Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? (1186 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? / What's Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
No matter how strong one pretends to be, there must be something dat he/she can't stand. Mine is losing my mum. I always wish she can be by me 4ever. So scared of losing her. Share yours pls.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Torkwase1(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mine is losing someone very dear to me -husband, parents, siblings, child. I'm afraid I may not survive it sad Whenever I hear someone dies, I just feel so terrible for their family members, I just begin to cry inwardly, wondering how it feels to wake up one day and realise you'll never see that person again sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by AfricanApple(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
hmm, what a question. op u made me sit to start thinking

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Honestly nothing scares me more than failure. Just FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Austyn44(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
My greatest fear is marrying the wrong woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Torkwase1: Mine is losing someone very dear to me -husband, parents, siblings, child. I'm afraid I may not survive it sad Whenever I hear someone dies, I just feel so terrible for their family members, I just begin to cry inwardly, wondering how it feels to wake up one day and realise you'll never see that person again sad sad
it's scary.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
AfricanApple: hmm, what a question. op u made me sit to start thinking
cool. Waiting for ur answer
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Austyn44: My greatest fear is marrying the wrong woman.
u're scared of d all d toubles nd nagging u'll go through right? Think positive, u're gonna marry d right woman.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dygeasy: Honestly nothing scares me more than failure. Just FAILURE.
It's humiliating right?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
My greatest fear is ending up being just average and it really pushes me to always do extra.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by rawpadgin(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
I rather die than use omo bath o
& i am scared to loose my mum most especially now that she is yet to reap the fruit of her labour

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Elantracey: My greatest fear is ending up being just average and it really pushes me to always do extra.
Good to know. Do more nd let d sky be your starting point.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
rawpadgin: I rather die than use omo bath o
& i am scared to loose my mum most especially now that she is yet to reap the fruit of her labour
Same with me
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rutheby: It's humiliating right?
not exactly. Just imagine failing in what you've set out to do. I don't know if I should make an elaborate explanation.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dygeasy: not exactly. Just imagine failing in what you've set out to do. I don't know if I should make an elaborate explanation.
I understand
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Austyn44(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Rutheby: u're scared of d all d toubles nd nagging u'll go through right? Think positive, u're gonna marry d right woman.

Am not being negative just that I crave so much for a good marriage. Marriage for me is not a weekend prog, is for life besides Marrying the wrong woman reduces a man's chances of success by half even going to heaven. Reason being that since the 2 marry and become 1 therefore half of u is wrong. A man ll have to work 2 times more than his friend who is married to the right woman.
I will choose the right woman over fame n wealth any day. Tnx for the prayer.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why? by Rutheby(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Austyn44:

Am not being negative just that I crave so much for a good marriage. Marriage for me is not a weekend prog, is for life besides Marrying the wrong woman reduces a man's chances of success by half even going to heaven. Reason being that since the 2 marry and become 1 therefore half of u is wrong. A man ll have to work 2 times more than his friend who is married to the right woman.
I will choose the right woman over fame n wealth any day. Tnx for the prayer.
Nice one. U're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb / Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? / See What Discrimination Did To A School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.