Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? (829 Views)

i was charge 150naira per dollar today on my payoneer card / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Funding My Payoneer Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by samplanner(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
the manner in which payoneer shipped their cards is really confusing. they don't accept any postal address except residential address. my card has just been approved and i am now confused on how i will get my card when it finally arrived because i used my residential street address but the house has no number. is it advisable to be going to post office and be checking when the expected arrival time reach? or how would they locate me? please come to my aid with a helpful advice, and i believe there are many who are in my shoes.thanks.
Re: Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by minosky: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2014
My brother since your house does not have number,always visit the nearest post office to you in the next 3weeks cheers.
Re: Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by Rexyl(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2014
payoneer. pls how does it work and the benefits?
Re: Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by samplanner(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
@MINOSKY THANKS
Re: Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by bedfordng(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
you just have to wait.visit the office closer to your place if any when you get the email notification that your card has arrived nigeria.
Re: Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? by samplanner(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
bedfordng: you just have to wait.visit the office closer to your place if any when you get the email notification that your card has arrived nigeria.

nice1

(1) (Reply)

Ford Gives Conditions For Establishing Factory In Nigeria / Get Your Hustle On! 10 Side-jobs/businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Cash / Making Money To Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.