Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? (3758 Views)

Will Our Generation Ever Witness Constant Power Supply? / No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg / Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2014
PDP is in a desperate move to take over Lagos State in 2015. They did it in Osun. From a day to when Jonathan came to campaign for Omisore in Oshogbo, major towns in the state started having uninterrupted power supply. In Ile-Ife, the hometown of Omisore, in particular, a new sub-station was built.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by rozayx5(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: PDP is in a desperate move to take over Lagos State in 2015. They did it in Osun. From a day to when Jonathan came to campaign for Omisore in Oshogbo, major towns in the state started having uninterrupted power supply. In Ile-Ife, the hometown of Omisore, in particular, a new sub-station was built.

God help you with this kind of mentality

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by poiZon: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: PDP is in a desperate move to take over Lagos State in 2015. They did it in Osun. From a day to when Jonathan came to campaign for Omisore in Oshogbo, major towns in the state started having uninterrupted power supply. In Ile-Ife, the hometown of Omisore, in particular, a new sub-station was built.

see dis warri man o, wetin carry u go osun?
propaganda at its peak
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
poiZon:

see dis warri man o, wetin carry u go osun?
propaganda at its peak
I dey travel well well.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by poiZon: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I dey travel well well.

hw u de prepare sef, u knw say na tmao
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by wirinet(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Even though power has gone from bad to worse in Ikorodu, a General improvement is expected this time of the year. We have been experiencing the same cycle of improved power from March to october and horrible power supply from November to february. Its been like that since the 80's.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2014
rozayx5:

God help you with this kind of mentality
Find out of from any that stays in Ile-Ife, sometimes ago in 2010 Omisore stopped an electrification in Ife that he used his position as a senator to attract, when Aregbesola emerged the governor. Aregbesola's emergence put an end to his governorship ambition.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Misterpaul(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Nawa o some people can really make a conspiracy theory out of anything. What kind of perspective do you see things from?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Malawian(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
our transformer spoil since sallah day. up till now, no light for one second for our area. dem ven carry the transformer commot since three weeks now. so, to the filling station O coker.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
poiZon:

see dis[b] warri man[/b] o, wetin carry u go osun?
propaganda at its peak

You are probably an impostor like the Op you replied, Who told you that liar and impostor is a Warri man?
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by infinitty(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
i am very supprised that for two days now in lawanson uninterrupted power ...i never on my generator

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Iluvberem: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2014

Brother you have to ask God for the spirit of wisdom knowledge and understanding

You need to experience the peace and love in GEJ's Govt. Join the winning team and it will reduce your pain and sadness and you will never be this bitter in your life.

God loves you and he wants you to winning team

Join us because the umbrella is too big join the big family to shout

GEJ
TILL

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by redsun(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
You guiys are stepping up little by little into the 20th century.You will get there if you try a little harder.One thing for sure,nothing comes for nothing.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by jmaine: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014

You should be ashamed of yourself. . . . . . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by jmaine: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hopefully some psychopaths won't go on a gas pipeline sabotaging spree angry. . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by atlwireles: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
jmaine: Hopefully some psychopaths won't go on a gas pipeline sabotaging spree angry. . . . . .

That's the big elephant in the room, nobody is talking about.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by jmaine: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
atlwireles:

That's the big elephant in the room, nobody is talking about.

Na so oo !! brother, all this commendations will be truncated for obvious reasons . . .. . .

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
jmaine:

You should be ashamed of yourself. . . . . . embarassed
You should weep for Nigeria.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by jmaine: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You should weep for Nigeria.

I will rather weep for enemies of progress like you sharing the same country with me.

Am sure certain people with similar views like you will go sabotaging the gas pipelines for political reasons, just to preserve Lagos for the APC.

Don't you see the danger in your appalling thought process . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

Brother you have to ask God for the spirit of wisdom knowledge and understanding

You need to experience the peace and love in GEJ's Govt. Join the winning team and it will reduce your pain and sadness and you will never be this bitter in your life.

God loves you and he wants you to winning team

Join us because the umbrella is too big join the big family to shout

GEJ
TILL

Jesus is Lord
Ask God to give you a discerning spirit to decode Jonathan's deceit.
GEJ till 2015.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
jmaine:

I will rather weep for enemies of progress like you sharing the same country with me.

Am sure certain people with similar views like you will go sabotaging the gas pipelines for political reasons, just to preserve Lagos for the APC.
Rubbish!
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Don't you see the danger in your appalling thought process . . . .

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OtunbaJega: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Scam!!!

No light in my area for 2weeks now
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OtunbaJega: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
2weeks no light
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Iluvberem: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ask God to give you a discerning spirit to decode Jonathan's deceit.
GEJ till 2015.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

Yes anambra adigo mma my bros

But GEJ is the light and APC is darkness

Come to the light my bros

Jesus is the Lord

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

Yes anambra adigo mma my bros

But GEJ is the light and APC is darkness

Come to the light my bros

Jesus is the Lord
You don't Jonathan yet. He is clueless.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Iluvberem: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You don't Jonathan yet. He is clueless.

Bro

GEJ
Is
The best

Just open your eyes and see it

Come and drink with the champions and eat from the pot of GEJ

Remain
BLESSED

Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by poiZon: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
atlwireles:

You are probably an impostor like the Op you replied, Who told you that liar and impostor is a Warri man?

GO CHECK DAT SSS thread u go c am, mind u am no impostor so be mindful of ur use of words.
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Ventura1: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
No big deal! Its usually like this every year around July-october because rainfall is at it peak!
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by Freelancer00(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
3cycle:
grin yeah GEJ till 2022 afterwhich Nigeria can disintegrate
Btw fashola will vacate that seat come 2015 and an igbo man will become governor!
Lagos is a no man's island
Dem never born the IBO man well. How can u say Lagos is no mans land. What year were u born. Make una con contest Na. Mschheeeww
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by AuntyB: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
I live around Oko Oba in Agege, Lagos. Since 1st Oct 2015, we have been having epileptic Power supply. This was a very sharp contrast to our experience since Buhari/ Osinbajo came in. As if something was waiting for Osinbajo's comment on the improvement we noticed before. So what is happening again? Are we back to square one-God forbid. Is everybody experiencing this or is it my area alone?
Re: Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? by simpleseyi: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
AuntyB:
I live around Oko Oba in Agege, Lagos. Since 1st Oct 2015, we have been having epileptic Power supply. This was a very sharp contrast to our experience since Buhari/ Osinbajo came in. As if something was waiting for Osinbajo's comment on the improvement we noticed before. So what is happening again? Are we back to square one-God forbid. Is everybody experiencing this or is it my area alone?

Na so e be for my area too ooo. The light has been epileptic for about 2 weeks now after being stable for about 2 months. It seems that we are back to the era of 10 hours per weeks, back to square zero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Refineries Has PDP Built In 15 Years? / LEGAL PRECEDENCE OF A MINORITY MEMBER AS SPEAKER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES / GOOD NEWS: Nigeria Gets New Buyer For Its Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.