Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them (24776 Views)

10 Shocking Lies Nigerian Celebrities Have Told Their Fans / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Being a celebrity could be fun and interesting, but it has its ups and downs.Some overzealous fans could go haywire whenever they sight their favorite celebrities.

Our celebrities recount some of the weirdest and craziest things their fans ever did to them.

RAMSEY NUOAH- A Fan Threw Sachet Water & Orange @ Me

"I have had a woman stone me with pure water sachet because she felt that I was mean to some girls in a movie.A woman was sucking an orange and she threw it at me because she didn’t like my behaviour in the movie."

MIKE EZURUONYE- A Fan Pulled Her Bra For Me

Nasty experience from a fan?
"Well, I was abroad and a female fan pulled her bra in a restaurant for me to sign! She shouted, ‘Mike, you must sign this.’ I was so embarrassed because I thought my hat and glasses disguised me enough."

FREDERICK LEONARD- Female Fans Propose Marriage To Me

What awkward thing has a fan done to you?
"Fans haven’t really treated me unfairly. But sometimes, some of them just send me mails that they want to marry me. Strange!

ARINZE OKONKWO- A Fan Grabbed My Crotch & Tapped My Buttocks

The actor told Punch the craziest thing a fan did to him:
"A friend of mine had a party which I attended. Everyone was drinking and I went to the restroom. I did not know it was the ladies I entered. I bumped into a lady who was coming out; she grabbed my crotch and quickly planted a kiss. I retreated and told her I did not know who she was. She said I did not need to know her. We are friends now but nothing intimate.

Sometimes ago, I had a flat tyre in Lagos and a lady stopped to help. I told her I was fine and while she was leaving, she tapped my buttocks. I see a lot of it, it is not new."

ANITA JOSEPH- A Fan Hit My Buttocks & Ran; A Fan self-services Looking At My Sexy Pics

What is the craziest thing a fan has ever done when he saw you?

"Hitting my bum. Someone has seen me in Shoprite before, hit my bum and ran away. There was nothing I could do. There was a movie I did Open and Close. Iwas a nymphomaniac in that movie, I had sex with everybody around me because it was the story. The guy said that thing you did in Open and Close, can you just do it to me? He started whining in Shoprite, mimicking everything I did in themovie, the way I was doing. I just turned to leave andthe next thing hedid was to tap my ass. I wanted to pursue him but I wore heels so I couldn’t pursue him. If it were before, I would have chased him all the way."

"Another day someone called me and started moaning‘Anita you’re killing me, Anita whine for me’, I said hello, he said ‘Oh please, it’s me please you don’t understand’. It was one of my pictures he saw. He uses my pictures to work on himself and he told me. Mostly he uses private numbers to call me so I wouldn’t be able to call back. That ‘s why I sometimes don’t pick private numbers."
Anita told Vanguard.

IK OGBONNA- A Female Fan Wanted To Sleep With Me By Force

Taking a trip down memory lane, the actor told Saturday Beats that a crazy fan once attempted to rape him.“She tried raping me. She acted like a friend, we got talking, and she came to my house for a drink and tried forcing herself on me. She said she was going toscream and say I tried going to rape her if I did not agree.“Luckily, I was talking to somebody on the phone at that point in time, so I just kept the person on the line.I told the girl that someone heard everything she said and it was up to her to do anything she wanted. She let go and I forgave her. She is fine but it is not about beauty.

ALEXX EKUBO- "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo

Being a fashionable person, you would get hit-on alot by women. What are some hilarious pick-up lines you have heard from a lady?

"A lady once called me and said, ‘hey you’re doing really well in your career as an actor, you are making giant strides, why don’t you come over to my house let me stroke the giant in your pants.’ I think that was hilarious and cute, but I give her a hundred per cent for originality. Some ladies have gone as far as writing my mum on social media, telling her how great a daughter in-law they would be, listing their qualities begging my mum to convince me to give them a chance. A lot of them send me indecent photos and proposals, telling meof things they want to do to my body."

JULIET IBRAHIM- A Fan Stalked Me

What’s been the craziest thing a male fan did to you?
Crazy? (Laughs) Well I never stick around that long for any fan to act crazy around me. I haven’t come across stubborn stalkers yet. I had a stalker years back and I had to involve the police till he stopped.

ALI NUHU- A Female Fan Harassed Me With Phone Calls

"I can’t even begin to recount them all. But I remember when a lady was harassing me with phone calls. She even told me that she didn’t think that my parents loved me as much as she did. According to her, I am her propertybecause God has bestowed on her the ability to love me so much. She said allof these things because I told her that I had reached my limit with her and that I just can’t take everything fans like herbring my way. And she insisted that asa diehard fan, I must give her preferential treatment. But in all, I still thank God because there are some people willing to pay huge sums to be loved the way my fans love me."
He told the Sun.

EMMA NYARA- I Get Weird Messages From Fans

On the craziest thing a fan has done to her:
“Everyday I get Facebook messages that are out of this world , if I put them out people will be like Emma is wicked .I get a lot of inappropriate messages. Even this morning I got an inappropriate message on Instragram ,I can’t even tell you what the person said. I don’t mind reading inappropriate messages but the one that makes me sad is when you read a blog and somebody doesn’t respect the music that you do or have bad opinions about you which comes everyday as well.”

SEAN TIZZLE- Fans Almost Tore My Shirts

What's the craziest thing your fans have done to you?
Na tear dey won tear my shirt, I no know why I enter crowd oh for London. Dey won tear my shirt forCokobar (laughs).

PSQUARE- Fans Bare Their Bossoms & Beg Us To Touch Their Boobs & To Kiss Them

What about the girls?
The girls are the best thing to happen to us.
Do they throw pants and under wears at you guys too?
"It’s normal. Sometimes they bare their breasts for us to sign autographs. The girls are the ones that give us the confidence, that we’re doingthe right thing.Guys would just hail us but the femalefans would give us signals and make us know that we’re on the right track. So we try our best to give our female fans all the time we think we can give to them."

Are there situations where some ladies would want a kiss or take you to bed?
"Yes o! Some would even threaten you, if you don’t kiss them. And we wouldn’t have a choice than to kiss them-but not the deep kiss."

What about those who want you to touch their bodies?
Yeah, at times we touch their boobs if they want it.
They spoke to Showtime Celebrity.

Another:
What is the most surprising thing a fan has ever done to you?
There was a day somebody was banging our gate when we came out it was a womanand she was shouting ‘I have to see P-Square because my daughter is in the hospital and she says she will dieif she doesn’t see P-Square.’ We thought she was joking but she sat on the floor and said she won’t go anywhere, so we followed her to the hospital. When the girl saw us, she started smiling. We were there for about an hour then we told them we wanted to leave.The girl started crying so her mother begged us to stay. Later the doctor came and gave her sleeping pills before we left. At the end of the day, she succeeded in making us spend about four hours in the hospital. Another one, there was a girl who is anartist so she drew us and presented it to us at a concert in Benin. Even though she was not very perfect, we were surprised and we appreciated and loved the portrait.

FLAVOUR- Crazy Fans Cried To Touch Me

What is the craziest thing a female fan has done to you?
So many crazy things! I’ve seen so many crazy fans, especially outside the country. Ladies outside the country are even crazier about musicstars than Nigerian ladies. Some would want to worship you. Some would see you and begin to cry. Some would kneel down and just want to touch you. So many crazy things that amaze me!

OGE OKOYE- A Crazy Fan Called Me A Prostitute, Husband Snatcher, Akwuna

What is the craziest thing a fan has done to you?
"Some of them feel that we are what we act. For instance, a woman met me in the bank one day and then started screaming in Igbo language ‘Lee ya, Akwuna, prostitute, husband snatcher’. Someone tried calming her down saying that it’s what I was asked to act,but she persistently kept on screaming ‘O bu etu ha si emee. Lee anya ya’ (look at her eye).

BENITA NZERIBE- A Woman Walked Up To Me Said"I Hate You"

" A woman just walked up to me and said: I hate you.I asked why and she said: it's because my husband loves you. All those things you do'taking peoples husbands and wearing those useless things'.

INI EDO

What is the craziest thing a fan has ever done to you?
Painted me!

ORITIZ WILIKI- A Fan Once Offered Me His Wife's Breasts

So a crazy female fan has not done any crazy thing to you on and off stage?
"I can remember very vividly the day a lady walked up to me at a Chinese restaurant whereI went to celebrate with my friends and said ‘ohmy God Orits!’ And after we greeted she unbuttoned her top and asked for an autograph on her boobs! My mouth was wide open because I was surprised. The next voice I heard was that of a man urging me to sign it. He said ‘sign it, sign it! She is my wife. That is what she wants.’

Did you autograph her boobs?

No, I just signed on her chest.

Did your hand touch her boobs?

No, I signed with a biro.
He told Sunonline.

MI- A Fan Opened Her Blouse, Showed Me Her Boobs & Chased Me Around

Mr. Incredible, MI, has opened up on his scariest experience ever as a rapper. The Glo X Factor judge told Tony Ogaga Erhariefe that it was the day an eccentric female fan gave him ahot chase on the streets of Kano after he performed at a show!
“It was like a scene from Terminator 2. Remember where Mercury Man was chasing Sarah and John Connor on foot while they were fleeing for their lives in a car? The lady followed us to the car, almost got in before we zoomed off and chased my car for over200 meters on foot before we could escape. At some point, I thought she was going to actually catch up with mycar and grab me! Her speed was amazing! I was scared because I had never seen anything like that in my life.”

“From the moment I started performing, she stood in front of me and was screaming, ‘MI, MI’. Throughout the entire show I kept telling her, ‘don’t worry I’m going to bring you on stage’.“I finally brought her on stage and as soon as she did, she raised up her blouse likeshe was taking it off and the next thing I saw were her boobs! Immediately, the crowd and bodyguards pounced on her and kicked her off the stage but she was not discouraged.“Till the very end of my performance she was there shouting ‘MI, MI’. As soon as I came off stage she came for me; men, she was a pretty girl. I managed to make it into my car before she could grab me and as I zoomed off the chase began. She chased me for over 200 metres; it was a nightmare!”

FLORENCE JOHNSON- A Male Fan Grabbed My Big Bosoms From The Back

" During the First Lady’s Advocacy For Women Empowerment at the Eko Hotel, a male fan/admirer suddenly held me from the back – like trying to hug me from the back – and his two hands were right on my boobs! I couldn’t see the face so I screamed and a security man held him off me. He wanted to prostrate in front of me saying he’s sorry that it was just an overexcitement. He said he’s my friend on facebook and watches me on Super Story, Finding Goodluck, and that he likes what he saw. I was really embarrassed and I was like ‘God, is this what I’m in for?’

WIZKID

Wizkid once shared the ‘craziest thing a female fan has done to him’ " a female fan who kept a button from a shirt he lost at a gig in Bells University and returned to him two months after."

COSSY ORJIAKOR- Female Fans Touched My Bossoms

What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to you after seeing your boobs dangling so dangerously?
(Laugh­­ter) Yeah… I’ve had a lot of experiences especially from females. I could allow a female touch my boobs ifI am in the mood. You know, they are like, ‘is it real?’ Men don’t really do much these days; it was a long time ago."

CHINEDU IKEDIEZE- Fans Opened Their Blouses, Some Fainted

"I’ve seen women openingtheir blouses and screaming “oh my God”. I’ve seen people fainting because of us, I’m not joking."

VAN VICKER- A Lady Cried For Me, Another Jumped In My Arms

Jamati:Your female fans really love you! What was the craziest thing a fan did in your presence?
Van Vicker- Hmm, I am trying to think. I remember a lady in Minnesota started crying after she walked in the room I was to be in and they told her I was gone, she broke down in tears.

And again in New York this lady just ran straight to me passing security and jumped in my arms. Another lady in New Jersey saw me at the post office and could not believe it and wasjust touching me all over to be sure and it was so funny.

In Maryland, this lady would not come close tome because she did not want to spoil the moment of having to give me a hug so she just stayed away and breathing real hard until she could not hold it any more and then she sprung forward! All these moments I cherish and I want them all to know that whenever I see them I am confused myself and holding my breath as well.

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE

What is the craziest thing a fan has done to you?There are so many, as many as you can imag­ine. But my fans are very respectful and lovely and they could be very crazy too. But they have not done anything to harm me.

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Asked the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her, the actress, who says she would act opposite any actor who challenges her, breaks into a smile and says, “nothing really. I consider my fans more passionate than crazy.”

ARTUS FRANK

What is the craziest thing a female fan has ever doneto you?
A Fan Went as Far as Tattooing My Name ‘Artus’ on Her Hand.

BIMBO AKINTOLA-
Strange Men Toast Me On The Phone.

Exclusively Compiled by: lalasticlala

Which do you think is the craziest/weirdest?

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Frederick Leonard

Ali Nuhu

Anita joseph

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Arinze okonkwo

Ik Ogbonna

Alexx ekubo

Juliet ibrahim

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Emma nyara

Sean tizzle

Benita nzeribe

cossy

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
oritzi wiliki

Florence Johnson

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Mzjhulz(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Orisirisi undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lirusehn(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
God knows Ave come across them so many of time that I'd just face somewhere else. They are nothing But just ordinary humans like me. If they won't shout when they come across me why on hell shud i do such?? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Infomizer(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Female fans have offered me their testicles...Wait! Who am I sef?

*recovers from my hallucinogenic fit*

grin

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Aitee1: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
This lalasticlal and celebrity gist sha, hmmmm...no comment

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by vosquare: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
M.I chase made mi laff my ass out grin

Also d girl that got admitted because of psquare grin ...na because she dey lag nw...u go wn die 4 hospital because psquare wen u dy kano?
Some fans r silly sumtymz grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by hatux: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by KillerBeauty(f): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Don't know y people like fooling they selves becos of celebs

They are just human being like u n I jare

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
shocked shocked Bimbo Akintola? Fans are texting you love message(s)?

Maka why? That your slacked and tasteless *****. lipsrsealed Chai! Some pussy hunters are really desperate.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by johnwizey: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
The craziest tin a female fan has done to me(I no get male fans) is for her to bring her assignment to my house and asked me to answer it on her body. She eventually spent the nite wit me grin.

I be celeb too nw

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by daveP(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wiliki's hair sef!
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Tval(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Most of them are opposite sex of the artistes involved undecided
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by tandj: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Another:
What is the most surprising thing a fan has ever done to you?
There was a day somebody was banging our gate when we came out it was a womanand she was shouting ‘I have to see P-Square because my daughter is in the hospital and she says she will dieif she doesn’t see P-Square.’ We thought she was joking but she sat on the floor and said she won’t go anywhere, so we followed her to the hospital. When the girl saw us, she started smiling. We were there for about an hour then we told them we wanted to leave.The girl started crying so her mother begged us to stay. Later the doctor came and gave her sleeping pills before we left. At the end of the day, she succeeded in making us spend about four hours in the hospital. Another one, there was a girl who is anartist so she drew us and presented it to us at a concert in Benin. Even though she was not very perfect, we were surprised and we appreciated and loved the portrait.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by axortedbabe(f): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
That m.i's story got me lol..why on earth wud a sane fellow b chasin a movin car upto 200meters,funny tho..
Lastly..abeg who b ortiz wiliki abi who....wetin him dey do..
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
I just love Genny and Omotala's answers, so simple, not trying to form kiss kiss

Even Aki dey claim say a fan fainted when she saw him grin grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Tmtn: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
During my NYSC,a student rather than do the classwork I gave them,wrote my name line by line in a full page,that she loves me.

I was woah!

Some people can be crazy.. In my line of duty now,I see the extent of what some people can do.

I was lecturing one day,and a student was blowing kisses at me anytime our eyes meet,I just ignored her.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Thorerah(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's not hard to tell the difference between who's lying and who's making their fan stories up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Jerrick(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hehehehehe...
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Romanciella(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol... .. .some of this re fake
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Princesschi(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Incase this makes fp.

OMG is that Princess Chi??

*faints*
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Booty4me: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
This thread will soon make frontpage

Op. How you they take do this things

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by LesbianBoy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Psquare
Flavour
chinedu ikedieze
M.I
Frederick leonard
Oritiz wiliki

Are all liars! No, LIEons!.....Infact ''LIEnus mba'' should be their middle name! grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lol
Genevieve can form class shaaa @ 'I consider my fans more passionate than crazy'...I love that babe die! she can do no wrong in my eyes.
As for Cossy, me sef go like confirm if dose bosoms are real.
The girl that drew a portrait of Psquare that's so cuteee.
Then some of dia stories sounds so fake
@Arinze Okonkwo... ur story wud make d devil himsef dazed.
@Anita josef, why exactly would a nigga self-service wif yo pic?
@Aki...Issokay undecided
@MI...the first step in lying should be to convince yosef it sounds like the truth.

I watched this flavors' performance in one African country, damn...babes were crying to touch him. hah, when no be say na my husband, I go come dey beg am to touch me...oriegwu.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by LesbianBoy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol
Genevieve can form class shaaa @ 'I consider my fans more passionate than crazy'...I love that babe die! she can do no wrong in my eyes.
As for Cossy, me sef go like confirm if dose bosoms are real.
The girl that drew a portrait of Psquare that's so cuteee.
Then some of dia stories sounds so fake
@Arinze Okonkwo... ur story wud make d devil himsef dazed.
@Anita josef, why exactly would a nigga self-service wif yo pic?
@Aki...Issokay undecided

I watched this flavors' performance in one African country, damn...babes were crying to touch him. hah, when no be say na my husband, I go come dey beg am to touch me...oriegwu.
I believe her 200%! Most Nigerian guys these days are perverts! Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Do you have bipolar tendencies?
@lesbianboy(f)
Or are you a tranny?
A cross-dresser.
Lol@ur dp. You can't be Trey (my celebrity crush)
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by LesbianBoy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Do you have bipolar tendencies?
@lesbianboy(f)
Or are you a tranny?
A cross-dresser.
Lol@ur dp. You can't be Trey (my celebrity crush)
Bia, is it me you are blowing all this big big grammar for? I will report you to onyekachi o! grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Kuti And D'banj 2004 Throwback Photo / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's 50th Birthday With A Rare Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.