Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male (2260 Views)

Personal Assistant And Admin Assistant Needed At Leadhire Limited / Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers / Accountant And Admin Officers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
URGENT VACANCIES

1) Account Officer-Male (4 Positions)
2) Admin Officer-Male (4 Positions)

Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with state of the art equipment backed by technological innovation, leading the industry in West Africa, now requires fresh graduates, articulate, intelligent and committed individuals to join its team

* All job candidates must possess B.Sc/HND
* Male Candidates only for both positions
* Candidates must live around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin, Aguda, Ijesha/Surulere and environs.

Method of Application:
Qualified Candidates are to send a Microsoft Word copy of their C.V & Application Letter stating the position as Subject and send to mctimothyassociatestraining@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by chyna4luv: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yornandrew: URGENT VACANCIES

Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with state of the art equipment backed by technological innovation, leading the industry in West Africa, now requires fresh graduates, articulate, intelligent and committed individuals to join its team

* Candidates must live around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin, Aguda, Ijesha/Surulere and environs.

Method of Application:
Qualified Candidates are to send a Microsoft Word copy of their C.V & Application Letter stating the position as Subject and send to mctimothyassociatestraining@gmail.com
Hello, why the restriction in the location? The Aguda you are talking about, is it the Aguda after Ogba B/Stop, in Lagos State?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aguda Surulere.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by chyna4luv: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yornandrew: Aguda Surulere.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by obisite: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

Method of Application:

What abt someone stayinq @ Orile Iganmu,, and what's the firm into?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Someone in orile Iganmu won't be qualified. The company is a factory were a particular media/I.T product is manufactured
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2014

Method of Application:
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Bamjazzy(m): 3:00am On Sep 02, 2014
I stay at aguda in surulere. am a fresh graduate of OOU awaiting NYSC, please can I apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Anoneism(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Op, what of someone that's staying at Mangoro, can he/she apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Bamjazzy: I stay at aguda in surulere. am a fresh graduate of OOU awaiting NYSC, please can I apply?

No, it is for Post NYSC graduates
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Anoneism: Op, what of someone that's staying at Mangoro, can he/she apply?

No, only those within Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Aguda, Isolo, Okota, Itire, Cele, FESTAC or Mile 2
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by victorVIC1(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Yornandrew:

No, only those within Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Aguda, Isolo, Okota, Itire, Cele, FESTAC or Mile 2
Tanx for d infor... sent my CV last week.
Eagerly waiting for an invite
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by JECU: 5:08am On Sep 03, 2014
I stay around mile 2 but I am a female with experience in admin position.Is this position speciifically meant for male?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by Yornandrew: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
JECU: I stay around mile 2 but I am a female with experience in admin position.Is this position speciifically meant for male?

The position is for male.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by martto4real2002: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
@mctimothy.thumbs up. resuming wit transerve disc technologies ltd.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by menix(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Mr. Andrew.. U done with d interviews cous am still waiting for ur invite.
Applied for Admin Officer...
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by menix(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
martto4real2002: @mctimothy.thumbs up. resuming wit transerve disc technologies ltd.

Congratulobia!!!
Wat post did u apply nd any idea if they re done..
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by patut(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote u just got slashed...author=martto4real2002]@mctimothy.thumbs up. resuming wit transerve disc technologies ltd.[/quote]
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male by martto4real2002: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2014
menix: account officer, bt offered compliance officer

Congratulobia!!!
Wat post did u apply nd any idea if they re done..

(1) (Reply)

Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited / Immediate Employment Paid Internship Easter Job / 10 Uncomfortable Deeds That Will Make You More Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.