Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ebola Advice Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Advice Urgently (395 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Advice Urgently by sambas: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Good day, there Is this pastor in our church forming super hero. Saying he 2 can touch Ebola victims n cure em too after reading a story of one John G Lake, Still wondering who that guy was. Thus his story has risen the moral of this our pastor, he does not observe the survive tips of Ebola: shakes hands with people without restriction, Visits sick people, and has even brain clean all the people in our church who care to listen to him. Thus, that is non of my business. my business here is that this pastor lives with us in the same house, despite all the awareness programmes by the mass media that one is there own cup of tea. How do i tell this pastor that itz our own cup of tea.
Re: Ebola Advice Urgently by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Bros leave the church oooo

(1) (Reply)

Bracelets For Optimal Health / No-fuss Raspberry Ketone Solutions Uncovered / How Do You Get Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.