Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. (1083 Views)

When A Woman Is Confuse / Am Confuse .... Please Help / He is Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by NotNairalandi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
she met this man on the 28th febuary 2014,after three months this man proposed to her and they got married.two months after their wedding her husband told her to quit school simply because he has mapped out 10million to open a supermarket business for her in onitsha or Asaba but she refused and insisted that she must finish her education or she quit the marriage.

now the husband also insisted that she must agree with his thought or she can go and marry education.
pls this girl is with me here hoping to get your candid advise.
thanks all.

pls note:this girl is already in her 400L in the university with the intention of becoming a medical doctor in few years from now.
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Taiwo20(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Make she no try am o. she might end up as a dependant 4 life.
why did she rush into d marriage sef, these things should have been discussed marriage,i think what he's worried abt might be not gettn enough time and devotion from d babe.

whoever marries a med. doc or student should know dt they usually hav less time for themselves,let alone spouse.

they just need to talk and pray abt it.
if everytin fails,she/they should know that they are nt the first couple to separate within a year of marriage.

The Gods are wise.
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by NotNairalandi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
pls dont just view and pass :-Xpls dont just view and pass
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by mdbissalla(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
this is sad!!!
inform d family elder(both) and get them involve in helping you to safe yr marriage & yr education. u cnt afford to lose any.
Talk to yr GOD, HE listen, HE will make a way for u. Goodluck.
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
If the money for the business/supermarket is at sight, she has noting to worry about.
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by redcliff: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is she giving us part of the 10million naira? This post reeks of attention seeking..
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op I Dan watch d film en get part two sef
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think she should get a divorce and complete her education something might happen in the future like let say d man dies and his family memebers take over everything including the shop.op is this true or are u imagining things
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by okonja(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Obey your Man cool

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by kelvin1191(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Nairalandi: she met this man on the 28th febuary 2014,after three months this man proposed to her and they got married.two months after their wedding her husband told her to quit school simply because he has mapped out 10million to open a supermarket business for her in onitsha or Asaba but she refused and insisted that she must finish her education or she quit the marriage.

now the husband also insisted that she must agree with his thought or she can go and marry education.
pls this girl is with me here hoping to get your candid advise.
thanks all.

pls note:this girl is already in her 400L in the university with the intention of becoming a medical doctor in few years from now.

This said girl did marry the man just because of his fat pocket. She should be left to face the music squarely. They didnt talk about this and she jumped into marriage. From the post, all i can see is that the man is an illiterate or a semi-illiterate. Anyway, with 10million, i will even forfeit an FG scholarship.
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Leetunechi: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Today is not thursday

Why this super story
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2014
shouldnt they have thought/talked about all this before marriage? now the only way to go is either divorce so that they can each follow their own dreams, or one of them should be miserable so that the other is happy.
NONSENSE R/SHIP!
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2014
She don enter d marriage no turning bak. Oya make she open shop gimme d shop adress for alaba or idumota make I be d first customer
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by NotNairalandi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
the story is real not a fiction.anyway thank you all for your contributions.

i have already told her to obey the husband's wish .
Re: She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is one of those times you don't obey foolishly. She should continue her schooling.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive / Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? / 9 Reasons Not To Get Married, For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.