Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. (736 Views)

Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by cheyi(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Are you depressed,downcast or always tired,fatigued,falling sick every now and then?do you have problem concentrating and maintaining focus or mental alertness?do u have repeated pains all over the body as a result of stress or even arthritis pain?..if ur answer is yes,then,sabona magnetic bracelets answer it all.
How does MSB works.
MSB when worn generates negative ions on your body which is transdermally transported into the body to set a magnetic reaction into place with the positive ions in the body(positive ions in the body include oxygen in the blood).this reaction improves circulation and transportation of oxygenated blood including essental nutrients to the brain (improving memory and mental alertness)and the vital organs of the bnody.(reducing chances of diseases including body pain)..
No drugs,just bracelets...
Experience true health with SMB
For further enquiries,
Call Pharm Michael on 08095725368 or BB pin 7E01FB60
Re: Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by Onyegecha(f): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
sounds like one of those cure-all wonder products that find their way into the Nigerian market where the manufacturers are sure to find ignorant buyers in large numbers.
Re: Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by cheyi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
@onyegacha..Not what you think and its far from it..but I believe you are speaking from the lame point of view with no science background though(apologies)...This is more than just coming to say all sorts to get attention or recognition.The bracelets is for real..thank you and God bless.This is pure physics applied to medical field..A good science student will explain better to you..
Never speak down on an aspiring entrepreneur if u wish to become one someday..
Re: Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by Onyegecha(f): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks for at least struggling to be civil but my dear, it sounds to me like the magnetic cup that came out sometime ago that only succeeded in ripping people off. Even the wonder belt and many others. I have made up my mind not to be in a hurry to believe such things until there is concrete proof.
Re: Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by cheyi(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2014
@ onyechugba..I can give u one and u ll pay me later if it works
Re: Sabona Magnetic Bracelets!!the Best And Fashionable Way To Good Health.. by Onyegecha(f): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks for the offer, my dear. I wouldn't mind trying it out and i will certainly pay for it if it works.

(1) (Reply)

Three Lies You Were Told About Ebola Virus! / Non Contact Infrared Thermometer For Adult And Children / Child Marriage: Child Birth Problems Associated With Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.