Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister (666 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by emmanuelscott(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Need an advice on dis pls.lateLy she has bin ALL over me.kinda confused,she. Z cute tho Buh shez ma frnds sis...and recently asked me out.dunno wah to say to dat tho.pls I need opinions b4 I jump into somfin stupid...
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by bravehost4u(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2014
I see nothing wrong with that, or will ur best friend marry his sister.
However, exercise caution because sometimes the result is also . . .
(put the dots together) shocked
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by lirusehn(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2014
I'll comment when u stop deceiving ursef.undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2014
...You can date her if your best friend approves it.....Then if you able to convince him you wont break his sisters heart......If u have plans for his sisters.....Remember that, if you and his sister start having problem in your relationship....By prepared to lose two people, your best friend and his sister..

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by Omexonomy: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2014
I see Nothing wrong with it unless ur best friend want to marry his sister.
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by eph12(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Its not always advisable. Especially when you not thinking of marrying her. If it was for marriage na different thing, but just bf and gf, your friend may not be comfortable with the arrangement. Especially when he knows that bleeping will be involved.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by vizkiz: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...You can date her if your best friend approves it.....Then if you able to convince him you wont break his sisters heart......If u have plans for his sisters.....Remember that, if you and his sister start having problem in your relationship....By prepared to lose two people, your best friend and his sister..

i was trying to convince my pal and his reply was "am gonna kill you before you even think of asking her out" angry
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2014
vizkiz:

i was trying to convince my pal and his reply was "am gonna kill you before you even think of asking her out" angry
..then it s a no go area for you....
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by Nsonaso(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2014
emmanuelscott: Need an advice on dis pls.lateLy she has bin ALL over me.kinda confused,she. Z cute tho Buh shez ma frnds sis...and recently asked me out.dunno wah to say to dat tho.pls I need opinions b4 I jump into somfin stupid...

You're joking right?
Re: Can U Date Your Best Friends Sister by dre11(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
if ur a good friend.... then he would not object to u dating her sis
but most of una just wan chop and clean mouth so he might object to u coming near her sis
because he knows ur intention, u have roll around and how naught u can be with girls

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex / Your Blind Date Xperience / Would You Sell Your Fuel In A Jerican For Job Promotion?? Lol *metaphor*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.