore u cos u r foolish nd I don't e fite eva so old fool cont in ur foolishness. Fool @ 40
u keep saying you keep quiet/silent since yet be blabbing like d biiitch you are.
I warned you when u started dis whole mess.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay: luking @ ur profile now am so embarassed for u an old man cussing nd talking like a kid. U probably have kids. Its a real shame. I now feel pity for u. Ill ignore u cos u r foolish nd I don't e fite eva so old fool cont in ur foolishness. Fool @ 40
...babe, just calm down en......sometymz we av to over-look somethings.....just to let peace reign.....evryone reading this thread knws he s wrong...and he has no ryt watsoeva to insult and poke nose into ur busines......i ll advise u just keep quiet as u av sed earlier...
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: u keep saying you keep quiet/silent since yet be blabbing like d biiitch you are.
Mr I don't talk any how on dis forum but am redy for u. Its obvious u r weeping. U have no lines again. Shame on u. U r an old man witout shame. U r a dog most def luking for attention here so carry ur attention seeking dead body nd run along. Fool @ 40
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...babe, just calm down en......sometymz we av to over-look somethings.....just to let peace reign.....evryone reading this thread knws he s wrong...and he has no ryt watsoeva to insult and poke nose into ur busines......i ll advise u just keep quiet as u av sed earlier...
Babe u know me d fact dat I kip silent doesn't mean dat a deranged old fool shuld spew nonsense if he has no women in his hus to respect he shuld learn some
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: u keep saying you keep quiet/silent since yet be blabbing like d biiitch you are.
...Mr bunchersstab....honestly, am so so disappointed in you....i dont care if you call me names n insult me....it wont affect me, neither will it kee me........
......we know a real man by the words that comes out of their mouth....i don expect u to b exchanging words with a woman....even if she has done anything wrong, it wont cost a dime to just look and pass......Personally , av received numerous insults here on NL....i choose to answer some n i choose to ignore most.......

.....pls pls pls, try n b a man.......dis knd of behaviour shud nt b seen in a man......am open to ur insults....am nt trying to defend her here.....

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...haba!!!....dats too harsh....you are a guy for crying out loud......BTW, why are u insulting her??....its her life...its none of anybody's business......
She knows i was joking initially and You were there wen she said God will punish me and her ex,

*SO NA ONLY MY HARSH ABI?*
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Babe u know me d fact dat I kip silent doesn't mean dat a deranged old fool shuld spew nonsense if he has no women in his hus to respect he shuld learn some
...babe, just dont answer him again....just leave him jare.....this s a faceless forum....
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...babe, just dont answer him again....just leave him jare.....this s a faceless forum....
Ok babe, cos f u nd I don't want sam to come nd read all dis. Lemme free d goat. Gnyte dear
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: She knows i was joking initially and You were there wen she said God will punish me and her ex,

...there are some ways men talk to women....u shudnt b harsh in ur words.....i asked her a questn n she gave me an answer.....we were only trying to catch fun....u took it serious by quoting her n saying somtynz wc s totally wrong......even if she misinterpreted it frm d way u actually meant, u shudnt av insulted her....you are a guy....guys talk to ladies softly.....not with a harsh tone...
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: She knows i was joking initially and You were there wen she said God will punish me and her ex,

Brov just off the matter. U went too low,I mean U should have just hit her once and state ur terms. U went way below the belt. Just let her be. Even as temperamental as I can be,I wouldn't. say such to anyone.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...there are some ways men talk to women....u shudnt b harsh in ur words.....i asked her a questn n she gave me an answer.....we were only trying to catch fun....u took it serious by quoting her n saying somtynz wc s totally wrong......even if she misinterpreted it frm d way u actually meant, u shudnt av insulted her....you are a guy....guys talk to ladies softly.....not with a harsh tone...

Tho I don't support. his acts but not all ladies deserve soft tone
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2014

U were joking, u were joking wen u made a negative prophesy on 2 people s relationship. Gud sense of humour indeed. Gnyte!
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Tho I don't support. his acts but not all ladies deserve soft tone
...en en..u think so??.....
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...en en..u think so??.....

I know so
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Temigracie, i tired of been insulted on dis forum by some faceless folks without responding...
Give a devil an inch & he will take a mile.
This will serve as an example!

Meanwhy, if any lady is not well cultured by her parents am ready to train/rear her.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
U were joking, u were joking wen u made a negative prophesy on 2 people s relationship. Gud sense of humour indeed. Gnyte!

Babe u seF calm down. na U everybody dey side..
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: Temigracie, i tired of been insulted on dis forum by some faceless folks without responding...

Meanwhy, if any lady is not well cultured by her parents am ready to train/rear her.

Brov, u sef take some chill pill. Off the matter
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: Temigracie, i tired of been insulted on dis forum by some faceless folks without responding...

......okay oooo, more grease to ur elbow then.....My heavenly Father will help u in training them
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I know so
...lol....prove it....
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2014
...I wan go slip o jere.....rozzay sweerie, lyfejennings, bunchersstab et al make unna dream of me ooo.....gudnyt dearies.....
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Babe u seF calm down. na U everybody dey side..
Its soo annoying how people act @ times u just jump into at thread every one made a comment u pikd on one person like u saw d pesin in ur dream last nyte. Nawa even me in my 1000+ posts I have neva insulted anybody or meddled into anybody s post were I was not invited. Its such a shame. Anyway thank u, temigracie thank u. I'm calm now
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....prove it....

Ur image reminds me of lil flip lines in sunshine
"I'd treat U like milk,I'd do nothing to spoil U"
U look like heaven in that image.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...I wan go slip o jere.....rozzay sweerie, lyfejennings, bunchersstab et al make unna dream of me ooo.....gudnyt dearies.....

I don't sleep so i cant dream. I'd rather U dream of me
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Its soo annoying how people act @ times u just jump into at thread every one made a comment u pikd on one person like u saw d pesin in ur dream last nyte. Nawa even me in my 1000+ posts I have neva insulted anybody or meddled into anybody s post were I was not invited. Its such a shame. Anyway thank u, temigracie thank u. I'm calm now
...u r welcome, sweets....takia of u jare...
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I don't sleep so i cant dream. I'd rather U dream of me
...hmmmm..triple yinmu
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Ur image reminds me of lil flip lines in sunshine
"I'd treat U like milk,I'd do nothing to spoil U"
U look like heaven in that image.
.....am i dreaming or wat??...gud nyt jare....takia of u
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by LyfeJennings(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: .....am i dreaming or wat??...gud nyt jare....takia of u
I like u
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...I wan go slip o jere.....rozzay sweerie, lyfejennings, bunchersstab et al make unna dream of me ooo.....gudnyt dearies.....
Rozzay, am sorry about everything pls forgive me.
Temigracie, tnx for ur corrections, u are truly a frnd.
lyfejennings, u self dey form Mr nice man. Na u try pass...

good nite yall
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: Rozzay, am sorry about everything pls forgive me.
Temigracie, tnx for ur corrections, u are truly a frnd.
lyfejennings, u self dey form Mr nice man. Na u try pass...

good nite yall
Am sorry too. Gnyte
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX? by MizMyColi(f): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...babe, just calm down en......sometymz we av to over-look somethings.....just to let peace reign.....evryone reading this thread knws he s wrong...and he has no ryt watsoeva to insult and poke nose into ur busines......i ll advise u just keep quiet as u av sed earlier...

You're the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / When U Are Ready For a committed relationship / Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.