Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night (4056 Views)

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by suxes2005(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Mehn, it's a joyful thing to have your first child.

But the vigil for first few weeks of his existence it's something.

Anyways, baby does not sleep at night. He cries until around 6am. Infact he's crying as I'm typing!

He's just 10days old. Some stomach noise as well.

Any tip?

God will open the womb of awaiting mothers here. Awaiting father's God will empower your sperm too smiley

NL Fam. Temme something.
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by StealthyMe(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Different things could be the reason ; Hunger being main of all

As he's a baby and cannot talk,it'll be difficult to know if thats the case but feed him okay.

Then u can also be on thr lookout for a hot condition...probably heat
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
It's probably colic,it's normal for him to cry at night smiley being awake at that time of the night is also normal....babies are like that, after some days, he'll shift his sleeping period to nights and he'll be more awake during the day. ..don't forget he's new to the world, keep him under mosquito nets at all times. ..at 10 days old... he's going to keep getting a large appetite,so hunger isn't ruled out.
congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by raumdeuter: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
for the first 3-4 months most likely he wont sleep at night, or would be waking up every 2hrs

Before he can sleep for the whole night might be 8months
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by tolugar: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
raumdeuter: for the first 3-4 months most likely he wont sleep at night, or would be waking up every 2hrs

Before he can sleep for the whole night might be 8months

8months??
Bros u don buy Urself Gobe
Abandon your wife en kid
Proceed to August meeting before its too late.

Enjoy it while it lasts. That's the joy of fatherhood.
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by suxes2005(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks y'all.

By this time of the day, someone can actually read your thread and reply! Y'all are wonderful.

He sleeps well during the day. Only troubles us at night.

I'm even thinking of running a short course abroad sef smiley

Thanks once more.
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by MARKone(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2014
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by sexybash(f): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
By nospamin it's for stomach upset
And a little rophenegan drop will do the magic grin
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by Joykimm: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is the dosage for a 10 days old baby
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by LewsTherin: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
sexybash:
By nospamin it's for stomach upset
And a little rophenegan drop will do the magic grin

It's actually nor advisable to drug babies to sleep. It affects then in the long run as the drug works by stopping nerve interactions in the brain.

OP, all I can say is

Get sleep where you can. It may be a while before you get a good night's sleep. My boy clocked 1 last week. He still doesn't sleep through the night. 12, 2am, 4am are his favourite wake up times. Last couple of days, he gets up by 3 am and that's it for the night. Sometimes I feel like throwing him out of the house. But hey, we all know I could never do that.
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by 377: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
My brother my own eh. I no dey sleep oh. Sleeps by 10pm wake by 12am 2am 5am thats all for the day. Hmmmm my brother is not easy but that's the joy of it. Seriously thats d prayer of every mum. So many are crying for God to help them sort that out
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Get one bitter kola and put it inside his/her water bottle allow it to stay like 2hours,add usual water the baby use to drink and let baby take after meal and thank me later
Re: Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night by MrsInvisible(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats to the new child, it's a blessing from God.

Don't give him anything. He only needs love and care.. and milk �

I've got twins of 6 years now. Didn't sleep for good one year, coffee helped me a lot. Stay strong, it will be ok soon

(1) (Reply)

16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses £17.5m Divorce Battle / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.