Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1325 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / My GF Treats Me Like A Master / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Forget it
Re: . by paul288yahoo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
pray...
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
space booked

but i dont think am coming back cool
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
U mean both guys and girls?? Do dey smile at you when they stare/look in2 your eyes?? If itz ONLY ur direct naked eyes dey stare at, my advice is for u to go nd buy a very big goggle that will cover ur eyes to ur forehead. Ur problm will b solved.
Re: . by emmyw(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Do you go to church to concentrate on who is staring at you or to worship God?

1 Like

Re: . by MrCork: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
soccerinfo9ja: Okay guys help me understand this. I am this guy who is like 6ft and in his early 20's. i just live a normal life like every other person, but see why does it seem like everybody is trying to stare at my face. Please this isnt another attention seeker im just a very paranoid person who cannot explain what is happening to him. I joined a church and most of the girls in the church were all into me. After a while of not taken any of them serious (like asking them out and all) now they all hate me like none of them even talks to me anymore. Not even hi like they hate me. Okay thats not my problem, but i still go to church and they are all still staring at me like they like me or something but refuse to talk to me. okay outside church and even in church the way people stare at me God help u if u are me i swear u will almost cry they all just look into my eyes im so used to it that if i go out and everyone isnt staring at me i would think something is wrong with me that day cuz i swear its an everyday thing, so much that i am always frowning now so people wont stare at me and yes it works. Why do girls like me so much and cuz i dont like them back they all hate me, why is everyone staring at me...you guys that are not like me u are so lucky i wish i had the peace u have ur just a bad guy living life and people dont stare at u creepily. I dont know what to do i cant even discuss it its embarassing

..bro...u didn't escape by mistake from somewhere by any chance...did u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Kunmius(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Post pic nah make we see if Nairalanders go stare too. Let us see what they r staring at.
Re: . by ideyhere(f): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
You have eyes, they have eyes... they stare at you, you stare at them...kapish

1 Like

Re: . by beckyomas(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCork:

..bro...u didn't escape by mistake from somewhere by any chance...did u? undecided
why are you wicked?
@OP...maybe next time u see anybody staring, you can call the person and ask why? Cos i dont see how nlders should know.
Re: . by roymary: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
It's your big head Bro. Sh*t looks scary as fu*k undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Im not crazy ,( sometimes i think i am tho) cuz i dont see why everyone everyday stares at me. The taxi i just came out from the girl there was looking at me when i came down like i was her brother in the past life. Did i say yesterday a guy winked at me when he was about to cross the road and the bus i was in almost hit him, i was sitting in the front seat alone. Guys i think im going crazy ...wait dont u guys go through these things too Pls tell me some of u experience these things everytime
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
roymary: It's your big head Bro. Sh*t looks scary as fu*k undecided

Lol my head is not big trust me i dont have any weird looking feature....
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=ideyhere]You have eyes, they have eyes... they stare at you, you stare at them...kapish[/

There was a time i tot of this and started to stop looking at people, till u catch someone staring at u from a side mirror , nobody go tell u say everybody dey look u , u go know by force
Re: . by lirusehn(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
God knows it's normal.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
lirusehn:
God knows it's normal.

Tell me urs guy....so they stare at u too ?
Re: . by lirusehn(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Tell me urs guy....so they stare at u too ?

it's gonna be like showcasing. But bliv me u, it's normal if u good-looking.

1 Like

Re: . by ideyhere(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=soccerinfo9ja][/quote]
I didn't say stop looking at people...i said look at people. Unless perhaps there's really something wrong with you undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:
I didn't say stop looking at people...i said look at people. Unless perhaps there's really something wrong with you undecided

No i mean i was trying to "stop" them from looking. But hey maybe its normal and im just paranoid everybody gets a creepy stare everyday , but sometimes it just feels too much i get really uncomfortable my heart rate starts beating faster...like they just look at u in group they wont even blink or look away
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
So wat re u tryın 2 ınsınuate, dta u re handsome or wat? Post pıx of u lets see wat they re starrıng @, u couldnt. Abeg park make ı see road.
Re: . by amosdrizzy: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blebleswag: So wat re u tryın 2 ınsınuate, dta u re handsome or wat? Post pıx of u lets see wat they re starrıng @, u couldnt. Abeg park make ı see road.

@Blebleswag, don't be angry!!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
amosdrizzy:

@Blebleswag, don't be angry!!
Abeg dat guy ıs annoyın joor
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Blebleswag: So wat re u tryın 2 ınsınuate, dta u re handsome or wat? Post pıx of u lets see wat they re starrıng @, u couldnt. Abeg park make ı see road.

I have nothing to prove to u, only the people that stare at me really know why they stare. Sometimes i really dont care abt it sometimes i am really concerned like tonight thats why u saw me writing this cuz i felt i needed to talk abt it to get it off my mind. Goodnight

(1) (Reply)

What All Men Say Everyday.. / Check This Out... / Whats This For? Is She Not......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.