Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (29286 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by JustifiedGuilt(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
glogirlie: i jst redeploy 2 oyo state n we wia told 2 get a place 4 our ppa if dey ll accept us 2 work..... Pls any1 dat cn help me dat is serving in oyo n dey still nid corper eida in a skul or organisatn shud pls help me out
I redeployed to Oyo too glogirlie kindly add me... Whatsapp 08095657656 or bbm 7482839E
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by traecey(f): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014
JustifiedGuilt: I redeployed to Oyo too glogirlie kindly add me... Whatsapp 08095657656 or bbm 7482839E
my ppa z ekunle grammar school..iseyin....just kindly go to any of d places u wana serve..ask d prinicipal or whoever z incharge to give u a request letter nd ul b posted thre
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ellatyra(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
macuwon:

yap.. They speak ishan alot.. Bt its nt rili a village .. Tnx.. Are u from here? Or u live here?

I'm not there,i don't live there,but that's my home town...and my people are great people!
Enjoy ur service year!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by ewosk: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
traecey: my ppa z ekunle grammar school..iseyin....just kindly go to any of d places u wana serve..ask d prinicipal or whoever z incharge to give u a request letter nd ul b posted thre

Am in same scenario wit d pal above....dunno any firm or school in oyo so how do i go about it...abi d posting will b like Job hunting chai ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
macuwon:

yap.. They speak ishan alot.. Bt its nt rili a village .. Tnx.. Are u from here? Or u live here?
u will enjoy uromi,a land of beautiful girls,I am from uromi n I live there,hope to see u someday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Favourcharles23: i was posted to a catholic school in ugboha village...... I cried when i came.. But I'm over it now, i believe i wont regret my experience here
ugboha in esan south east lga,they are good people u will enjoy d place
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by semasir: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
#TeamZamfara. Relocated to Rivers from Zamfara too but from Lagos. Is there anyone with an idea of a favorable place to serve?..... what a camp in Zamfara!

drizzydrag: Initially posted to Zamfara, buh relocated to Kwara... Am in my house (FCT) chilling till Monday bfr I will report... Pls, is there anybody in d house dat knows abt kwara and favourable place for PPA? help out pls...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by pounds12345: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Any1 in BIRNIN KEBBI?....Lets hook-up
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by johndwayy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
molydonhenry:
Wow dats my uncles sch, named after her last girl "success" its ebedei not edebei, hope u'l enjoy their.
really?... thanks for d correction, yesterday was my first time of goin there. the proprietor is a nice man, i hope I'll enjoy the place.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Namady(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
yokiti: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ( Eccl 3vs 1)
The 3 weeks orientation programme look as if it will take eternity but here we are today, the Stream 1 (no thanks to security challenges in some parts of the North, crowd management in Lagos camp and election in Osun) corpers are finally biding the once in a life time first of the 4 cardinal points of NYSC service year farewell. You are now an authority when it comes to telling people about what the orientation programme entails.
Its time to proceed to your place of primary assignment (PPA) where you are expected to render selfless service with dedication.
It time to physically part way with some of those you have been interacting with for the past 21 days.
As you proceed to your ppa, you are expected to be vigilant, interact and learn from the locals with humility and as well make a lasting positive impact on those that will come your ways.
Where is your PPA?
I am passionately pleading to those that have tips for survival in this locations where our comrades will be sojourning to please help us out.
Wishing you a glorious and fulfilling service year ahead. AJUWAYA!!!

female corp members posted to KD NORTH, wellcome!!! and I have something good for u guys.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by drizzydrag(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
semasir: #TeamZamfara. Relocated to Rivers from Zamfara too but from Lagos. Is there anyone with an idea of a favorable place to serve?..... what a camp in Zamfara!

Which hall and platoon were u? I was in platoon 1 and hall 2...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by drizzydrag(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
semasir: #TeamZamfara. Relocated to Rivers from Zamfara too but from Lagos. Is there anyone with an idea of a favorable place to serve?..... what a camp in Zamfara!

Now I know u... OBS crew... Hall 2... If u dont know me, am Idris, Rimsy friend (Bunk mate) near Ustaz dat psycho guy...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by drizzydrag(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by ebele1999: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls,when Batch B strem2 are to report camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by neyur: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Government Girls secondary school,chibok.maiduguri...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by neyur: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
ajasa4link: Was posted to federal government college, birnin yauri, kebbi state. Still on the way even after 2hours of driving. The number one problem in kebbi state is: Most local government, towns and localities are always far from each other.

wow..i schooled in aliero,kebbi state n served in gombe state.brinin yauri is a very ghud place n most populated area area in kebbi. They are mostly xtain dormain.wush u a very succesful service year.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by prixxy7(f): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebele1999: Pls,when Batch B strem2 are to report camp?
cry cry cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by ajasa4link: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
neyur:

wow..i schooled in aliero,kebbi state n served in gombe state.brinin yauri is a very ghud place n most populated area area in kebbi. They are mostly xtain dormain.wush u a very succesful service year.
Tnx bro. Yes yauri as a whole comprises of plenty Southerners including igbo spare part dealers and many tribal marks carrying Yoruba men. I think I like the place for the two days I spent there before coming back to lagos
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ajibade105(m): 4:28am On Aug 30, 2014
I was posted to university of Jos for my PPA.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by JustifiedGuilt(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2014
traecey: my ppa z ekunle grammar school..iseyin....just kindly go to any of d places u wana serve..ask d prinicipal or whoever z incharge to give u a request letter nd ul b posted thre
About seeing the principal Aren't secondary schools on holls there?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by lovelyngeee(f): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Tushnigerian: I'm serving in Lagos.... my PPA is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN h/q).

Sorry pls,whr did u fill in as ur location?Or u influenced it by urself?How pls?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by donphilopus: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Jimmywest:

Uromi is a good place. A friend of mine served there. But Uromi is not as good as where I did my PPA. Igarra, akoko-edo. What a lovely town

Bros, howfar na?! You served in Igarra (my hometown)?! How was it?! Hope you enjoyed staying there?! BTW, which of the schools did you serve?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by traecey(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
JustifiedGuilt: About seeing the principal Aren't secondary schools on holls there?
ya they r...bt oyo state z computing marking scheme for d govt...so most tichas/principals r arnd
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Kentnickole(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
traecey: ya they r...bt oyo state z computing marking scheme for d govt...so most tichas/principals r arnd

Even if schls are on holidays, ur CLO wl always contact the schl's principal on ur behalf. Just contact ur CLO.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by traecey(f): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kentnickole:

Even if schls are on holidays, ur CLO wl always contact the schl's principal on ur behalf. Just contact ur CLO.
am nt d one dt nids it..buh tnx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Kentnickole(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
traecey: am nt d one dt nids it..buh tnx

Just forwad the info to the person pls. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by abbeyafu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Posted to Uhen Town (edo state) for my PPA...
Any info abt d place?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by pounds12345: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2014
neyur:

i was posted 2d ministry of agric birnin kebbi
is accomodation affordable around here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ellatyra:

I'm not there,i don't live there,but that's my home town...and my people are great people!
Enjoy ur service year!

tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
osemu8: u will enjoy uromi,a land of beautiful girls,I am from uromi n I live there,hope to see u someday.

let's hook up Bro. and as for beautiful girls, I don't think I have seen any yet
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ellatyra:

Enjoy ur service year!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by semasir: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yea ooooo..... OBS crew..... I'm relocated to Rivers now and where is your PPA?
drizzydrag:
Now I know u... OBS crew... Hall 2... If u dont know me, am Idris, Rimsy friend (Bunk mate) near Ustaz dat psycho guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.