Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Abu Direct Entry! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Direct Entry! (2638 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)direct-entry/ Diploma Form Is On. (081-3124-1212) / ABU Direct Entry Aspirants. / Abu 2011/2012 Admission List: 404 Not Found Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Direct Entry! by Bones69(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2008
hey,

For those that bought the D.E form and chose ABU as ur choice. The screening exercises is on. As soon as the Senate releases the list i would hv u informed.

But note that mostly candidates that did diploma in the schl will be considered first, for those that chose ABU please i would implore u to pray.

And as for the 2008/2009 admission the list will be out by/before the end of next month so stay connected.

Stay fly,
Bones.
Re: Abu Direct Entry! by ajos4hot(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
man are you sure the list will be out by next month i so, so, worried about that list let pray so
Re: Abu Direct Entry! by g4grace(f): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2008
I just hope dey wud rily rily surprise us n bring out deir list very soon.
Re: Abu Direct Entry! by fustina: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2008
please, you mentioned screening exercise, do i have to go to the uni for that!!i really dont understand the procedures. what happens after i have done my screening exercise? i heard i would be promoted to the second year of my program, is this true or misinformation? if my documents are not good enough can i do the diploma and is the centre for the diploma in the university or is it at another centre or branch? when do i pay school fees and how about accomodation in zaria, how much is rent inside and outside the university in zaria.
please, please, please, can anyone help me answer these questions please!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Waec Confirmation Of Results / National Open University: Is It Recognised? / Access Bank School Of Banking Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.