Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back (1536 Views)

Unbelievable! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / UNBELIEVABLE: South African Pastor Lesego Makes Members Eat Grass (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by 9jahubcom(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-z_XTkvB-oJs/U_xgR-jHBhI/AAAAAAADaJQ/31etXUMuUz8/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

Pastor Lesego Daniel of the Rabboni Centre Ministries, South Africa made headlines early this year when he made his church members eat grass , claiming that eating grass will bring them closer to God. The backlash he got from that stunt obviously didn't affect him because he's still treating his members like animals.

He's pictured above stepping on his obedient members during a deliverance service recently.

See More Photos Here
Re: Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by purplesummer(f): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Religion is indeed the opium of the people. *smh*
Re: Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Really why some people disagree with religion. I once attended a church where I was told by the pastor to pay money before my prayers can be answered.
Re: Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by mishooo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
The above pix is PHOTOSHOPPED!!

1 Like

Re: Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by Baddestguyp(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
mishooo: The above pix is PHOTOSHOPPED!!
exactly
Re: Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
purplesummer: Religion is indeed the opium of the people. *smh*
this pics is photo shopped nau

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Handsome Nairalander Of 2014 / Rihanna And Jay Z Spotted Together At The ‘throne Boxing’ (photos) / Dear All, Please Stop Impersonating Me – Chinedu Flavour Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.