Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) (597 Views)

Dell Inspiron 600m Ethernet Controller/lan Driver / Bluetooth Software For Dell Inspiron 640m / Can Virus Damage A Network Card (NIC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) by valmunich(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Please naira landers, just hoping this is the right section to do this, Yesterday evening, it was raining heavily and I tried closing all my windows and then headed for other parts of the house but mistakenly and unluckily for me, I left one open and my laptop was very close to that window, before I Could get back to my room, the rain has drained my laptop though covered, I rushed and closed the window, took my laptop and dried it as fast as I could being a novice to this kind of situation, I tried putting the laptop on(a dell inspiron 5040) but it wouldn't on, the power light shows when put on but subsequently will blink like the laptop is being put to sleep, that's when I knew I was screwed, I messed up by putting it on at first, to cut the whole story short, I have tried drying(turning upside down) for 12 hours now, I don't know if I should on it now to see if it's working. Please guys, I need help urgently, the laptop is still staring at me turned upside down
Re: Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) by Harmilly: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
valmunich: Please naira landers, just hoping this is the right section to do this, Yesterday evening, it was raining heavily and I tried closing all my windows and then headed for other parts of the house but mistakenly and unluckily for me, I left one open and my laptop was very close to that window, before I Could get back to my room, the rain has drained my laptop though covered, I rushed and closed the window, took my laptop and dried it as fast as I could being a novice to this kind of situation, I tried putting the laptop on(a dell inspiron 5040) but it wouldn't on, the power light shows when put on but subsequently will blink like the laptop is being put to sleep, that's when I knew I was screwed, I messed up by putting it on at first, to cut the whole story short, I have tried drying(turning upside down) for 12 hours now, I don't know if I should on it now to see if it's working. Please guys, I need help urgently, the laptop is still staring at me turned upside down
switch it on and see the result it brings out
Re: Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) by dioss: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
valmunich: Please naira landers, just hoping this is the right section to do this, Yesterday evening, it was raining heavily and I tried closing all my windows and then headed for other parts of the house but mistakenly and unluckily for me, I left one open and my laptop was very close to that window, before I Could get back to my room, the rain has drained my laptop though covered, I rushed and closed the window, took my laptop and dried it as fast as I could being a novice to this kind of situation, I tried putting the laptop on(a dell inspiron 5040) but it wouldn't on, the power light shows when put on but subsequently will blink like the laptop is being put to sleep, that's when I knew I was screwed, I messed up by putting it on at first, to cut the whole story short, I have tried drying(turning upside down) for 12 hours now, I don't know if I should on it now to see if it's working. Please guys, I need help urgently, the laptop is still staring at me turned upside down

You should have remove the battery and allow the laptop to dry properly. Anyway are u residing at onitsha? If so call 08036409952 for repair.
Re: Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) by valmunich(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Harmilly: switch it on and see the result it brings out
Everything is working perfectly just the speakers, seems water entered it and it's now sounding somehow. Thanks for your concern though
Re: Dell Inspiron Liquid Damage(urgent Help Needed) by maxjax(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
manage am like that....half bread is better than full bons grin

valmunich:
Everything is working perfectly just the speakers, seems water entered it and it's now sounding somehow. Thanks for your concern though

(1) (Reply)

Buy Neat And Fairly Used Mini Laptop At 20k / I Need Help Here.. Pc Palava. / Dell Inspiron 1545With New Brand Ba3 And New Brand Charger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.