Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15061 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: funny you broda

Yes nah, some girls have finished themselves with aborted pregnancies before marriage especially those ones living with boyfriends off campus. They are the ones who will tell you, " remove it ".

Try know the past, watch her picture albums...

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Yes nah, some girls have finished themselves with aborted pregnancies before marriage especially those one living with boyfriends off campus. They are the ones who will tell you, " remove it ".

hmmmmm egbon, so many ladies are watch u here in 3D... Dem go soon spark ooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Seriously. Ten raised to power two..
My brother the thing tire me no be small. The institution called marriage these days is tunmbo tunmbo or kalu-kalu so after you enter anything you see,you take grin grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: hmmmmm egbon, so many ladies are watch u here in 3D... Dem go soon spark ooo

They know the truth nah.

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na diz kynd thread u go begin dey imagine maybe galz no dey nairaland........

6 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Yes nah, some girls have finished themselves with aborted pregnancies before marriage especially those one living with boyfriends off campus. They are the ones who will tell you, " remove it ".

hmmmmm egbon, so many ladies are watch u here in 3D... Dem go soon spark loo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kaxmytex: Na diz kynd thread u go begin dey imagine maybe galz no dey nairaland........
I swear I think say na only me dey look am lik dat... E com be lik say no lady for Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

cheesy cheesy even there was a thread on this nairaland about 2 prostitutes that slept with over 5000 men before they retired grin grin though some girls can still measure up to like 1500 or more...what do you think or feel
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you're sleeping around before marriage, STOP.
Keep yourself until you get married.
If you've done it before, STOP and desist from such.
Keep yourself and the right man will locate you.

#team Virgin finder smiley

5 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lilimax: If you're sleeping around before marriage, STOP.

if I hear say u neva do am before
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: if I hear say u neva do am before
Say NO to sex before marriage embarassed

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lilimax:
Say NO to sex before marriage embarassed
am not guilty of such... Patiently waiting till wedding nyt.. *winks*
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: am not guilty of such... Patiently waiting till wedding nyt.. *winks*
Good!
You'll not fall smiley

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lilimax:
Good!
You'll not fall smiley
is dat ur daughter on ur dp ?

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Atleast 25

P.S
My future wife must be a virgin
That's very good. but i hope you realise that there are now pills/creams/gels to tighten the Vign to a stage of viginity.

Be Wise...

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Enypie:
That's very good. but i hope you realise that there are now pills/creams/gels to tighten the Vign to a stage of viginity.

Be Wise...
hahahahahahahaha end time creams and pills... A cream dat tightens V-jay ? Abeg no follow dem use am oooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha end time creams and pills... A cream dat tightens V-jay ? Abeg no follow dem use am oooo
Why should i?
I know all the side effects.
But our fellow ladies now have ears that doesn't function.
#sighs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo: Her past is not my business, even though she has a child as long as I can trust her present and her future, we would make a great couple.

Virginity no be food. Tell your friend to forget about that issue joor. cheesy

Certainly.

After a clear medical test, it's as good as new.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Enypie:

Be Wise...

tnks
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by hardbody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Do you know some people just go off course from their up bringing and previous lifestyle and misbehave within a very short period of time far more than the known sinners ?

This could be as a result of relocation, a queer job, isolation, culture shock, new status or peer pressure.

If you identify such a person, he/she is likely to have an underlying desire to quit bad living which he/she will readily do once the opportunity shows itself..

I personally rep this your definition above. I suddenly turned the blacksheep of the family and veered off from all the wonderful qualities that my folks instilled in me. Thank God my brother is still reflecting the ideals of our parents. I will change once the opportunity presents itself. Pops and Mom, you guys should forgive me ooo. I still hold dear all that you taught me. It is unfortunate but we cant all be good. Let us have one bad niqqa in house to clear the shiite if some outsiders wanna take us for a ride....

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lilimax: If you're sleeping around before marriage, STOP.

are you trying to claim you were a virgin before getting married?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
careytommy:
are you trying to claim you were a virgin before getting married?
Say no to sexua!l immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by sunex: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
I tink 20 should b enof for other girls..
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunex: I tink 20 should b enof for other girls..
haha egbon calm down nooooow

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by sunex: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: haha egbon calm down nooooow

Haha, op said number of guys and nt number of times guys sleeps wit them, frm age 15 to 30 ,at least a girl can meet a new guy at most twice a year ,u calculate it nah
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
If u find someone that has slept with like 50 guys u should consider yourself lucky

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
tensazangetsu: If u find someone that has slept with like 50 guys u should consider yourself lucky
ewooooooh cheesy grin grin lucky as in what? can you please explain wat you mean?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eyop:
ewooooooh cheesy grin grin lucky as in what? can you please explain wat you mean?
dude am 18 and some girls my age have had nothing less than 100 in secondary school knew girls that had abortions all round

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
tensazangetsu: dude am 18 and some girls my age have had nothing less than 100 in secondary school knew girls that had abortions all round
Oh! shocked shocked Oge my previous neighbour was right then. meaning that a minimum number of guys some girls must have slept with should be 500 lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eyop:
Oh! shocked shocked Oge my previous neighbour was right then. meaning that a minimum number a guys some girls must have slept with should be 500 lipsrsealed undecided

Tufiakwa....who needs a perforated basket as a wife?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eyop:

Where do you guys roll around....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? / Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.