Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Troubled Series......the Love Saga Continues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troubled Series......the Love Saga Continues (473 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / LOVE SAGA: Prince Eke Kidnapped, Kidnappers Threaten To Bury Him Alive If N15m / Unending Battle Of The Sexes. - The Saga Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Series......the Love Saga Continues by barcaboi(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Simon is in love, Nonye is dying, Bimpe has 2guys fighting to have her, who is really in love with her? Mrs Smith And Mrs Akande have to make their children overcome their fears......for more read this lovely tale of love, romance, friendship, family and more full of suspense and twists. ....... remember to leave comments and share with friends........https://realyans./2014/04/30/troubled-series-links-to-the-parts/

NB: note that this work is copyrighted and can't be produced or lifted without the author's permission. .thanks

(1) (Reply)

What I Do Now? / Men! Know The Prestige And Importance Of Your Wife. - See More At: Http://hidden / I Need A Caring Lady 25 To 30 God Fearing Any Tribe Cal Seg Fro Lag 07034770232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.