Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks (779 Views)

8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks / 10 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks / 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by incredibleone: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
The way the Society of today over rate good looks is disgusting..... The vulnerability of guys and girls to good looking opp sex is nt good enuf,there ar other important self-determining traits and character far more important and life defining than good looks.......A girl once told me that she hates to hold conversations with ugly Guys,y?? I mean he can't make himself handsome or ugly,but at least other traits like diligence,hardwork,perseverance,self-esteem etc are decided by him,I think that should make people attracted to each other than looks.......just my opinion
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by ideyhere(f): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op are you ugly? undecided
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere: Op are you ugly? undecided
I doubt you're new to nairaland
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
u r so so on ponit. i dont judge som one because of ur luks. i judge su wit ur sense of hunor,gud characta,hardwrkn inteligens n manas. a gal eva told me dat mst handsom guys r arogant bt sameer u r handsom n u nt arongant, wats d secret? i ws like ok tnks doh,bt may be u gat to ask my famly.
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by ideyhere(f): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
frankben1:
I doubt you're new to nairaland

You'd never know tongue
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Baddestguyp(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
*checks his pix* op, u never finish ur homework
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by AtheistD(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere: Op are you ugly? undecided

What does it matter if he is ugly or not.? His point is valid.
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by incredibleone: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD:

thank u jawe,she is one of those we ar talking about
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by ideyhere(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD:

Depends on which angle you're coming from... You ever come across an ugly person with bad character or imagine what your children will be secretly saying if you end up with the ugliest of the lot, then I'm sure you'll start appreciating beauty
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Dygeasy(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Behaviour isn't like number plate. You don't get to see it until you get close. Something attracts you to get close; beauty or ugliness. It's subjective really. cool

Stop generalizing.

Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2014
...Yoruba people will say 'Iwa ni ewa obinrin'...which means the behaviour or character of a woman is her beauty....how do we know a lady has good or bad character if we dont see a physical attracting syd....If she beautiful, she ll av lots and lots of suitors...if she has good charcters, she s gud to go....if she has a bad charcter, guys leave her despite her beauty
.....How about a ugly lady, to b honest with you....they have less suitors compared to the beautiful ones.....if she has gud manners, guys ll love her nt minding her ugliness....and if she has a ugly behaviour too like her face, she go sit down for house long ooo....
......I totally support the op, i think beauty is usually over-hyped.....i dont blame pple......av made that mistake too many tyms......
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Lamentation thread for ugly dudes
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by ideyhere(f): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Behaviour isn't like number plate. You don't get to see it until you get close. Something attracts you to get close; beauty or ugliness. It's subjective really. cool

Stop generalizing.

Tanchu my brother... They can go and carry baboons and sit with them at home because they are allergic to beauty...
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Dygeasy(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

Tanchu my brother... They can go and carry baboons and sit with them at home because they are allergic to beauty...
lol! I no dey o grin
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by AtheistD(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

Depends on which angle you're coming from... You ever come across an ugly person with bad character or imagine what your children will be secretly saying if you end up with the ugliest of the lot, then I'm sure you'll start appreciating beauty

Character over beauty any day. Beauty does not always last. As ppl age they lose their looks. Some struggle to maintain their beauty.
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by mstik(f): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2014
*fuss*
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^bro, beauty should be the FIRTS thing that attracts you to someone......and as much as beauty doesnt last forever, AT LEAST you must be attracted to the person IN and OUT before beauty fades away. if you got some fugly donkey that has great character then life with be miserable for you because every time you turn around, there will be this fugly woman scaring the crap out of you (thanks to her ugliness). abeg, there is no point cutting corners on this issue, she needs to be beautiful AND with great characters etc. nobody should ever settle for less (thanks to desperation) when it comes to finding the right mate!
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by itstpia1: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Beauty is whatever the observer says it is.

Could be looks, could be something else.
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by AtheistD(m): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^bro, beauty should be the FIRTS thing that attracts you to someone......and as much as beauty doesnt last forever, AT LEAST you must be attracted to the person IN and OUT before beauty fades away. if you got some fugly donkey that has great character then life with be miserable for you because every time you turn around, there will be this fugly woman scaring the crap out of you (thanks to her ugliness). abeg, there is no point cutting corners on this issue, she needs to be beautiful AND with great characters etc. nobody should ever settle for less (thanks to desperation) when it comes to finding the right mate!

I disagree. What happens when your beauty becomes ugly?
Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2014
AtheistD: I disagree. What happens when your beauty becomes ugly?

it doesnt matter whatever happens to beauty in the long run....you CANT start a r/ship backwards. anybody who thinks about the end/future instead of enjoying the present, has lost the plot on life. what every man needs is a BEAUTIFUL, with good CHARACTER and BRAINY lady.

the catch is that beauty is the 1st thing that will be noticed, then that would make you want to know more (aka character and brains) about this girl.

ps if you think that people cant lose character or brains, then you best wake up quick....... many women PRETEND to be who they are not BEFORE marriage and they become themselves the moment they say "I DO". by that time it is too late for you to run away from the monster you married. also, there are many women who were nice/caring/respectful/god fearing etc, and due to the hell they went through (with you) they subsequently change and become demons.

i am not even going to dwell on the girls who change thanks to money/status or new environment.... bring your nice village gal to Lagos or Europe/US (the land where women have proper RIGHTS) and see if your village Cinderella wont change, lol!

just be happy TODAY with whomever makes you tingle in your toes, and basta!

Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by publicenemy(m): 2:42am On Aug 26, 2014
fuse?

Re: What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Ain't nothing wrong with a good looking, smart, funny, open minded, good natured lady o. After all, it's not like the traits are mutually exclusive. Even though I've observed that a lot of chics that are perceived to be beautiful are nothing but that - they only have beauty going for them nothing else. They tend to be arrogant, narcissistic airheads, and I'd go for an average Jane with brains and a sense of humor anyday compared to that. But if I had to choose and there was a beautiful, 'good' girl in the lot, and an ugly good girl, guess who I'd pick...

Don't Really Know How To Approach This: / 4 Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Friends About In Your Relationship. / Plz Guys,advice Needed On How To Avercome Shyness