Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power (60055 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by msmon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
1stLadyRobinho: Later some govenors will call theirselves CHIEF Servant..... Stop fooling US. Until I see a governor who is willing to earn 1,000naira as his or her salary...and no other means of fetching money,then he or she is serving the masses

Is 1K enough for you alone to cater for yourself in a week?
Y not face reality? Though I accept those people are overpaid but have exaggerated ur rekuest.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by ghetto101(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
the problem is that we still fall for them,we still allow them to use us again and again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by bakila: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: the picture he snapped with Jesus? grin

where i fit find the picture again sef? lolz! grin
Pls respect Jesus. He was wearing pantis and chain for leg with okuoko for hand. He can never be near Jesus in that shape.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
eduson33: If Oyibo man do em own,we go talk say na humility and loyalty,
If our leaders do the same,we will say its stupidity..

Smh for My people

Simply because khaki no be leather. How many ex convict oyibo dey contest for election , how many people Oyinbo wey don go serve jail term dey comeback amidst dances and Ankara with red carpet ovation / ceremony. More so oyinbo no dey mumu thierself with all this yama yama mumu politics and the reason be say 99% of Oyinbo na 1 people , one mind , no rice sharing , no groundnut oil politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by fxskye: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
More pictures of our political cosmic show

I dey laugh....thanks op.....a little time out from Ebola n BH bad news all d time
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by bakila: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
tochman: The worst of them all... grin

That one na joke. Me I no want fight with Okija Juju.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by pheesayor(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okadas still ply Lagos roads, stop spreading falsehood
gift01: The easiest way to fool Nigerians. Fashola rode on Okada during campaign but Okada people suffer for him hand. Most will never forget his tenure

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by temitemi1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Rabiu Kwankwaso

Kano state Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, his deputy, his commissioners & APC Chairman in Kano State, sweeping the Polo ground after president Jonathan left the PDP meeting ground.
where is their parkers Useless apc members!
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by SirHouloo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Where is Osokomole now? Fayose all the way!
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by temitemi1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kogi is there undeveloped n the youths are jobless u busying sitting on dfloor
LMAyedun: Sen. Smart Adeyemi

Senator Smart Adeyemi was pictured sitting on the ground with some youths
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by SENESCO(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
After readin some comments here I can c it vividly dat some Nigerians r tired of d tricks of politrickstars...
While some parents r still mortgagin d future of dia children for a small bag of rice n some cash...
Nigerian leaders embarrassin Nigeria @ home n abroad since INDEPENDENCE...
GEJ embrassin corruptn since he took ova...
APC claimin 2 b Nigeria's messiah since MERGER
Nigerians SUFFERING N SMILLING since 1914
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by gift01: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
pheesayor: Okadas still ply Lagos roads, stop spreading falsehood
you obviously are an alien. Hope you listened to the address by the Commissioner of Information last weekend. Go read it before I have your time
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by temitemi1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Funny set of people.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Wildrage: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin
Opiosko: GEJ rocking till 2019 grin grin wink
grin
Opiosko: GEJ rocking till 2019 grin grin wink
My humble presido go like doggy style like craze, if nightfall meet them for dat rally that woman positioning her yansh suggestively for hear am
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by smajatt(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan

why are you so unbelieveable? whats your problem with the president? if you were in his shoes could you do or perform better? criticism is good cos it put in check a person when he is on a wrong part, but what isn't good is criticizing without offering a solution.

The likes of prof Wole Soyinka can criticize cos they are not only intelligent, they have made a name for them self's worldwide and are accepted for there contributions to world positively. Tell me one way you have positively imparted the lives of your kinsmen and community and i will show you a man who can call a man in a hot sit DAFT.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Biggyd2: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
What of the Governors that share rams with state funds(apparently) for ramadan. God is watching you all in 7D

A sort of war of attrition unfolded at the weekend among politicians and public office holders in Zamfara state over the modalities for the sharing of Sallah rams and grains procured by the State government ahead of the Sallah festivities.

Reports reaching the Nigerian Tribune indicated that Governor Abdulaziz Yari had approved the procurement of a number of rams and grains ahead of the Eid-il-fitri celebrations.

It was gathered that the items were meant to be distributed among stakeholders in all the local government and wards in the state.

Sources close to the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led government, however, indicated that the sharing formula of the items further widened the growing gulf among politicians in the state.

It was gathered that the crisis over distribution of Sallah rams unfolded, when the Chairman of Kaura Namoda Local Government Area confronted Commissioners and Special Advisers over the distribution of rams in his local government.http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/11941-sallah-rams-grains-cause-ripples-in-zamfara/11941-sallah-rams-grains-cause-ripples-in-zamfara

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by LyfeJennings(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
tochman: The worst of them all... grin

The stupidest of all. Infant Ochendo and whoever did.that madness should be whipped 100strokes each
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Even them boko leader buhari was caught shedding crocodile tears just Before the 2011 general Election. grin grin
Crazy politicians grin

Literate enough to use the internet even to the extent of commenting on nairaland. Yet confused or misled enough to make a comment like this. SMH. I just don't understand some nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Biggyd2: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Another scam is to embellish whatever nonsense they have to say with the name of God. For many Nigerians, they will believe anything you say, so long as you attach God or Allah to whatever you want to tell them.SMH undecided

I saw this picture on NL sometime ago. I hope that this is not true!

I fervently pray that we will wake up and see these idiotas for what they are!

https://www.nairaland.com/1866858/what-saw-umuahia-abia-state

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by haakolad: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] grin[quote author=dwilliams]Fake peeps, forming loyalty d minute de get want de want, de rebel against d masses turning deaf eaars 2 their pleas,E.G Jona and subsidy,Fashola and LASU wit toll gate wahala, De r al actors 2 me,playin their role as written by their script writer ,LOL
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by ugoezeik(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
I swear dis aregbesola wowo oooo, if pregnant wman see dis type for 9t she fit get miscarriage.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by ibrahym47(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ucheokpara100: thy knw wat gullible peopl wnt 2 ce, nigerians gullibility has no remedy, jst take ur own share else thy 'll stone u to death if u wnt 2 help thm out because of mis-interpretation.
word
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by nigerianvenom(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
robosky02:

even the loyalist too dey cry abi?
check the man by the right
do u know i didnt noticed untill u pointed out
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

feoul , na only during election der d identify with ppl abi.. bros I tire 4 u oh .... (don't mind my pidgin, na warri boi I b)
guy stop being stuppid and face the fact

@Bluetooth2 has given u a very valid point which is George W Bush and hurricane Katrina

I remember how the Americans called for Bush's head after the incident

No diss to anybody buh we Blacks are very difficult people to please.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
natureblack: guy stop being stuppid and face the fact

@Bluetooth2 has given u a very valid point which is George W Bush and hurricane Katrina

I remember how the Americans called for Bush's head after the incident

No diss to anybody buh we Blacks are very difficult people to please.

you are just gullible... wats d point of eating corn during campaigns I mean 2 corns at a time... or wearing school uniforms... wat z wrong with ur Tinkin sef...
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by feedthenation(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Comedy Central cheesy
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

you are just gullible... wats d point of eating corn during campaigns I mean 2 corns at a time... or wearing school uniforms... wat z wrong with ur Tinkin sef...
ordinarily people live and learn.You just live

I mentioned your comment based on the one you made of Bluetooth2 and a case study of George Bush and Hurrican Katrina was laid .

I don't exactly hate you,buh if you were on fire and I had water I'd drink it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Funny pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Melkuk: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2: You can never satisfy an average black man. A supposed politician comes home to identify with the masses, you will complain he's looking for votes. If he doesn't come and operate from Abuja, then he's arrogant and will likely win by hiring thugs and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters' card. If he's indifferent, it means he doesn't care about his constituency.

What is funny in Oshiomhole and Obi going to see people whose homes were awash by flood ? It may sound funny but you need to go ask George Bush what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina and its aftermath.

Yes, lobbying exist everywhere when it comes to political campaigns !

...and who are you? While you are at it, let's know exactly what you mean by "average"; and to you, who is easily satisfied? Or you mean that people should not make comments about the opportunist parading as politicians? If the do comment, they become "average", right? What you should discourage is the constant, toothless raving and ranting about "politricking" which is now our norm, and instead advocate walking the talk against the brigandage of the old brigade.
The fact that people voice their displeasure and hunger for change- positive, quality change- does not make them "black" or "avetage".
Nuff said. Shalom.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by nony0631: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's why we can never develop as a country were our so called politicians will think am so deluded that bcs they are in a roadside eating corn and in a pool of flood that it will make me leave my house cm next years election to cast vote, I dey craze

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by room089: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Even Shekau pulls his own stunts too to attract public sympathy. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.